[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rape isn't funny.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 22

File: 580.png (74KB, 434x434px) Image search: [Google]
580.png
74KB, 434x434px
People on this board keep trivializing things like rape, and it's not funny.

Rape happens to people every year, and it ruins peoples lives.

I know you idiots always follow the latest meme trends, but try to be a little more sensitive at least.

You wouldn't like it very much if someone tried to rape you, try to sympathize with others.
>>
I trivialize everything here as a joke. Deal with it.
>>
The only reason rape ruins people's lives is because of public perception of rape.

It shouldn't be treated as anything more than physical assault. We need to evolve beyond our primordial disgust-reflex of rape.
>>
Not my fault she dresses like a slut and acts like a dipshit in the streets, if you know rape is real and you do nothing to atleast have defense on a basic level then I have no pity for you. I drive a fucking car and even I have a blade if shit gets real so fuck off with this no excuses bullshit. Some fucked people live in our world who dont give a good goddamn royal fuck how you feel.
>>
>>35106370
Is it okay if I rape fags? I would never rape women though, but those femmy girl-lites deserve it right?
>>
Are you not familiar with the laws of Allah, kuffar?
>>
Someone once characterized places like 4chan as people devoid of empathy due to never having truly suffered.

But, no. We are devoid of empathy because none can truly suffer like us.
>>
>>35106465
They don't just deserve it, they want it.
>>
>>35106370
I'm not trying to be edgy, but literally how is it so bad if the dude isn't ugly and both are of age?
>>
>>35106370
>try to be a little more sensitive at least
You're talking to the wrong person for that. I always focused on how to solve problems, not focus on fee fees.
>>
>>35106370
If a girl tried to """"""""""""""""""""""rape"""""""""""""""""""" me
I'd enjoy every second of it wooo I'm no longer a virgin
>>
>>35106447
Honestly I've been thinking about this a lot, but voicing it anywhere would be social suicide. The one thing that does make rape special however, is the possibility of infecting with STDs or impregnation
>>
>>35106370
Rape, like many other things, is very, very funny as long as it isn't happening to me.
>>
>>35106370
Then fuck off, you forget what board you are on. We really couldn't care less.
>>
>>35106488
We are devoid of empathy because we're anonymous and nobody cares. Period.
>>
>>35106529
Eh, treat it as someone trying to poison you. Close enough.
>>
>>35106370

Death isn't funny yet it's been made fun of for centuries, just like everything else for centuries to come..
>>
No. The definition of "rape" has been watered down so much by feminists that rape IS a fucking joke...and it's funnier than ever.
>>
>>35106370
>and it's not funny
no
>try to be a little more sensitive at least
no
>You wouldn't like it very much if someone tried to rape you,
no, i'd love it
>try to sympathize with others.
no
Op your thread is poo poo and you should jump up your own asshole and die, i'm a lean mean nonconsenting genital penetrating machine and there's nothing you can do about it.
>>
I was raped by my dad and every time I post about it here people just want me to greentext it so they can jerk off to it.

The reality is that no one really cares about your pain
>>
>>35106644
That's because you're a girl. No one ever responds when I tell them that I got raped.

Fucky bastard.
>>
>>35106682
I'm biologically male and I mention that every time
>>
All I'm saying is that we don't live in a rape culture.
>>
>>35106682
*lucky

fixed
>>
>>35106370
You're right. Rape jokes need to end.

We also need to get rid of jokes involving murder, cancer, suicide, death in any way, aids, child abuse, and war as they are all traumatic events that nobody should have to relive through for the sake of "humor".
>>
>>35106644
You said A, anon. Where's B? Where's the greentext?

My cock is out and waiting.
>>
>>35106689
>Biologically
Tfw no mind broken trap gf to use as my personal onahole

Fuck my life famtachi
>>
>>35106370
Fuck off roastie whatever happened to you was entirely your fault. Why are you even upset about being raped you were probably used goods before the fact, whats one more dick to the tally?
>>
>>35106370

wow this place really is dead now
>>
>>35106813
Yeah because at 8 years old I was really asking for it you fucking asshole.

He told me he wanted to show me his lego collection and as soon as we were alone he forced me to suck his cock.

And that guy never got punished for it either. Some real fucking justice in the world.
>>
>>35106926
>>>/reddit/ no one here cares roastie
>>
>>35106926
>I had sucked on something for a while
Really makes you think how the most mundane things can cause trauma due to how society views sex
>>
>>35106796
I'm an ugly tranny so I doubt you'd really want me
>>
File: clown rape.png (89KB, 1238x416px) Image search: [Google]
clown rape.png
89KB, 1238x416px
>>35106370
OH BOY OH BOY I GET TO POST IT AGAIN
>>
>>35106926
Yeah some supreme justice.
>>
>>35106370
>>35106447
Not condoning it or anything, but why is rape considered so bad? Why does it ruin people's lives? The only difference is that it's not consensual, right?
>>
>>35106926
Stop exaggerating. The same thing happened to me. It wasn't traumatic and it wasn't that big a deal.

He didn't kill you or permanently disable you. Heck, he didn't even stick it in from what you're saying, so you didn't even go through anything.
>>
>>35106926
moar fap fap fap
greentext though
>>
>>35106370
I'd be extremely flattered if I were to get raped desu.
>>
>>35106447
If everyone was so easy going with sex then it would be like that. But people are raised to believe their genitals are sacred. When that is invaded it fucks people up because they feel extremely violated. Even if they give it up lots of people.

