[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Maladaptive Daydreamers, tell us about the elaborate fantasy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 9

File: 1487048501429.jpg (26KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487048501429.jpg
26KB, 720x720px
Maladaptive Daydreamers, tell us about the elaborate fantasy world you have planned out in your head.

will post mine upon request
>>
>>35107302
I have this fantasy world in which I am happy
>>
>>35107302
I daydeam about racewar at school instead of listening to lecture
>>
>>35107302
If I have to.
DO IT FAGGOT.
Tell us of your dream world of which we have none.
>>
I do this daily but ONLY right before I have to take a shit. Sometimes I hold it in for an hour just to live out whatever fantasy I'm living out. Been doing since for about 20 years.
>>
File: IMG_20170223_222812.jpg (14KB, 209x313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170223_222812.jpg
14KB, 209x313px
>>35107302
I request knowledge of daydreaming
>>
>>35107359
>>35107376

Mine takes place in the far future. At this point in time, the human brain can be manipulated by computers in any way, shape, or form. A trillionaire named Vincent Chamberlain has used this technology to become rich and powerful. His computer, called the NCLS(Neurological computer linking system), is able to hook up the brain and use it's thought as computer power.

Vincent and his team of scientists find out that the NCLS works best under conditions where the human is happy. In his search for what activity makes the human brain the happiest, he does a unique experiment. He buys out a massive plot of land in Cape York, Australia, and terraforms it to allow for a hunter gatherer society to function there. His reasoning behind this is that since humans have been living in tribal societies for hundreds of thousands of years, that is the most suitable condition for their prolonged happiness. He plants a set of NCLS-enabled humans with their memories wiped to live on the new territory, named "Terram Beatitudinis" ('land of happiness' in latin). The experiment turns out to be a success. The NCLS is working at it's maximum capacity. Vincent decides to expand his system. He buys up the rest of the peninsula, and recruits new victims from other places in the world, namely third world countries.

tldr: mind control abos
>>
>>35107414
>Thinks Tribal societies are the best
Well OP or OP's imagination is a huge fucking idiot.
>>
>>35107469
I'm not saying they are the best. I am saying that they are when the human brain is happy, in a primal sense.

