[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do femanons think of traps?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

What do femanons think of traps?
>>
>>35106589
degenerate perverts who took their sexual fetishes way too far
>>
Those white American traps look like Mexican women or those semitic-looking women from Southern Spain and the Canary Islands. Please stay within your own race you fucking losers!
>>
>>35106589
mentally ill fags, there's one that uses the bathroom at my work and between him and all of the Russians who squat over the toilet, shoes on the seat, the women's room is a disgusting mess.

seriously though all transwomen should be killed.
>>
I just want the trap meme to end. 100% serious, I feel like there's something sick with society and the trap thing is a symptom. Don't the vast majority end up killing themselves? That's got to be a sign.
>>
>>35106589
Not too bad, seem friendly and whatnot
>>
>>35107160
Yeah well when men tried to ban this sort of shit from happening, all the liberal women shriek about intolerance
>>
>>35107574
this

women almost universally hate traps and shit because they detract from their sexual (only) value, but then when dudes try and make them fuck off all you cunts do is bitch and moan about how you're oppressed and so are your trans allies or whatever

like fuck off
>>
>>35106589
I fucking hate traps but,

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Women are all fucking roasties and have sex handed to them on a silver platter regardless.

Even a fat sow can find some /b/tard or /redditor/ willing to fuck her flabs for free.

Women are all fucking cunts.
>Will cheat on you regardless.
>Want all your money.
>Want your help and attention while giving nothing in return.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FEMBOTS DON'T EXIST.

WOMEN ARE ALL FUCKING SELFISH CUNTS, AND EVEN HERE, ON R9K YOU STILL FUCKING MAKE POSTS ABOUT HOW HARD YOU HAVE IT IN LIFE.

FUCKING WHORE GTFO MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BACK TO TUMBLR
FEMALES CAN'T BE ROBOTS OR ANONS.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Bailey Jay should be the only trap allowed ever
>>
They take cute pictures, but if they're trying to act like girls in real life they'll probably annoy me a little.
Tranny voices are usually a little obnoxious and they exude this nervous energy that just triggers my inner bully, but I know that acting upon that anger would be both very immoral and also very illegal.
I gotta calm my tits when I see stuff I consider "degenerate".
>>
File: Untitled-2.jpg (241KB, 2530x759px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2.jpg
241KB, 2530x759px
>>35107160
>>35107151
>>35106625
Kek triggered and niggered, fuck traps AND roasties.

2d qt scalie master race.

Don't come over here and whine about
>>35107891

wOMEN have no value apart from sex, and traps take even THAT away from them keekeekekekekekee
>>
pansexual femanon here
traps are a hell yes from me honestly
>>
>>35108195
>First based femanon.

Why are the only good females the ones that aren't hetero-roastie-whores?
>>
>>35106589
I am straight but I would literally rather suck Bailey's clit than go down on my XX GF
>>
>>35108690
>Straight
>Suck dick

I want this meme to end
>>
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>>35108882

>>35108882

>>35108882

SPREAD THE WORD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35108252
>"""pansexual""" expanded her sexual repertoire to furfags, grannies, inanimate objects, floor tiles, Ohio
>hetero girls are the whores
>>
Femanon (male) here, I think traps are just repressed girls (male)
>>
>guys hate us
>girls hate us too

I'm now sadder than I already was
>>
>>35109726
At least some men will use your butthole as a fleshlight.
In the opinion of the majority of this board that means you'll never know real loneliness.
>>
>>35109726
not really, my girlfriend is trans and I'm a male.
>>
>>35106589
femanons can't compete. even straight chads are turning to traps these days.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.