[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is "the virgin walk"? unoriginal

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 14786.jpg (55KB, 500x473px) Image search: [Google]
14786.jpg
55KB, 500x473px
What the fuck is "the virgin walk"?
unoriginal
>>
>>35107555
the reason why women never approach u
>>
>>35107555
What you really need to worry about is the virgin breath interval pattern.
>>
Virgin walk = shoulders up high, head retracted, arms tucked in, small gait

Just do the opposite of all that and you'll be fine
>>
like a slutwalk but for MRAs
>>
>>35107589
can you originally explain
>>
put your arms back
>>
>>35107555
It's the same thing as the virgin shuffle.
>>
Many things. Walking with your hands in your pockets. Not swinging your arms all the way. It sucks.
>>
File: 1477007995075-pol.png (262KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1477007995075-pol.png
262KB, 600x600px
Normies always make fun of the way I walk, a nigger in my class in highschool used to call me "robotboy", this made me really consious and now everytime I walk I do it manually, and I end up walking even worse
REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35107793
The same thing happened to me. Some white girl told me that I walked like a robot in middle school.

Now I just walk with my hands in my pockets. WHY is walking so hard?
>>
>>35107762
>Not swinging your arms all the way
What do you call "swingin your arms all the way"?
>>
>>35107840
Like Nazis used to walk
>>
>>35107555

I saw a guy who had a legit virgin walk
>head at a 90 degree angle watching his feet
>withdrawn arms
>short stride

Don't do that, respect yourself enough to look ahead and around
>>
>>35107555
It's not real, you're being trolled.
>>
File: hoihoighoi.jpg (27KB, 600x600px)
hoihoighoi.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>not walking like Liam Gallagher
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmEdkoS9QbI
It's as if you guys like being virgins
>>
>>35107840
Swinging your arms in a way that comes off as unnatural. Like you're actively trying to move them when you walk.
>>
>>35107902
You mean Goose Stepping?
>Not knowing your Nazi stuff in 2017... lad
>>
>>35107555
>Not having virgin aura always active
it's like you want to lose mana
>>
>>35108035
Walk with vigor and purpose and dont think about it so much, then you wont have anything to worry desu.
>>35107793
>>35107836
>>
>>35108080
Yeah that, I am sorry Aryan-kun
>>
I've been told I walk like a military lieutenant ready to destroy anyone in my path.

Probably exaggerated, but better than the virgin walk I guess.
>>
>>35107836
>8th graduation
>walk on stage, accept my certificate, walk off
>friend goes on stage, almost falls going up steps
>sees me laughing
>he gets back to his seat and says "Why are you laughing, at least I don't lean when I walk"
I apparently had bad posture and leaned when i walked
>n-no I don't
>Yes you do man, even Joel said it
Joel was a friend I knew at the time, he was really nice to me and always honest, so if he was saying it it had to be true.

Ever since that day I've been super self conscious about my posture and the way I walk. I've completely forgotten how to walk naturally. I'm cursed with this plague for the rest of my life, there's no way a just god could exist. feelsbadman.

>>35108106
You don't think I've fucking tried that? I just end up looking like a virgin in a rush take his burnt tendies out of the oven.
>>
look at some clips of how Jason Bourne walks in The Bourne Identity, that is basically the virgin walk, except if you're not Matt Damon you look like an autist weirdo
>>
>>35108829
lmao i know exactly waht you're talking about
>>
>>35107555
I explained this in another thread. The virgin walk is walking with your arms striaght down NOT moving them in the slightest. You know what I'm talking about
>>
>>35108885
yeah, like staring straight ahead with extreme intent, and your arms down at your sides not moving. I think I do this unintentionally sometimes
>>
>>35108977
>>35108979
Originlly spot on
>>
>>35107555
The joke is that lonely desperate virgins will ask and panic about the virgin walk. It's a term designed to trap and oust people.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.