A lion is not happy in a zoo. It is happy in the wild, hunting zebras and gazelles.
>>
>>35107302
I daydream about all kinds of stuff, I guess as a form of escapism. I could literally write books about that shit but nobody would wanna read it, I'm sure.
>>
>>35107544
We can have true freedom without trading away science and all its advancements.
Also best drugs are synthesized.
>>
>>35107583
>Also best drugs are synthesized
fuck off, stoner
>>
>>35107641
Medicine as well
Also no Guns.
>>
>>35107666
you would have no knowledge of guns, therefore you would not miss them
>>
how do i stop myself from maladaptive daydreaming?
>>
>>35107302
I wake up in a giant room. To my left is a floating mass of gray/blackish mass. Looks very much like a liquid but not quite. To my far right is a wall with what appears to be writing utensils. A chalkboard of sorts. To the far front is a sizable mirror. And behind me a giant window presenting the planet earth from orbit. Im in space on some sort of ship. A mechanical whirring goes off the mirror turns into see through glass. They're aliens. Aliens on some type of control panel watching me. Their facial structure is very different from ours so it's hard for me to discern and emotion or intent from them. They observe me while attenting to the panel at times. They eventually push some buttons and the gray mass next to me starts to shift. It bend into the shape of the aliens. Then 2 then a whole colony of them. Then it shifts and shows them building a mothership. It zooms out and morphs into what appears to be their planet and portrays there flight here to earth. Eventually I understand and start writing our alphabet on the chalkboard. Numbers. Simple math. Nearly everything i can ithink of i write on that chalk board. Eventually they learn English and a screen comes down display words. I teach them everything I can about planet earth over the course pf what seems like weeks. I end up back on earth where I'm picked up by plane. Everyone was somehow tuned into what happened and was watching the first human interaction with aliens ever. Im held and regulared beyond the levels of jesus christ himself. About a year later After extensive cultural evolution over the event the aliens come back but refuse to interact. Just parking their ship over D.C. or some shit. They send me as the planets ambassador. 2 weeks later i decend but gain abilities. (Think will smith in the movie "hancock"). I refuse to talk about what happened and just roam my planet preventing apocalyptic events and ushering world peace. Until evil aliens come or some shit
>>
>>35107714
You daydream vicariously because your life is unfulfilling, it's a symptom of an underlining problem.
>>
I daydream that I have a happy, normal life with my waifu. We just talk and do normal and romantic things.
>>
i had no idea there were other maladaptive daydreamers on this board. makes me feel like less of a freak! i never stick with one fantasy or scenario. it's always different every time i start.
>>
I daydream about conducting crypto-zoological research with a team of armed men.
>>
File: thing009.gif (990KB, 500x211px) Image search: [Google]
thing009.gif
990KB, 500x211px
I am sent to a church to do an exorcism. The military is there to ensure things go as planned. The church is laid out like a symmetrical cross, there is ponds/pools in each corner.
I walk to each end, the sky is getting more and more red/cloudy.
Something goes wrong, I dont quite remember the details, it involves a massive spire of flesh and gore from the center.
I wake up in a city, I am hiding with a woman in a bathroom. The entire side of the building is torn away by a massive fleshy being. It absorbs the woman straight out of my hands. I watch her being converted into the flesh being, her soul being ripped from her body, parts of her body merging into giant flesh being. It continues its rampage through the city. I crawl into a duct/grate in the destroyed building.
>>
File: latest.jpg (11KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
11KB, 250x200px
>>35107302
I have this fantasy where some people in the world get random superpowers, and I'm one of them. Mine is that I can turn myself into a liquid.
At first I keep it a secret not to attract attention, and just go to college as usual (or in some versions of my daydream I just don't know about it yet). But then I get hit by a vehicle, or get shot in a terrorist attack, or try to kill myself, and I just splatter in purple liquid in front of everyone, only to slowly reassemble myself. Then I wake up in a hospital and get officially marked as meta-human.
Then my old highschool friend invites me for his superhero squad, and I accept because it sounds kinda cool I guess. He has minotaur powers: super-strength, horns and an ability to get a mental map of every building he finds himself in. He's the leader of the squad, and we have myself and at least 2 others as well. And so we defeat supervillains and evil drug cartels and shit.
My power makes me almost invulnerable, although it lacks in attacking power. I'm good at scouting for enemies and infiltration, but I can also fight by slapping liquid tentacles at my enemies. Despite regular attacks just passing right through me, things like cold/heat and electricity can still affect me. My costume would be some kind of special suit that can transform into a liquid with me so I come out naked everytime I turn solid again.
Anyway, after fighting villains for some time, the government eventually become interested in me and my power, and tries to hire me. Because I'm empty inside and don't care about killing people, I'm a natural fit for assassinations and covert operations. They fake my death and blackmail me into becoming their weapon. I murder and steal government secrets for them, and eventually start liking it.
Then an evil agency captures me during a mission and seals me inside a cooled container so I can't escape. Their goal is to study my biological structure so they can replicate and weaponize my superpower. (cont)
>>
File: yogg-saron-hearthstone.jpg (62KB, 600x319px) Image search: [Google]
yogg-saron-hearthstone.jpg
62KB, 600x319px
>>35110898
(cont)
They manage to reproduce my special liquid, so that I can absorb it and get bigger. They keep making me bigger and study me until I become an amorphous pool of liquid and can't turn back into my human form anymore. Eventually the evil agency gets run over by a group of superheroes that burns the laboratory, but they forget about the giant pool of goo in the basement.
I'm left alone for years, without being able to move due to my massive size, until I'm rediscovered by a random urban explorer. I somehow make a big impression on him, and he thinks I'm some kind of god. He starts to worship me and brings more people for his cult. And I basically become an immortal eldritch god with an army of cultist with which I try to take over the world.