Social stigma only affects people who are too scared to snitch.
>>
File: gericault.jpg (105KB, 439x697px) Image search: [Google]
gericault.jpg
105KB, 439x697px
>>35106370
I don't want to sympathize with a world that's out of sympathy.
>>
>>35106370
I'll tell you this. I'm a rookie psychologist. I've been treating traumatized people for the past months, people who have been raped and abused in many ways. Some of them are not even capable of getting out of their room.
I, as you may think, am more cautious about these people and I believe I sympathize with them very well. You wouldn't believe how life feels after being with these people in the same room for one hour listening to them and watching how they break in tears almost every time; or even when they just stare at the floor without saying anything, because you know what they are thinking at that exact moment and how much are they suffering.
Now, this might sound crazy, but you somewhat learn to appreciate that people can laugh about rape. Let me explain please, I'm not being an insensitive bastard. When you see people laughing about rape and other bad things, it kind of feels refreshing, because you're seeing people who are not broken. It might sound unreasonable and even gross in some ways, but please take into account that for me, seeing peole being able to overcome such things by humour, just makes me happy in some way.
>>35106644
>>35106926
The thing here is that, even though your situation is terrible and I'm really sorry to hear that that happen to you two, you're asking for simpathy in a place where people come to make fun of those things and to get rid of their simpathy for a while.
Think that in the real world most people are terrified of rape and are extremely kind with those who have been raped. If you were to talk about this with someone in real life, that other person will obviously be considered about it; most of them won't really know what to do and how to deal with your situation, but will at least be respectful and caring.
I'm really sorry about what happen to you two, but you shouldn't expect people here to treat your situation with respect.
Be strong, both of you.
>>
>>35106370
Clown rape however is hilarious.
>>
>>35106926
>He told me he wanted to show me his lego collection and as soon as we were alone he forced me to suck his cock.
fucking kek
>>
>>35107388
Thanks for your response, I'm >>35106644

I've talked to people about it in real life and I hate doing so. I have the urge to tell people about what happened to me but I can't stand the thought of my sharing it affecting my life. I feel like if I tell people, that will change how they see me and I don't want that, which is why posting about it anonymously seems so appealing. But of course, that just means that other people are going to anonymously shit on me for what happened so it's not the relief I want either.
>>
>>35106965
>>35106984
>>35107012

I'm sure you'd care if it happened to you. If some guy you thought was your friend overpowered you and forced you to suck his dick, I'm sure you'd just laugh it off.

Its always a big joke till it happens to you.

>>35107059
>>35107085
>Be me in a foster home, shared a home with this guy.
>We'd always play together in the backyard, watch movies together like "Honey I shrunk the kids" and other little family type movies.
>One day he took me out to the garage to show me his collection of legos.
>My foster mom wasn't home, and it was a little dark.
>I saw all the legos, and I was pretty excited.
>Then I see him pull down his pants.
>He whips out his dick and asks me to suck on it.
>I was so confused, I didn't know what was happening but I felt like it was kinda wrong.
>I guess I didn't know any better, I always trusted him before.
>So I start sucking on his nasty cock.
>Can barely stand the taste spitting onto the concrete.
>He asks me to start touching myself, and I didn't even know what he meant at the time.
>He was jerking himself off for a bit.
>After that he grabs my head and gets rough with me for a bit forcing me to suck again.
>It smelled gross and I couldn't stand to be near it.
>I barely understand whats happening.
>He finishes on his own
>After that he tells me that I can't tell anyone no matter what.
>Had a scary look in his eyes, I didn't know what else to do.
>I think it took me like a day or two to finally tell the foster Mom.
>She was understandably upset.
>He was transferred to a different foster home.
>Never felt the same about boys since.

He was 14 at the time and I was only 8.

>>35107388
>but you shouldn't expect people here to treat your situation with respect.

Thats become fairly obvious.

>>35107470
How is this funny?
>>
>>35106370
Humans find humor when confronted with harsh realities. It's why people crack jokes when you bring up their inevitable death.

Rape is funnier than murder though.
>>
>>35107577
Kill yourself roastie whore >>>/reddit/
>>
>>35107577
>How is this funny?
How is it not?
>>
>>35107577
Nice.

Thanks for the greentext. Was expecting more for some reason, but it was well enough written.
>>
>>35106496
You are actually right, not even memeing. Went to a catholic boys school, and there was this faggy son of two hippies who everyone half-bullied. His snowflake parents decided to name him Antinous, who was some roman emporer's twink boytoy famous for having a bunch of statues made of him. Anyway I went into the changing rooms one day after school, and there is Antinous giving head to some of the chads. According to them, he'd been doing it ever since they roughed him up for being a fag a few months ago. Being in a boys only school, one thing lead to another. The queer loved it, even if he didn't say so.
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 250x250px
>>35107577
nice dubs
>mfw knowing that the garbage degenerates who browse this board are going to jerk off to this and think it's hot

anon, that's fucking terrible, I'm not even baiting. If that happened to me, I'd literally an hero. I hope it hasn't caused too much trauma for you, that could really ruin someone :/
>>
>>35107577
Is that supposed to be traumatizing? He didn't even cum in your mouth and the age difference wasn't pronounced.

I now fully believe that rape is a meme.
>>
>>35107984
How is it terrible of us to enjoy ourselves reading that story? If anything it shows our appreciation.

