[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bored couple, come ask whatever the hell you want or shit post

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 7

File: 745d.jpg (23KB, 400x273px)
745d.jpg
23KB, 400x273px
bored couple, come ask whatever the hell you want or shit post in general. also ballbusting > your fetish
>>
How was your day?

orangadingdong
>>
What did you have for supper?

Does your bf like to use your girly shampoo/conditioners?
>>
What's your take on turtlenecks?
>>
>>35108067
Husband: good, work was really slow then it was really crazy and the sky was falling, came home and finished it up and waiting on results.

Wife: good. painted a ceramic turtle and did some shopping.
>>
>>35108097
we had spaghetti (did i spell that right?)

husband: Noo only if im out of irish spring or head n shoulders.
>>
>>35108109
wife: "oooh like do they mean uncircumsized dicks?"

noooo i think he means the shirt.

Wife: Oh idk, i feel like thats a weird question...

best response you can probably get on that question lol.
>>
Fav colors?
>>
>>35108249
Husband: I like a navy blue

Wife: Green, like Crayon green, not pee green.. a darker green
>>
File: 745d.jpg (281KB, 1158x1559px)
745d.jpg
281KB, 1158x1559px
more ballbusting as we wait
>>
Post an image depicting your own female hands
>>
File: 2017-02-24 21.21.33.jpg (2MB, 1958x2180px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-24 21.21.33.jpg
2MB, 1958x2180px
Here you go stranger
>>
ok, for the wife:

1) when was the first time you busted a guy's balls

2) what was your reaction to your husband telling you about it

3) how do you feel about ballbusting now / why do you like it

4) have you ever busted or seen a guy get busted in public, what was your reaction
>>
>>35109737
1.) When we were younger, i kicked his balls outside of a sonic because he was annoying me and my friend told me to

2.) I was afraid that if i really did hit him in the balls he wouldnt like it anymore and i would ruin his only fetish.

3.) I feel like guys are really sissy about their balls, and im inconsiderate about it now, i dont feel pity for men who get hit in the balls cuz i dont think it hurts that bad. / I like it because he likes it and it gives me a sense of power and control over men.

4.)Yeah ive hit my husband in the balls in public lots of time,, but only around people who dont know its his fetish. I havent seen someone be hit in the balls in public in a long time, cuz we are older and more mature so people our age dont do that kinda stuff. I think its funny to hit the hubby in public. its like a game of me trying to be sneaky and him trying not to make a scene
>>
>>35109892
>1.) When we were younger, i kicked his balls outside of a sonic because he was annoying me and my friend told me to

hot, can you tell more about that?
>>
>>35110130
I had a friend who hit her bf in the nuts all the time, and the boyfriend told me it hurts worse when you flick your wrist, so i went to slap him in the nuts such that just my finger tips popped him in the nuts, and he dropped to the ground and me and my friend laughed and laughed at him curled up in front of the resteraunt. i know i said kick, but it was a slap now that i think about it.... such a long time ago.
>>
File: 745d.jpg (10KB, 300x175px)
745d.jpg
10KB, 300x175px
bumping oncec more with ballbusting
>>
I genuinely hope your wife has a miscarriage. I want her to fall into a depression over your child dying and hang herself.
>>
>>35110681
what a sad angry little man
>>
>>35110703
No shit this /r9k/ you fucking abominations. Enjoy burning in hell
>>
>>35110763
i liked the other anons more tbchf
>>
>>35110180

are you glad you don't have balls?
>>
>>35110809
Shut the fuck up you cunt. Go enable normalfags like this on /adv/
>>
>>35110809
technically i do have a pair of balls.... lol! (having a boy)

yeah i dont feel like im missing out on anything...but its kinda like are you glad you dont have a vagina? I dont know how to answer this one.
>>
>>35110829
oooooh whats adv? isnt that advice?
>>
>>35110840
You aren't going to have a boy. You're going to have a corpse.
>>35110859
>>>/adv/
>>>/soc/
>>>/b/
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>35110871
none of those look as interesting as the fine men and women of R9K.
>>
File: video-fetus.jpg (112KB, 672x369px) Image search: [Google]
video-fetus.jpg
112KB, 672x369px
>>35110883
this will be your child
>>
>>35110943
I aint clickin that shit negro, thats how you get viruses.
>>
>bored couple
>boring AMA thread