That's my somewhat edgy fantasy, I don't tell anyone about it. I usually just daydream about a specific part of the story, and I often change it depending on my mood. I have other fantasy worlds as well, but I doubt anyone would be interested.
>>
>>35107302
Still this universe, just that I imagine having more vivid daydreams while I am daydreaming
>>
Fuck, bump, I want to contribute
>>
>>35107302

I have a couple of questions which are probably a bit hard to answer but i would like some insight on how to tackle them. The first one is about how do I keep my dreams grounded/limit the scope? Normally my day dreams start off quite tame and after a while I am conquering galaxies and then I don't really have anywhere to go after i became a literal/figurative god. I would like to keep the scope of my dreams within earth or maybe another planet but it is difficult for me to do so. I basically want my daydreams to be episodic in nature. Like a TV show and no/minimal time-skips.

Second question would be how do I come up with more original ideas? I've consumed a lot of media and even though there are things i enjoy I find that i keep coming back to the same themes. I don't feel any originality when using an already established setting. I also do a lot of cyoas on /tg/ and i've noticed my builds follow the same pattern.
>>
>>35107469
They're objectively happier as far as we can measure it.
>>
>>35111874
Anyway:

I actually have a lot of self contained worlds I like to expand upon. Here are some common themes though:

>can daydream vividly
>body moves automatically for chores and other boring repetitive tasks
>live in a solipsistic universe where I am basically god and no other beings are conscious except for me and my friends
>have two imaginary friends to talk to from an outside of the universe perspective
>4chan has no shitposts
>am an attractive Caucasian girl with two different eye colors, am a genius who knows everything a priori, and doesn't have periods.

Even in my daydreams I have daydreams. Everyday I hope to die and be reborn or at least, stop experiencing the pain of never realizing events which have a null chance.

To be honest, irl I'm not a solipsist, as other conscious beings are incomprehensible, but I don't believe in matter.
>>
>>35110911
>And I basically become an immortal eldritch god with an army of cultist with which I try to take over the world.
I'm curious as to what happens after this. Does the daydream end at this point or does it keep going? If it keeps going then when does it end?

>I have other fantasy worlds as well, but I doubt anyone would be interested.
atm i'm more interested in how you develop your worlds and what are your motives if you have any.

also cool fantasy anon. rip yogg
>>
>>35112076
>have two imaginary friends to talk to from an outside of the universe perspective
Elaborate more on this.
>>
>>35107302
I have two main daydreams that exist together. They are both pretty convoluted and detailed, so I will try my best to keep my summaries concise.

In the first, I am pursuing a female. Although I try to jump through all sorts of hoops to get her attention, she always seems to be interested in some other guy. I take her rejection to heart and separate myself from society, living in the mountains. After two years, I have an athletic physique, a refined will, and a comfy little shelter. One day, as I am sitting next to a fire, my clothes ignite, and my entire body is enveloped in fire. I see a vision to this female's death by the hands of one of her coworkers, and a voice tells me that I am the only one that can stop this. The epiphany ends, the fire is gone, and I intuitively discover that now I have matter manipulation powers.

I leave the mountains, and in the months before the murder, I gather the support of two trusted friends from before I left. By manipulating their bodies, I am able to grant them matter manipulation powers as well. On the day that the attack is supposed to take place, we gather outside of their workplace disguised and demand that the would-be attacker steps out. Ultimately, we maim him and warn him not to go through with his plans. Although we did not kill him, the female is heartbroken that he was hurt, and she resents us for hurting her coworker.