Ungrateful cunt.
>>
>>35106496
>assuming this applies to everyone raped/sexually assaulted, let alone even 1/100th of them
you're a mentally disabled cunt
>>
>>35107575
>I have the urge to tell people about what happened to me but I can't stand the thought of my sharing it affecting my life. I feel like if I tell people, that will change how they see me and I don't want that
This is an issue that people who has been through this have. I would like you to know, though, that you shouldn't think about how people see you. That being said, I do advise you not to share your story with everyone you know, not because it would make them look at you differently --which, if I may add, is not really the norm, instead, they simply don't know how to handle the situation--, but because even though you have the urge to do so, I don't think it will help you in any way. Now, I don't know you, but if I had to say something that I think might help you, would be to talk about it with someone you trust. I know it's not as easy as it sounds, and I'm not sure if you actually have someone who you can talk with, but I'm pretty sure that once you get that out of your chest with someone who really cares about you, you will be able to overcome that necessity of telling people about your situation. The other thing that might work, and I'm really sorry if you're tired of hearing such answer or expected it, is to go to a psychologist. This might help you a lot because they're strangers and won't judge you at all. I know it's kind of contradictory since I just told you not to talk about it with everyone, but since they know how to handle those situations and won't think of you any different because for them you're a patient, you'll probably feel better without having to put any kind of relationship at stake.
Good luck, Anon. Be strong.
>>35107577
May I ask you why, even though you say it's fairly obvious that people won't respect your situation, you talk about it here? I'm just curious.
>>
>>35106926
Yes, you were. You honestly should have known better at 8. It's not like you were fucking 3.
>>
File: tubby.jpg (21KB, 389x411px) Image search: [Google]
tubby.jpg
21KB, 389x411px
>>35106370
I was raped by my stepdad and sixteen years later I can laugh about it with the rest. Its like being beaten up, its not a huge deal.

Stop being such fucking pussies. It doesn't define your life.
>>
>>35108019
Fucking retarded response on your part, anon.

If someone is raped, kidnapped, or illegally harmed, then you should 'appreciate' them telling their story in the sense that you'd get off to it. That not only exudes sociopathy, in the sense that you find pleasure in somebody else's strife and pain, but it also demonstrates your immense lack of maturity. You don't need to feel some abundance of pity for them, but perhaps you could acknowledge their sufferage and feel grateful it hasn't happened to you while still feeling, at the very least, a little bad for them.
>>
>>35106370
I will trivialize rape until my government actually recognizes forced to penetrate as rape and allows women to be considered rapists for drugging guys
>>
Not enough greentexts ITT, dick getting soft.
>>
>>35106370
Don't reply to this post. Rape is a joke and so is your life OP, fuck off.
>>
>>35108115
Life is suffering, and death renders it all meaningless. So excuse me if I decide to derive some pleasure from it and actually validate the experience as something meaningful through that act.

You think going around feeling sorry for people will change anything?

You're the retard.
>>
>>35108053
I never told my psychologist about it because I didn't want them to think that the abuse I suffered is the reason why I'm trans, or think that I'm not actually trans and just 'confused' because of the abuse (even though being trans is essentially what led me to being abused)

I guess I could get a second psychologist and tell them but that's expensive and I'd just feel like shit telling them, I can't help but think that due to my situation I'll be judged.

You're really nice though anon, you're too good for this place.
>>
>>35108277
It's the 'nice' people who screws everything up.
>>
>>35106370
i want a mummy gf who ties me and uses me as an object
hnnng this will never happen to me
>>
>>35107579
I don't find either particularly funny.

>>35107654
>Someone you thought was a friend who you hung out with for a few months orally molests you.

Yeah, it's a real fucking giggle fest.

>>35107984
>garbage degenerates who browse this board are going to jerk off to this and think it's hot

It comes with the territory. Sometimes there's some funny memes here. It can be comfy. Other times people let the r9k-syndrome get to them and think all girls are monsters.

>If that happened to me, I'd literally an hero. I hope it hasn't caused too much trauma for you, that could really ruin someone :/

It made it hard to trust boys. I was really quiet and avoided them for most of school. I didn't lose my virginity till I was 20 years old.

>>35107987
>6 years isn't a big deal

It made him seem like more of an adult to me. He was pretty tall, and I guess it made me take him more seriously.

>>35108053
It wouldn't be so bad if every day it wasn't,
>Girls are whores, lets make a thread about how much we hate them.

Guys can be "whores" too. But no one bats an eye when they do it. I've heard the old, "a key that opens many doors is valuable, while a lock that opens for any key is worthless" argument.

I think that's bullshit, but whatever, I guess I'm just a stupid roastie.
>>
As a male, I feel absolutely confident that I wouldn't have any issues getting raped as a kid by a hot woman. Maybe now that I'm older since I like control.

Femanons, would a male's hotness change how you felt about him raping you?
>>
i know it isn't i was raped by a friend. i guess he gave me like a cream pie kind of thing. it effected me at 21 i came out at 28 about it. no one believed me.
>>
>>35108409
>>Girls are whores, lets make a thread about how much we hate them.
This is literally the theme of /r9k/. Every board has their own elitist one-up-manship tied to the topic of that board, /r9k/'s is being edgy, pathetic, lonely, etc.

