[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I seduce an older man?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (40KB, 374x358px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 374x358px
How do I seduce an older man?
>>
>>35108796
How old are you?
How old is the old guy?
>>
>>35108824
>23
>Mid-30s
>>
>>35108886
>Not below 18
Give up pal.
>>
>>35108906
Fuck. Well, it was worth a shot.
>>
Depends, are you a homo?
>>
>>35109268
No, I'm a girl (female)
>>
File: 1443917426865.png (94KB, 500x469px) Image search: [Google]
1443917426865.png
94KB, 500x469px
>>35109312
Just flash your tit in a subtle way and ask if dtf
>>
>>35109312
I'm a 23, so how about we fug qt 3.14? :DDDDDDDDD
>>
Wait til he's in a social setting. Then pull him away to the bathroom and start sucking his dick.

Or wait til you're alone with him. And then start sucking his dick. 9/10 times this is going to work.
>>
>>35109440
>>35109534
I don't think being overtly sexual will work. I'm sure he likes pure girls.

>>35109513
fug off
>>
>>35109312
Just don't come off as insipid or vapid. My wife is 11 years younger than I am. What drew me to her other than her ass was the fact that she just 'got' me. She just seemed to be just as (maybe a bit more sometimes) mature as I was
>>
>>35109671

>I'm sure he likes pure girls.

If you were to walk around with your tits out that would be overly sexual. Flashing quickly just for him is a thing you wold now both share.

Also if you just start sucking his dick out of nowhere it'll blow his mind and make him reassess everything he ever knew or thought about before. But that's up to you.

You could just ask him to go out with you or something.
>>
I'm a married man, and happily too tbqh. But I will admit if a random girl 5/10 or higher got me alone and then just randomly started choking on my gourd I would definitely bang her and not think twice...
>>
If you are not an annoying, immature idiot, then the age difference won't matter to a man.
>>
>>35109870
>just start sucking his dick out of nowhere it'll blow his mind and make him reassess everything he ever knew or thought about before

Please elaborate
>>
>>35108796
I suppose you could work your way into his heart. Befriend him and get close to him is the best advice I can give you.

Friendship is always the best way to seduce a man. Things take time for guys. When you feel he's close enough, make your move. Maybe just get him drunk one night and....take him.
>>
>>35110807
I was having a one-on-one conversation with him recently and he wouldn't look at me, kept closing his eyes and messing with his hair. Is this a good sign?
>>
>>35110997
Probably means that he's purposefully trying to think of you as a child because of the wage gap. Probably a morality thing for him that he doesn't want to look at you in a sexual way.

You may just have the potential to drive him crazy if you can make him think about you more often. I wouldn't make it too obvious that you're attracted to him though. A man's emotional bonds take time to establish.
>>
>>35111204
Damn autocorrect, I meant to say age gap.
>>
>>35111204
Should also say that if he doesn't know your age, don't tell him. If he asks for it later, that probably means that he does have some sexual interest in you. The reason is because he's going to want to know how much of an age gap is between you two, he's probably going to feel guilty if he knows it's too much if he's attracted to you.
>>
>>35111371
Maybe try to change the subject if he asks, but don't lie to him.

Maybe instead ask him "Well how old do I look like?" in a smug/smiling sort of way to tease him. You'll end up telling him eventually anyway if he hasn't figured it out.

This a co-worker?
>>
>>35111371
>>35111440
Yes, a coworker. A superior in our system, in fact.

Unfortunately he already knows my age. I look very young for my age so little kid jokes are quite common. It did come up in conversation once and he reassured me that if I'm old enough to drink I'm not a kid. Not sure what to make of that.
>>
Offer to be "workout partner"
>>
>>35108886
Spread your asshole and say cmon in
>>
>>35111604

>Yes, a coworker.

Danger Will Robinson

>A superior in our system,

ABORT ABORT ABORT
>>
>>35111704
I know, I know. This is a bad idea. But I really want to put his dick in my mouth.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.