Time passes. The three of us study our powers, learn to apply them, and become more effective matter manipulators. One day, however, we see on the news that the female was abducted by a heavily armed criminal organization based in some 3rd world African shithole, and they demand a large ransom for her return. We go to save her. The coworker is behind it. One of my party recklessly attacks and dies. A fight ensues. The female is saved, and the one surviving member of my party leaves with her. Shortly thereafter, I am exhausted, surrounded, and certain to die. cont
>>
>>35112143
Well, one's based off an unrequited crush and another a pastiche of what I consider to be favorable traits for who I would want to be a girlfriend.

Having discussions with them is fun when they can completely access your mind and bypass my autism/crippling social isolation/assholishness/refusal to make emotional connections/lack of affective empathy.

I would've probably killed myself if I didn't make them. I can't talk to other people, even online forums, only ever anonymously, and I bore them easily or annoy them if I say even a single word.

Anonymity is awesome though, as I can learn from my mistakes and not give a shit about reputation. I like to think of 4chan as a friend with permanent autobiographical amnesia. It learns stuff, but forgets about personal things. So I can accept myself.
>>
>>35112308
What sort of discussions do you have? Do you have an exciting life or a life where things constantly happen?
>>
>>35112098
I usually don't daydream about the eldritch god part that much, so I don't really have anything fleshed out beyond that. The general idea is that I would become a typical evil monster, and get defeated by a group of elite superheroes.

The way I develop my worlds is rather organic I suppose. In this example, I just started to think about how it would be cool to have this superpower, what I could do with it and its limitations. Then I had to tie it with my present life, think of how it would happen right now, what I would do then. The government assassin and eldritch god parts are recurrent power fantasies in my daydreams, so I just thought of how it would work with a superpower, and I eventually linked it with the story. Typically I think of 'key moments' in the story for the sake of power fantasy and try to fill in the holes.
>>
>>35112420
Let me see. The rules of the universe. We like to have a universe based on the tenets of subjective idealism, and not crappy physicalism. This means that the world is based on ideas instead of matter.

My universes are vector instead of raster.

Basically, I make my universes base themselves as being real as any other universe. Under subjective idealism, it's not that everything is an illusion, it's that all realities are real at once.

Other stuff we discuss is why have I not gone completely crazy or not hallucinate because have exactly these thoughts, that life is but a mere dream, just a long one, and sleeping makes many dreams and dying goes to another dream. There is no waking up.

We also like talking about, well, I guess that media that I consume.

Yeah, in my daydreams, a lot of stuff happens, but I like to retcon a lot if I see fit.
>>
>>35112568
Correction: sleeping makes small dreams.
>>
>>35112568
Anyway, I have to go.

There is no fundamental reality. All of them are. It's that you choose which reality to sync with.

There are no stupid laws of attraction, vibrations, or karma.

Only, and only, your own senses can be trusted.

Imagination is the only way to be lucid in this dream.
>>
>>35112255
cont So, in order to prevent any criminals from escaping, I blow myself up, killing everyone.

The female and the last member of my party survive. She learns the truth behind the attack on her coworker, and wants to be able to protect herself in the future, so my friend gives her matter manipulation powers too. They stay in regular contact for the next three years, often cooperating to become better users of their powers.

One day, however, the coworker returns from the dead as an archangel of god. He died a Christian, so he was able to seek redemption, and, since the spirit plane operates on a different timescale, he had plenty of time to climb the ladder of heavenly authority. Archangel Coworker effortlessly bests both of them. Just as he is about to behead the female, I spring forth again from within the earth. My body had been destroyed, but matter manipulation allowed me to survive as individual particles deep within the earth. This increased my matter manipulation power greatly. I ultimately share my advanced manipulation knowledge with the female, but Archangel Coworker still emerges victorious.