>taking 4chan seriously
This was your mistake.
>>
>>35108521
>taking life seriously
Take the nihilism pill.
>>
Laughter is involuntary.
>>
>>35106370
is it still rape if i'm gentle?
>>
>>35108468
that's pretty hawt fama.
>>
>>35108607
Yes, but not if you shout "surprise!" beforehand.
>>
File: 1487194369450.jpg (56KB, 342x342px) Image search: [Google]
1487194369450.jpg
56KB, 342x342px
>>35106370
>"guys sex is just a bit of fun xd, it's nothing more than pleasure and should be more casua. stop treating sex like it's a big deal"
>"WHAT DO YOU MEAN RAPE ISN'T THE WORSE THING ON THE PLANET, DO YOU REALISE HOW PERSONAL AND IMPORTANT SEX IS?!"
>>
>>35107039
Murder is often looked at less badly then rape because it isnt always black or white, sometimes your doing it to protect someone, maybe your wife cheated on you etc. but for rape it is regarded as always evil, there is never a situation where you're forced to do it.
>>
>>35108277
Thank you. You're also really nice.
I think that if you give a proper explanation to your psychologist, he might not think that's the reason you're trans. In fact, that woudl probably help you more.
I don't really know what else I can tell you, to be honest. But if you would like to get it off your chest and like the anonymity you can tell me your story if you want. Here's my skype: ymdmahy. You can share the story and leave as soon as you feel like leaving, if that makes you feel better. I don't really know what else I can do to help you,
>>35108409
>Guys can be "whores" too. But no one bats an eye when they do it. I've heard the old, "a key that opens many doors is valuable, while a lock that opens for any key is worthless" argument.
Most people in this board are boys that have had bad experiences with women in general, and that's why some of them talk so bad about them. Yes, men can be whores too, and that's a bad thing. In the real world, men who are whores might be consider cool by society standars, but that's not the norm and it is, in my opinion and I'm pretty sure a lot of other men think so too, completely disgusting. Nowadays women also get praised by being whores; most people can be sluts and most people won't care, and that goes for men and women. Don't worry, you're not the only one who thinks that slutty men are bad. Also, most people who is like that, slutty, that is (men or women) are generally dumb people.
>whatever, I guess I'm just a stupid roastie.
You're not. People here just don't take what we're talking about seriously.
>>
>>35108409

This is either incredibly well made bait or you are really fucking stupid. I do not believe that someone of normal intelligence can be this oblivious
>>
>>35108409
It's pretty funny to talk about boning tied up chicks.

They also like it.
>>
>>35106370
Rape is always funny.

It's also the only way you'll ever get laid.
>>
>>35108808
>skype
The benevolent psychiatrist rookie communicates on a platform which violates your freedoms and sells your data to advertisers as well as stores all your communications on NSA servers in Utah.
>>
>be trans
>at a bar
>guy I kind of know shows up
>manlet hawaiian looking bro-tier but an okay dude
>drink a bit too much
>invites me over to his place to play video games and smoke pot
>we've hung out casually before so I just assume he's not into me in the slightest
>haven't smoked in years
>playing Rocket League
>smoke
>pushes me over the edge, feel like I'm spinning and going to throw up
>"I have to go lay down"
>Yeah, go lay in my bed.
>"Are you sure?"
>says it's no problem
>gets in the bed with me
>think it's kind of weird but whatever, I've shared beds with just friends before
>still think he isn't interested in me in the slightest
>pushes his boner up against my ass
>roll over
>"You know I'm trans, right?"
>"Yeah"
>fuck it. Start kissing him.
>"I'm sorry, but I'm going to be sick."
>go throw up in his bathroom
>he brings me water
>I get back in bed.
>fading in and out as he's touching me.
>suddenly pants are down
>"I'm really sorry. I can't. Chase, stop. I can't."
>suddenly cock in my ass, no lube, no nothing
>hurts so bad I jump out of the bed
>grab clothes
>phone's dead
>grab his off of a table
>can't make sense of anything, trying to use google maps to find out where I am so I can call a cab
>wandering around a parking lot trying to figure out the address to his apartment
>call a cab anyway
>of course it can't find me
>wake him up and make him drive me home
>blood all over the floor of my shower when I get home
>get tested for STD's the next day, then again a year later

I know I shouldn't have gotten so fucked up but go to hell Chase. Fuck you wherever you are. I thought we were friends.
>>
>You wouldn't like it very much if someone tried to rape you
Wrong.
>>
>>35108947
Sorry. I didn't know what else I could do.
>>
>TFW supposed to feel bad
>TFW just started laughing
>>
>>35108970
It's not like there's something called Wire or anything. :^)

Seriously, what's wrong with you? Skype? I bet you don't even have a Linux distro without non-free software.
>>
>>35108949
No one is friends with trannies.
>>
>>35109505
I see. I don't know what was I thinking. Thank you for the advice.
>>
>>35108949
Just fapped to this. Post more
>>
>>35108808
I appreciate the offer but I'd rather just talk about it here anonymously.

tl;dr

>buy dress
>dad finds me wearing dress
>leaves room uncomfortable, thought he was going to furious at me
>later talks to me about it, asks why I was wearing dress
>cry and tell him I want to be a girl
>says it's ok for me to feel that way
>starts buying me clothes, tells me to dress up for him, compliments me
>says it's our 'secret'
>abuse starts at this point
>continues for a few years of psychological manipulation, preying on my dysphoria to get me to do what he wants, threatening to reveal what I'm doing when I don't want to do anything
>he kills himself when I'm 15 out of guilt
>>
>>35109665
I love how this is now a wincest thread. Ive been edging for too long.

Someone post something juicy
>>
>>35109665
I'm really sorry that happen to you.
I hope sharing the story made you feel better.
Be strong. Your life can and will get better.
>>
I wish rape would happen to me every year ;_;
>>
>>35106370
I don't care.

