[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Worse Decission You Could Made

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

Chad here and why the fucking hell do you want a girlfriend?

It's a headache, it's like having a child, you need to take care of it, talk to her everytime, go out with her, do what she want, you only fuck when she want, sometimes she is bad and you don't know why. And don't go out like i used to do with my friends to a drink or to play soccer or even play videogames, i don't go to the gym since i had a gf.

The only thing i like about this is the sex and kissing her.

Why the fuck do you want this?.
>>
Nice bait, Next time don't settle for a Stacy.
>>
>>35109006
biology is screaming at us while we're doing our best to attempt to ignore it. you know that time when you locked the door and someone went around beating on windows around the building to get someone to pick up, then they started honking their car horn to get your attention? yeah, that's what biology keeps doing
>>
>>35109006
>It's like having a child
>You only fuck when she want

Hm....
>>
>>35109659
It's a child dude, womens are childs, she think i'm like her father and she think i'm fucking millonaire.

>>35109523
Sorry dude but i don't do bait in a anonymous board
>>
>>35109610
make you think....
>>
bumo oregano orgenao
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.