The female and I are one foot in the grave, but the coworker has no intention of letting us die. Instead, he tries to use his heavenly authority to prevent us from ever existing. This fails to work, and our half-erased bodies become one using the divine power of god as a cohesive. Now a manipulator of matter exponentially more powerful than before, we banish Archangel Coworker to the center of a black hole. cont
>>
>>35112515
>Typically I think of 'key moments' in the story for the sake of power fantasy and try to fill in the holes.
Interesting. I guess it makes sense that your fantasies should be the ones to drive the story and not the other way around. I am currently trying to make my fantasies more story driven and then plug in my fantasies as an after thought.

>>35112639
Thanks for the discussion anon. It's been helpful reading about other people's experiences when it comes to day dreaming.
>>
Normally I have some complex Game of Thrones fan fic shit going in my head. Where I'm doing stuff far away from the main characters. I just like being in the world.

Or its a Cowboy Bebop universe mixed with Star Wars. In this one I'm a gangster who has his own hideout on a planet with a gang of like-minded people. This one I'm trying to turn into a book/short story.

A newer one is where I'm a son of a recently deceased Daimyo trying to defend his land from other lords looking to take advantage of the situation.

Unfortunately since I've been put on three different types on antidepressants and mood stabilizers I can't daydream as well as I used to. Fortunately my psychiatrist is weaning me off of them so hopefully I'll be able to go back to these worlds soon.
>>
I've daydreaming about winning the lottery and buying a shitload of nice cars and yachts and shit. I'd move to a skyscraper penthouse with its own shooting range. Living with my waifu of course.
>>
>>35107302
Being abducted by aliens and competing in a gladiatorial death pit with other sentients, being selected as a template for a clone army, gradually coming to hate my occupation, being executed by the aliens but through my intense meditations and focused hatred retaining my identity after death, traveling through the intermaterial realm to a new dimension where I become a christlike figure to primitive tribes of humanoid daemons who are enslaved by more advanced demons, leading them in a slave revolt, returning to my home dimension with an army of demons, regaining control of my clone armies and waging a genocide crusade against my former masters.

After I return I use arcane genetic engineering techniques to make many abhuman/near human races including seraphim, nephiliim as described in the bible, return to earth for the sole purpose of bringing in the apocalypse and convincing humanity to join my heavenly army and wage war across the galaxy until I am its master.
>>
>>35112658
Afterwards, we manipulate our bodies apart, make sure the other guy is okay, and continue living. We live life as we had been for several more years. Eventually, the female and I decide to seek retribution against the heavens for allowing the coworker to go after us. We die a controlled death at the hands of the surviving party member and instruct him to wait 10 minutes to resurrect us.

We are immediately sent to hell. There, we discover that the party member that died has become a prince of hell and that the one that enveloped me in flames to begin with was Prometheus. We spend the next 1000 years preparing, though only a minute had passed in the physical plane. The old princes invite us to reign with them if we are successful. We challenge god. The old princes of hell give their lives to bind god, giving us an opportunity to destroy him. However, before his destruction, he set forth a directive that would destroy the universe. We return to the physical plane, and, ultimately, the female sacrifices herself to stop it. Grieving over the loss of the one with which I spent over a 1000 years, I isolate myself in the darkest corner of hell and sleep for eons.

Eventually, I got sick of this daydream and thought up another one. cont
>>
>>35112964
sorry to interrupt, but isn't god the creator of all things and so if he wills it he can wipe away all of his creations including you. He is all knowing so it's not like you caught him off-guard. how are you defining god in this fantasy and how powerful is he?
>>
>>35107302
I day dream of being an amazing musician with not one bad album, I recently got interviewed by joe rogan.
>>
File: 1481759273658.jpg (295KB, 1024x676px) Image search: [Google]
1481759273658.jpg
295KB, 1024x676px
>>35113101
my daydreams are also about being a musician

it's either that or being a director/actor
>>
>>35107302
I love to imagine having discussions with people I know.
And convincing them to like me again since they suddenly understand my viewpoint.