Honestly, it's better for me the more people die, the more people are crushed, the more people ruin themselves. I just sort of smile when I hear things like these.
>>
>>35109756
>I hope sharing the story made you feel better.
It just made me feel even more anxious. But I guess it's some kind of relief in it's own way. I feel compelled to do it, I've posted it on /r9k/ a bunch of times over the years.

>Be strong. Your life can and will get better.
It was over 10 years ago at this point, things are better. Not great but better.
>>
>>35106370
Death isn't funny
Tragedy isn't funny
Unexpected misfortune isn't funny
Insulting people isn't funny
9/11 jokes aren't funny
Holocaust jokes aren't funny
Racist jokes aren't funny
Sexist jokes aren't funny
You can't laugh at what offends me

All things related to rape are taken extremely seriously in real life and MANY OF THEM TOO SERIOUSLY i.e. Every dumb show makes fun of young boys getting hit in the crotch HARD, when in reality that kind of damage can potential blow open a fucking testicle. This is ok to laugh at. Moms do it and no one bats an eye. You can see people die on TV (most of the time as long as it's not a woman) and as long as it's ironic that's fine. It's FUNNY to hear about every single fucking sad painful thing people on the board scream about AND NO ONE IN REAL LIFE CARE. You come in here along with all the other people professing "YES! I was raped and you should feel bad for me!" Every single fucking autistic kid and more on this board UNDERSTANDS that rape is bad. Are you just stupid, are you baiting, or are you so MORALLY BANKRUPT as to come in HERE of all places and so proudly advocate your COMMON AND OBVIOUS wisdom and outrage. WHY DO PEOPLE THINK RAPE IS FUNNY? OH, CRUEL WORLD.
The single fact that amidst the shit posting here, there are so many actual condolences should be enough to show you that EVERYONE FUCKING CARES SO MUCH. Rape is a symbolically female problem (not literally, which is something the world forgets FAR too often) and as such it generally gains A LOT of sympathy NEARLY EVERYWHERE. This board is for problems that are (for the most part) symbolically MALE, AND AS SUCH THEY DO NOT GENERALLY GAIN SYMPATHY from the fucking world. Look at all the clear hatred for women and etc. spread across the entirety of this board AND SEE HOW MUCH FUCKING SYMPATHY for the female spirit leaks through. You have NO moral ground to throw your shit in the only makeshift place for the suffering male spirit to take refuge in; (cont.)
>>
OP you can rape me as much as you want to take out your frustrations at men. You want to make us feel like you did, here is your chance. Im counting on it that you wont miss it.
>>
>>35109921
Though to the males in here talking about your rape stories I'd like to tell you to ignore that because ironically you should express that, but only if you have or had a penis.
All you roasties can get out.
>>
>>35108953
>>35109781
No you wouldn't.

I think people are getting their terms confused. They think rape is just another word for sex.

A real rape, from some ugly nasty motherfucker that you don't want to have sex with, is not something that you will enjoy.

Just because you're lonely doesn't mean you should say stuff like, "I wish someone would rape me"

Trust me, you really don't. You think you do, but it fucks with you psychologically. You're going to think back to it, about the times you were taken advantage of, it isn't just going to go away.

And who will you have to go to for support? Certainly not some of your fellow robots, they're too jaded to admit that such a thing is a problem.
>>
>>35110067
Is rape not as traumatizing if the victim likes the person?
>>
File: 14600135659553531334.jpg (18KB, 360x286px) Image search: [Google]
14600135659553531334.jpg
18KB, 360x286px
>>35109921
> Are you just stupid, are you baiting, or are you so MORALLY BANKRUPT as to come in HERE of all places and so proudly advocate your COMMON AND OBVIOUS wisdom and outrage.

I'm not allowed to be upset that someone took advantage of me? I'm not allowed to be upset that it seems like some threads advocate some pretty edgy women hate stuff?

>EVERYONE FUCKING CARES SO MUCH.
This thread proves how much people don't care.

>board is for problems that are (for the most part) symbolically MALE, AND AS SUCH THEY DO NOT GENERALLY GAIN SYMPATHY from the fucking world.
You're not even approaching this problem logically. You're just taking a side in the gender wars, "Oh look at me, I'm on the mens side and not on the female side."

Why don't you realize that taking sides against an entire gender isn't very smart? We both have to procreate so it's not like we can just genocide the gender that we disagree with.

>>35110112
It's worse because you trusted that person and they betrayed you.

Or maybe you wouldn't be opposed to it because you like it when he takes control. In that case it's not rape because it's consensual.

Again, rape is something entirely different. It's sex that you DON'T want.
>>
>>35106370
I'm going to rape you unless you shut that whore mouth
>>
I'll grant you I've never seen a dick in person but rape can be pretty damn funny.
>>
>>35110323
You have infinite places to be upset about any symbolically female problem: facebook, reddit, tumblr, /lgbt/, youtube, ANY COLLEGE IN THE WESTERN WORLD, television, hotlines, and one of the many support groups for rape survivors or even women in general

It's specifically NOT taking a side in the "gender wars" and you quoted the extremely important word in identifying that [symbolically]

There is no gender war above the shit flinging public television level discussions and gender studies rhetoric. It's not a wash where
>men and women are the same guys stop being so sexist tehee! *gives birth*
>>
>>35108808
He is the whitest knight in all of the land
>>
File: CHAD.jpg (209KB, 477x700px) Image search: [Google]
CHAD.jpg
209KB, 477x700px
>>35110525
>>men and women are the same guys stop being so sexist tehee! *gives birth*

So I guess if you were gifted with the body of "Chad" and you had all the ladies fawning all over you, you'd still be whining about this stuff right?