>>>/b/
>>>/soc/
>>>/reddit/
>>
What do you fap to when the other is away (other than sext/noods/etc)?

both answer plz
>>
>>35111017
Husband: I usually look at ballbusting stuff on tumblr, or a few artists i know of, or ballbusting on tumblr.

Wife: I don't masturbate
>>
Bored, on a Friday? Get a job, get a life, get out of /r9k/.
>>
>>35111017
>>35111046
me: >>>/fuckoff/
>>
File: 745d.jpg (258KB, 1223x1559px) Image search: [Google]
745d.jpg
258KB, 1223x1559px
more ballbusting bumps going out
>>
>>35111460
My fetish is pregnant girls desu
>>
>>35109892
>Yeah ive hit my husband in the balls in public lots of time,, but only around people who dont know its his fetish

tell me more about that ? Can you give examples ? Stories ? How did hubby react ? How did the other people react ? WHere ? Etc etc
>>
>>35111600
what about pregnant women is the turn on, i feel like a bloated whale..
>>
>>35111601
one of the most outstanding memory is when we were in middle school he used to hang out at the local pool and he was walking out to the area where you lie your towel and phone and junk and he bent over and i gave him a ball shattering kick, way harder than i meant to. but he took it well. then when he was in the shallow end there is this little step you can sit on that the water comes up to your belly, well i walked along that wall then stepped on his balls and stood there for a while. He had to try really hard to not make any noises or faces. I dont remember getting any looks or reactions from anyone though. idk if anyone even saw us.
>>
>>35111735
cool
>i gave him a ball shattering kick, way harder than i meant to. but he took it well

did anyone see you ?

>then stepped on his balls and stood there for a while. He had to try really hard to not make any noises or faces.

what was his reaction ? Like did you see him squirm or grit his teeth or something

Did you ever had a time when someone saw you kick him in public ?
>>
>>35111680
thinking about you dying in childbirth turns me on
>>
>>35111835
MY friends have seen it a few times, but they all know about our fetish anyway so idk that that really counts. and in public he is really good about keeping his face stern and what not, then ill get an angry talking to/ text message later on
>>
>>35111845
you must have had a very easy life to wish other people harm. Pent up anger is a sign of your life being much to easy then later on you regret how you never had to face any hardships to get to where you were, making your existance seem dull.
>>
>>35111971
>and in public he is really good about keeping his face stern and what not, then ill get an angry talking to/ text message later on

what do you think of that ? Is it cute ? Does he say anything( his voice changes ?) ? does his face turn red ? What does he say afterwards ?

>MY friends have seen it a few times, but they all know about our fetish anyway so idk that that really counts

what do your friends think of the fetish ?

Times you kick/hit him in the nuts as an adult ? Where ?
>>
>>35111680
Ability to cum inside without fear of getting you preg is a big one...

Getting so close to you (enough to cuddle naked, and play with your belly) in such a special moment in your life, is another one.
>>
>>35112057
it annoys me when he doesnt react, because that is one of my favorite things, if he doesnt react at home then i hit harder and harder until he squeals, squirms, yelps, falls anything that lets me know it hurt. we usually have a laugh about it, our busting style is more playful than anything else.

all my friends are curious and interested, not that they want to ballbust anyone, but to them its just so outlandish and hot cuz they think we're like 50 shades of grey or something...i love them being so envious.

times ive hit him in the nuts as an adult? daily for the last 4 or 5 years. its a casual part of our day.
>>
How did you come to a mutual agreement to act out on your personal fetishes?
My bf is vanilla as fuck and wouldn't be into anything I am even if I ever told him about stuff like that.
>>
>>35112121
>times ive hit him in the nuts as an adult? daily for the last 4 or 5 years. its a casual part of our day.

sorry i meant in public ? like where and whats the response ?

