[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /r9k/ think about Hannah?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1465154973571.jpg (68KB, 632x608px) Image search: [Google]
1465154973571.jpg
68KB, 632x608px
What does /r9k/ think about Hannah?
>>
hahahaha is that Oscar?
>>
Wasn't most of it confirmed to be staged?
>>
File: 1407975967952.png (555KB, 597x800px) Image search: [Google]
1407975967952.png
555KB, 597x800px
>>35108282
Give me a basic gestalt because I don't understand.

Does she have an army of pathetic beta males following her around and doing shit for her? Are they all aware of what's happening?
>>
File: 165809532678.jpg (409KB, 620x650px) Image search: [Google]
165809532678.jpg
409KB, 620x650px
How's Trance doing now?

Origanus
>>
>>35108282
She's got those minor hapa eyes
Very pretty indeed
>>
She isn't even that cute though...
>>
>>35108510
Hanna made him sell all of his rsgp for tens of thousands of dollars, getting his runescape account banned (which was on the top page of the highscores, one of the best in the game.)

He then bought a diamond ring for her with the money.
>>
>>35108443
No, Hanna tried to play it off as a joke when it blew up. She made Trance (Stewart) try convince people it was a joke as well.
>>
>>35108969
gaybot trap lover detected
>>
Finesse queen
>>
She's basically the female Oscar, though much more stupid because at least he knows not to be too open about what he does.
>>
>hannah is my name
hmmm
>>
>>35110652
Also, read Stringer's posts for more info: https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/2696-poisonivylul-hanna/?page=2
>>
>>35110716
I mean Steiner's.
>>
>>35108282
It's incredible how the Universe always finds some way to laugh at human misfortune.
>>
>>35110652
Who is Oscar, what makes her like him?
>>
>>35110842
Oscar is a dude who trolls r9k for NEET fembots, so he can manipulate and abuse them.

Hanna is just him, but gender reversed and worse at covering her tracks.
>>
>>35111021
How does everyone know about him? I never heard of him before. Did some fembot post information or something?
>>
>>35111142
>trying to bait people into posting the copypasta so they get banned
devilish
>>
She is not doing anything wrong. You're all dumb NEETs who believe she's doing something wrong. If anything, she's helping you idiots out by assisting you to death so you don't have to pollute society further.

She's speeding up the process of natural selection by removing the beta male from society, ultimately creating one of purely alpha women and males.

You cannot refuse this because I'm right.
>>
>>35111142
I saw someone post about him here before. It wasn't even in a thread specifically about him, so it is no surprise you didn't see it.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.