;_; I want frineds
>>
>>35113064
I have an autistic little explanation, don't worry. In my little fantasy world, god can be described as being "one greater degree of infinity" powerful, meaning that he has potentially infinite power over that particular universe, but he is also separate enough from the physical plane that he cannot totally influence everything that is going on. My character and the female, by their confrontation with god, have a large number of "lesser degrees of infinity," which indicates the ability to derive pseudo-infinite power from a single particle by dividing it into an infinite number of parts. They also have a particular manipulation technique that has the power of an infinite number of greater degrees of infinity, but it only works if god is bound.
>>
File: 028 - 60GqTM3.jpg (35KB, 406x409px) Image search: [Google]
028 - 60GqTM3.jpg
35KB, 406x409px
I have many storylines and shit so far but they're far too complicated and fit for my tastes for me to explain them here but what i can share is one of my favorite ones so far, it is a subplot of my current main story.
>Im actually part of a secret nation living underground in a giant terra dome that had to be born and raised on the "Outworld" because REASONS
>after im ready to enter the underground nation they do a switcharoo to substitute me for a clone so that no one suspects a thing
>however a rogue section of the nation's government is unsatisfied with their isolationist policy on foreign affairs on the outworld so they create a secretly funded black ops group to go around the world and exterminate leftists ( the underground nation is very right wing because of the nature of the underground dome facility they inhabit )
>the clone is made aware of his purpose as a doppelganger and decides to abandon the shitty life he was supposed to act out to go join this black ops team and fight for meaning in his life.
>>
>>35107302
very similar to this but im not shit in it
>>
>>35109569
DAYdreams, anon.
>>
Depending on where I am in life, I daydream about certain things. When I am doing nothing, I dream of being a leader of a proletarian revolution.

Right now, since I'm travelling around the western US, I'm daydreaming about getting a steady job in Denver then working my way up in the semi-legal pot industry to cement a healthy lifestyle for me and my future family.
>>
>>35112964
The other story takes place in another universe, except I am a powerful wizard that seeks to change the nature of reality. Dissatisfied with the temporal nature of all things, his aim is to find a way to make sure that all people, places, and things have a legacy and never truly cease to exist.

The two stories are connected by the wizard trying to summon the devil, only to discover that it is an older looking him. The prince of hell discovers a version of the female exists in this world, too, and he takes the wizard's place in society in exchange for infernal knowledge. So the matter manipulator relinquishes his power and status to pursue the female as a human.

Most of the wizard daydream has to do with episodic encounters with supernatural entities and phenomenon.
>>
>tfw too dependent on reality to fabricate a magical, if not delusional, world for me to "live" in
How am I going to earn my wizard license this way?!
>>
God tier content, OP. Thank you.
>>
>>35113261
First, what's the difference between the universe and the physical plane? and even though god cannot influence everything in the physical plane he still has some influence.

Secondly with how you explained I do not see a way in which you win the fight at all even if I'm being very generous. Here's why.
>Suppose gods power is inf (it's semantics, I don't mean that he can control everything he pleases. I mean that by default he is the strongest being to exist.

>Your character and the female's power are x*inf where 0<x<1. (since you hold lesser infinities, not taking into account your power). This means that no matter what both of you do in a fight you will always lose since he just has more power.

>Due to your ability you are able to gain an infinite amount of power from each particle. But you cannot control every single particle in the universe. In fact the amount of particles you can control is a terribly insignificant amount compared to the total number of particles.

>Your ability after training for 1000 years must have gotten significantly stronger.
>God has had way more years with his powers than you could even dream of. Even assuming that he has never trained and just sparingly used his abilities the amount that he would have learned after living such a long time is too much for any human to even dream of catching up.

Taking all of these things into account you'd get your ass kicked anon.
Final note: You are severely underestimating just how fast one greater degree of infinity actually is.