Are you usually naked when hitting him ? Have you ever made him vomit or cross eyed ?
>>
>>35112075
thanks for the insight, i have never heard that persepctive before, i knew men liked the idea of cummin in women without fear of pregnancy though
>>
>>35112141
You just got to communicate, its just part of the relationship i guess. you have to know each others limits, and how big of a turn on it is, but also understand the other persons limits and be flexible.

Husband: I will add to that, i started her in slow. telling her i had a thing for having my nuts slapped, slapping turned to punching, and the night ended with her kneeing me in the junk
>>
>>35112162
Chances of you posting belly pic?
>>
>>35112158
>>35112158
in public as adults, rarely, we hang with another couple who knows about our fetish but they arent into it. they are into 3 somes and group sex stuff. as we speak they are grabbing a chick from a town over to take her home and bone her.then play destiny.

im not normally naked. most bare i get is bra, panties, and stockings (i believe in keeping the girls perky) and ive made him lose his sight from a kick once. his ex when they broke up kicked him so hard inthe school hallway he fainted once his feet touched the ground
>>
>>35112268

what does he wear when you are kicking him ?

Is he a boxers or tighty-whites guy ?
>>
>>35112305
boxers, he has to wear slacks for work, he prefers just to drop his pants and take it to the bare balls though
>>
>>35112332
>slacks

so he is a white collar worker ?

Are you guys white ?

>he prefers just to drop his pants and take it to the bare balls though

lol do you have a preference ? Do you ever see them get bruised or swollen or whatever ?

You said you are playful about it ? Do you say stuff to tease him or make fun of him ? Like what ?
>>
>>35112365
yeah, when he got out of college he was climbing stack towers in Pennsylvania. then he was an aircraft mechanic for beechcraft for a while. then he got hired on with boeing for their aerospace engineer to launch one of their projects. Definitely the last job is where we want to be at.

I dont have a preference. I like him to be sore the next day. the though of him waddling around work with his balls aching and its all because of me.

i dont tease or make fun. i make little dick jokes but not because we are into it or anything..i just like making small weener jokes. I mostly threaten to destroy his testicles
>>
>>35112410
>. I like him to be sore the next day. the though of him waddling around work with his balls aching and its all because of me.

do you actually see him waddle and be sore ?

So he is not a mechanic any more ? Full office work ? Cool
>>
>>35112454
i see him wake up with a bit of a limp, his nuts will be bright red and swollen too which makes me feel a litle proud.

no he isnt a mechanic no more, but it helps alot because he works along side the mechanics as they build shit so if they hit a snag, or a design flaw, or if something just breaks, or the mechanics make a mistake he is there to correct it since they dont have any repair manuals or anything. So he spends alot of time over looking the production areas and moving things along...im not sure of the specific details, he isnt allowed to mention the name of the plane or what he is even in charge of because it hasnt been announced yet.
>>
>>35112516
>i see him wake up with a bit of a limp, his nuts will be bright red and swollen too which makes me feel a litle proud.

lol that sounds awesome; you sound like a great gal he's lucky to have you.
>>
File: cf 341898.jpg (69KB, 406x585px) Image search: [Google]
cf 341898.jpg
69KB, 406x585px
Quenda sdata xabet blbl spintcc
>>
>>35112574
well he made me what i am lol
>>
Wife: If your husband had an incest fetish, would you roleplay for him?

I'm talking any incestual relationship, gender specific.
>>
>this thread is successful
>on r9k
>>
>>35112733
EEEWWW no, no incest
>>
>>35112790
This is the world we live in
and this is the hands we're given....
>>
gonna bump this so i can find it easier on my mobile phone, gonna head to the bedroom guys n gals.
>>
>>35112454
>>. I like him to be sore the next day. the though of him waddling around work with his balls aching and its all because of me.

husband: do you waddle around; and feel sore; and feel your nuts hurting while you are at work ?
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.