No, you wouldn't. Life doesn't suck for all males. If you're decently attractive you can spend your days in the shade with 20 or so girls gaping at the maw to suck that weenie.

You want to pretend like women are the only ones who have life on "easy mode". You don't even realize that if you were even MILDLY successful in life you'd have at least 5 girls at any given time ready and willing to give you that love and attention you so desperately crave.

Why do you even care about what I think anyway? To you I'm just some mindless roastie whore who spends 99% of her time giving head to chads and trying my hardest to be the most manipulative and reviled creature to ever grace the planet.
>>
File: 1487952687383.jpg (189KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1487952687383.jpg
189KB, 1462x1462px
>>35110748

>To you I'm just some mindless roastie whore who spends 99% of her time giving head to chads and trying my hardest to be the most manipulative and reviled creature to ever grace the planet.

>roastie admits what she does in real lifewithout someone as much as guessing it

Like pottery
>>
>>35106370
The funniest things are the things people take seriously. You could say the same thing about terrorism. Learn to take a joke.
>>
>>35110748
if you spent less time sucking dick and more time on your math homework you might realize why your post is stupid
>>
>>35108115
>but perhaps you could acknowledge their sufferage and feel grateful it hasn't happened to you while still feeling, at the very least, a little bad for them
Kill yourself, cuck.
>>
>>35110748
That's a lot of projection.
I didn't assume you were a mindless roastie, but by that post I can assume you are at least not prepared for discussion.
And to leave you with something, in any concern for the human condition, looking at it simply in terms of male and female one would see that the baseline for "acceptable" states in the male graph leaves many more men than women in the dust, just in general. To think about it properly you are given the choice between giving your child, assume they have no biological sex, a fairly decent life or a 50/50 chance of huge success vs. starvation. You would give your child life.
>>
>>35106370
>now lets make fun of male prison rape victims!
Fuck you, your feelings aren't precious sunshine. Especially not here of all places.
>>
>>35108808
>>35110532
I want him to rape me and cure my trauma afterwards.
>>
>>35106370
>You wouldn't like it very much if someone tried to rape you
I just might, you stacy slut roasite cunt BITCH
>>
>>35106370
>You wouldn't like it very much if someone tried to rape you, try to sympathize with others.

It honestly would kind of turn me on to be raped by a woman as long as she wasn't totally horrendous. Odds of that happening are basically zero though.
>>
File: anime girl at desk a bit unsure.jpg (62KB, 590x400px) Image search: [Google]
anime girl at desk a bit unsure.jpg
62KB, 590x400px
>>35110801
>roastie admits what she does in real lifewithout someone as much as guessing it

I was pointing out a stereotype. Despite what you might think I'm not a walking onahole waiting for douchey chads to use me and toss me aside like a used condom.

I'm introverted and don't really talk to people outside of my little circle. I have a few close friends and I keep to myself. I'm not some cracked out party whore. When I'm not on 4chan I'm either doing homework or playing my old PS3.

I'm not saying that I've never had sex, but I'm not some cock-hungry dumpster slut either. (Inb4 roastie get out reeeeee)

>>35110841
I really should be doing my homework rather than this.

>>35110890
What is this stuff about success and failure? Have you never heard about those girls that get knocked up at 14? Their lives are over from that point onward, their entire life will be nothing but raising those kids.

Barely leaving childhood behind and having to raise a child herself. All for what? Because some guy decided he didn't want to use a condom? I'm not saying it's only his fault, but that's seriously fucked up.

Abortion is an option, but it's not like anyone really wants that, and if it does happen it's not like most of us go around bragging about it.

Not to mention what kind of respect can most of us expect to have when guys are always talking about us like we're all sluts? You sleep with one guy in the class and all of a sudden people talk about you like you're the smurfette waiting for the next bukkakke orgy to start.

Does that ever happen to guys? No, if a guy sleeps with a girl, he gets a pat on the back and a "Wow good job Rob, you really nailed that slut!"

Like geez, I'm sorry that a penis feels good. I thought that's what most of you wanted, some girl to worship teh cawk. But I guess you want it both ways. A lady on the streets and a freak in the sheets.

>>35110931
>now lets make fun of male prison rape victims!
I would never say this.
>>
>>35111195
>bitches about people not being sympathetic towards rape

Why aren't you sympathizing with tranny anon?
>>
>>35111195
A guy getting to sleep with a girl is an actual challenge. That's the difference. Men have to compete and pay and strive to get a girl. Girls just have to give it up.
>>
>>35106370

I don't honestly think it's funny, but the fact that it's such a taboo and a moral bugaboo to normies makes it fun to poke fun at them.
>>
What's even worse is all the blatant racism on this site. You all have dropped the farce that it's a joke a long time ago. Most of 4chan is just a bunch of whiny 14 year old white kids role playing as a victim.

It's cute, really.
>>
>>35111291
>googles tripcode
>first result
>https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/42496696/#42496819

NIGGER ROASTIE TRIPFAG GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35106370

We gave up such moral sympathy at the exact same point the world gave up on us. If they want sympathy they can tongue my butthole and pay me money.

