[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is the dude the ultimate neet that we should strive to be?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

is the dude the ultimate neet that we should strive to be?
>>
>>35109064
Honestly, I think so.
>doesnt give a shit about anything
>wears a bathrobe everywhere he goes
>not bogged down by normalfag expectations
>not concerned with how others feel about him
>>
>>35109064
he's got young pussy throwing herself at him let's not forget, otherwise he illustrates the notion of sucking it up pretty well
>>
>>35109096
one girl offered to suck his cock but she was a whore and wanted money

the other was a whack job artist who just wanted his sperm
>>
File: no5.jpg (36KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
no5.jpg
36KB, 500x498px
>>35109120
I will take the second option please.
>>
No movie like that will ever be made again doubt
>>
>>35109175
I think it's one of my least favourite Coen brothers movies
>>
>>35109244
nothing is worse than the hudsucker proxy
>>
Much as I hate Patton Oswalt, https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://m.imdb.com/title/tt1228953/&ved=0ahUKEwi03_3ypKrSAhVIrlQKHS2wCJ4QFgi7ATAd&usg=AFQjCNF3pU-VE-b_b9mVgvU9CRUL5Zvbrw&sig2=NEzJXPsEjBmz6KqapIO95w pretty good
>>
File: 1427226750913.jpg (45KB, 717x508px) Image search: [Google]
1427226750913.jpg
45KB, 717x508px
>The man of character lives at home without exercising his mind and performs actions without worry. The notions of right and wrong and the praise and blame of others do not disturb him. When within the four seas all people can enjoy themselves, that is happiness for him. Sorrowful in countenance, he looks like a baby who has lost his mother; appearing stupid, he goes about like one who has lost his way. He has plenty of money to spend, but does not know where it comes from. He drinks and eats just enough and does not know where the food comes from. - Zhuangzi
>>
>>35109064
This

Dudeism = best religion
>>
donny was more /ourguy/ t b h
>>
>philosophy that rationalizes being a pathetic nobody
I mean I guess it's perfect for /r9k/
>>
>>35109668
watch out everyone, we got a Somebody over here
>>
>>35109064
What is this movie?
I need to know ASAP, I think Regular show made a reference to it.
>>
>>35109718
its the big lebowski you underage
>>
File: 1486792147346s.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1486792147346s.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>35109734
I'm 19 , I grew up without a Television so I never watched it nor heard of it
>>
>>35110006
but you watched regular show?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.