I really liked your day dream. This isn't a post meant to bully you.
>>
File: 1446508784225.png (227KB, 500x405px) Image search: [Google]
1446508784225.png
227KB, 500x405px
>>35113399
>I am a powerful wizard that seeks to change the nature of reality. Dissatisfied with the temporal nature of all things, his aim is to find a way to make sure that all people, places, and things have a legacy and never truly cease to exist.
Im >>35113334
And in my main story im experimenting with similar themes. Thats a great daydream you got there and its always nice to know there are other people who do this.
>>
>>35113811
>>35112255
Speaking of God tier, checked.
>>
>>35112841
>Unfortunately since I've been put on three different types on antidepressants and mood stabilizers I can't daydream as well as I used to.

I'm going through the same thing right now, Anon. It's difficult to remind myself that it's the meds and not just a result of becoming a dull, boring person.
>>
T E L E K E N E T I C
W A R L O R D
>>
File: 1425608106093.png (454KB, 414x499px) Image search: [Google]
1425608106093.png
454KB, 414x499px
>>35107302

>I have conversations with famous people and world leaders where I give them a piece of my mind
>all of this happens in my head
>people see some random crazy person talking to himself
>>
I have one where i act as an observer/god of this universe filled with hundreds of little worlds, some inhabited, and some not, but all of them have some sort of cool architecture/theme to them. Recently, i've been coming up with a story to go along with that universe. Its pretty stupid, but, if anyone wants to know more it i'll try to explain
>>
>>35113842
But anon, wouldn't experience be meaningless to God? He's already all-knowing. He knows everything that is, was, and will be.
>>
>>35114606
Pls explain, my friend. I'd like to know.
>>
>>35114626
Well, pretty much, there was this scientist dude (sometimes me but not always) who devolved sentient AI and to protect them created a new universe to contain them. There, they dispersed and developed great power and created all the little worlds. All of them used to be inhabited, but one of the AIs went rouge and eliminated life on some of them. After this, the remaining AIs created a council where they determined that their strength was too strong and to prevent any more mishaps, they were to put themselves into stasis. They try to coerce the rogue AI into doing it too, but he tricks them by sending a clone of himself to the council while he continues his own business.
This is typically when a protagonist comes into the story, sometimes me but not always. He comes to this universe by discovering the portal the creator used to send the AIs. When he gets there, the AIs have been in stasis for millions of years, and the rouge AI has almost taken over the universe. The protagonist's job is then to travel to all the remaining worlds in search of the AIs in order to awaken them.
Once awakened, the AIs must use all of their power together to end the rouge's reign but also must destroy the universe in the process. Also, the protagonist falls in love with one of the AIs and when the universe ends, i have an image in my head of the protag holding an AI in his arms as it fades away and he returns to the this world.
Pretty lame but i find it neat
>>
>>35114755
developed***
>>
>>35114755
Anon that sounds really cool but it kind of also sounds a lot like the plot of I, Robot.
>>
>>35114810
Really? Never really thought of it that way
It's way more fantastical in head than it seems typed lol
>>
>>35114840
>it's way more fantastical in my head than it seems typed

And this is why I don't write
>>
>>35114840
>>35114894
I believe that. Sentient robots who are capable of creating worlds and life were definitely not part of I, Robot. I'm sure there's way more to it than you've let on
>>
>>35114934
I'm always worried about that too, I feel like I've borrowed too heavily from movies I've watched and books I've read to be able to create something original that's really own creation.
>>
>>35107302
I'll tell of my dreamworld, though I should also preface this by saying I'm a diagnosed schizo with depression and suicidal thoughts and have been having much harder of a time distinguishing fantasy and reality

Basically, I'm a representative for this company, Tsuki, and our own reality, called life, is just one of a multitude of simulated systems run by various private companies, such as Endymion. The systems basically run off of this energy generated by souls of living things in the systems called Aurora. On July 1st of this year the Life system will be cut off and no more souls/Aurora will be produced.

Also, I plan on killing myself shortly after this occurs.
>>
>>35115341
check your email origibot
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.