"Oh I know, I better tone police a bunch of virgins with mental disorders on an anonymous message board." Shut the fuck you cunt, we don't want to hear it. Take your whiny bullshit fake problems back to tumblr and cry yourself to sleep. And yes, sluts deserve rape.
>>
>>35111195
We don't find rape "funny" we make jokes bout rape. Yeah, it's different. We make jokes about everything, not sure why you single out rape.
I will outright say "Fuck me I was full of shit" if you bring up an example of shit that wont fun of here given the opportunity.

I had this "humanist" guy making dead baby jokes in highschool. I mean he was a meta normie/chad, so people did not take it the wrong way, but the point is they are JOKES, have some chill.
>>
>>35111195
Go do your homework. All you're posting are defenses of your character and all you're responding with are shifts of the conversational goal posts, taking offense at statements directed at the aggregate and acting as if they're directed at you.
>What is this stuff about success and failure?
If you're just an anon baiting you're doing ok (very classic and fun rhetoric,) but if you're being honest, sorry I just don't have time to walk you through it.
>>
>>35106370
Rope is funny when it happens to normie whore white cunts. All these virtue signaling whores who wanna let Muslim scum into our land deserve whatever happens to them. I'll laugh and watch while these whores get gangbanged by those those shit teir sub humans.
>>
>>35111386
White people are just apes man.

No need to get your panties in a wad over being an ape. It's not your fault or anything really.
>>
>>35106370
Fuck off faggot, EVERYTHING is funny , if you can't deal with that gtfo this entire site
>>
>>35109665
Did he ever plow your boi pucci? Just to teach you how to be a real girl or was it just your mouth?
>>
>>35111550
what a low quality trip
>>
>>35111550
I'm the Dom Silverback of this jungle nigger
>>
>>35111616
>just your mouth
It went on for years, what do you think?
>>
>>35111617
Pls you wish you had all the high quality comments like I do. :3

http://desuarchive.org/r9k/search/username/MJ+Mage/tripcode/%21%21%2BbLaz0hgurU/
>>
>>35106594
or, someone ripping a hole - would you fuck a ripped hole that feels like a throwing hotdog down a hallway? she wouldn't feel either, not like that would matter anyway
>>
i want a girlfriend to love and love me back more than anything.
being deprived of such an intense desire hurts me far more than any abuse i have endured.
>>
File: file.jpg (221KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
221KB, 600x600px
>>35110525
>Girls just have to give it up.

You're right, we do have to "just give it up". But guess what Anon?

Actions have consequences. What happens if I go and sleep with the ugliest fattest most unhygienic loser in the class?

You become the loser that fucked a loser, and that loser is going to brag to all of his friends about how he made you his bitch.

It'd be like if you fucked a hamplanet. It's not something you just brag about or are proud of later on.

And finding a guy with good qualities who is also attractive is a fucking gamble at best.

Guys take what they can get, but women are FORCED, to be as selective as they can or they'll never be taken seriously.

>>35111414
>Take your whiny bullshit fake problems back to tumblr

I think we should all hear out our problems equally. I'm not trying to drown anyone out. But I would like to be heard on occasion.

>>35111438
>not sure why you single out rape.

It applies to me, and it applies to other people too.

I don't think we should make offensive jokes for the most part because the people who laugh at them are often the people who are privileged and did go to ivy league schools and never had problems at home.

>I had this "humanist" guy making dead baby jokes in highschool. I mean he was a meta normie/chad, so people did not take it the wrong way, but the point is they are JOKES, have some chill.

My point exactly, it was some Chad making these kinda jokes.

>>35111488
I feel like the points are everywhere, maybe I skipped over some things, but I'm trying to tackle it from all sides.

>>35110958
>>35110987
>It honestly would kind of turn me on to be raped by a woman as long as she wasn't totally horrendous.

Yeah, but what if she was totally horrendous? That's the point I'm trying to make.

Imagine if pic related drugged you and you woke up tied to a chair, and she told you she had every STD known to man.

And not only that, she hadn't bathed in a month. Would you STILL enjoy it?
>>
Keep crying, anime-poster.

>>>/reddit/
>>
>>35111892
>Guys take what they can get, but women are FORCED, to be as selective as they can or they'll never be taken seriously.
Truly a tragic circumstance if ever I've seen one.
>>
I'm happy if nose intact after date
>>
>>35106689
no, you're a "girl" in as much as you didn't overcome your father - Oedipus killed his father (fucked his mother, that was weird)
>>
>>35111960
Are you implying that I had some kind of legitimized oedipus complex that validates me as a girl?
>>
File: Stacy.jpg (314KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Stacy.jpg
314KB, 1680x1050px
>>35111953
It'd bother you too if you had something to lose.

I can already hear that response,

"Bah, I could never be that shallow or socially concerned!"

Yeah, sure, you're above it all. You're the patron saint. A biblical savior who divorces himself from all earthly sin.

Come off it. Look I know your life might be comparatively shittier, but lets be real here, if you put in some actual effort, you could probably end up in a way better spot.

And if you were in a position where you had something to lose, you wouldn't date the loser, you'd date the hot Stacy just like every other man on the planet.
>>
I'm a guy and got raped (for reals, didn't want it) while drunk. I felt like shit for a few days but then got over it and don't even think about it. I don't think it's a huge deal imo.
>>
>>35106741
Your're absolutely right. Just as some people should know they are putting themselves in danger, others need to realize the fuel we are giving the deranged to comment heinous crimes
>>
>>35112068
I hope you realize you're arguing against a wall and the wall is just laughing at you for taking it serious.
>>
>>35111892
>
I don't think we should make offensive jokes for the most part because the people who laugh at them are often the people who are privileged and did go to ivy league schools and never had problems at home.
What? This is tumblr tier. Chads and Staceys are the one who were pampered all their lives and can't take a fucking joke, but will dish some out themselves.
I joke about everything, myself, others, rape, genocide, prejudice. Fuck it. Actually I think the trait that really ties all these faggots together is
>hope
>>
>>35106370
I feel bad when it happens to guys since nobody seems to care when it happens to my gender, but other than that.
>>
>>35112375
I feel bad for me and I am a men.
>>
File: handsuppepe.jpg (22KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
handsuppepe.jpg
22KB, 403x392px
>>35112900
GTFO CONDESCENDING ROASTIE TRASH
>>
>>35112077
Sorry that happened to you.

>>35112078
>we are giving the deranged to comment heinous crimes

The deranged would commit those crimes sooner or later.

However, making women hate threads pretty much just adds fuel to the fire.

Not that 4channers care about sparking madness. They only care about being entertained.
>>
>>35106370
OP is right. Rape isn't funny.
Rape jokes, on the other hand, can be absolutely hilarious is crafted correctly.
>>
>>35107358
I understand your logic, I really do, but at the same time I find it hard to believe that your life is ruined by taking 1 dick you didn't want as opposed to all the others you did, unless that dick leads to STD or pregnancy then I don't see the horror. It's fucked yes, but like another anon stated, its more closely related to general domestic violence rather than some grand taboo in society
>>
I was raped and then made rape jokes
I guess I need to stop, it's not like it helps others, it only makes me feel better
>>
File: 1487549435263.jpg (790KB, 686x816px) Image search: [Google]
1487549435263.jpg
790KB, 686x816px
>>35111892
Tfw no ruined gf to shelter and make comfy, sex means nothing, I just wanna hug and cuddle one to make her feel safe
>>
>>35111892

>Actions have consequences. What happens if I go and sleep with the ugliest fattest most unhygienic loser in the class?

>You become the loser that fucked a loser, and that loser is going to brag to all of his friends about how he made you his bitch.

Typical whore, letting social status influence her decisions to such a degree. If you like that fat, ugly, unhygienic loser, then there is no reason not to jump on his dick. The guy certainly wouldnt be bragging about "how he made you his bitch" he probably wouldnt even believe you, and when it did happen he would be happier than he has ever been. Obviously you dont actually like fat, ugly losers but if you do, then letting the opinions of others influence you shows that you are another basic dumb whore
>>
>>35106926
What was in his lego collection? And don't blue ball me and say you didn't see it
>>
File: 00003768.alexz-johnson.jpg (449KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
00003768.alexz-johnson.jpg
449KB, 2560x1920px
>>35113985
>If you like that fat, ugly, unhygienic loser, then there is no reason not to jump on his dick

But don't be a whore right?

>The guy certainly wouldn't be bragging about "how he made you his bitch" he probably wouldn't even believe you, and when it did happen he would be happier than he has ever been.

Even if he didn't brag it's still not something I'd want to do.

Think of it this way,

You're Chad, (It's hypothetical so bear with me)

You can choose either,

A) The really ugly girl,

or

B) The really hot Stacy.

Now, there's absolutely no way to know which girl has the better personality, has more resources or money. (Just assume that you're unable to tell right off the bat)

Assuming they will both have a great level of interest in your Chad body, which will you choose?

I can make this even simpler for you, when you go to the grocery store, which apple do you pick? The apple that has bruises and spots on it, or the nice big clean apple?

Now, am I a bad person for picking the better apple? I don't think so. Because given the chance you'd probably do the same thing.
>>
>>35113522
If doing something is hurting you, you should probably stop. Unless it's going to the gym, don't stop doing that.

>>35114010
I don't even remember, I'm trying to think back, but it was so long ago. I really liked legos back then though.
>>
>>35111195
Since you sound fairly nice, I'll talk to you seriously for a second:

You might have a point that rape jokes can hurt people, except this is a gathering place for people that are all severely hurt in one way or other.
The only place with more people on the verge of suicide is wizardchan.

But as it is, we're still holding on and we're still here despite all the shit society constantly throws at us. We can manage, so we can expect that rape victims that come here do too.
And they get actual concern and help from society rather than a "Lol, fucking loser, he thinks he's people".

Also, geez, you really seem to have some roastie-complex or something. Just relax. No need to take the Internet so serious.
>>
>>35108409
>Guys can be "whores" too. But no one bats an eye when they do it.
Because nobody on /r9k/ has ever complained about Chad.
>>
>>35111386
>he said, typing on a computer, run by electricity, on the internet
Damn, anon BTFO'd that niggerfaggot
>>
>vote for immigration from violent populations, argue everyone is equal
>complain about rape
Pick one and only one.
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 299x302px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 299x302px
Whenever I hear a feminist say we live in a rape culture irl I get an urge to violently rape her within an inch of life.

Daily reminder that no country in the western world is even close to having a rape culture
>>
>>35114415

Are you dumb?

I said that IF you like the fag ugly loser, fear of losing social status shouldnt hold you back. I never even went into the debate about wether you should date Chad or the fat ugly loser. In your post, the reason you gave for not wanting to fuck fat ugly losers was loss of social status, you didnt even mention that you dont want to date fat ugly losers becauae they are fat and ugly. Basically the way you made your point implies that you would have no problems dating fat ugly losers as long as you wouldnt lose social status, and im telling you that making decisions based on social status is a typical basic dumb whore trait. Not too hard to understand right?
Thread posts: 164
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.