[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just lost a ton of weight and changed my style etc, now

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (27KB, 320x320px)
image.jpg
27KB, 320x320px
So I just lost a ton of weight and changed my style etc, now that I'm attractive men don't stop staring at me and I have to walk down the street literally looking down to the floor because if I even once make eye contact with any random guy, they come up to me and ask me "hey how you doing?" It's fucking creepy, love is dead, men only like physical bodies.., I wish I was a man so I could go out with girls and actually EXPERIENCE LOVE rather than having to deal with all you fucking pigs that only care about looks FUCK U
>>
>men only like physical bodies
This is false. You need to meet good people. the right ones! True ones.
>>
men dont care about your shit, our brains function differently, we would actually like it if every woman out there stared at us and asked us how we were doing,you see to you a woman, you only find Chads attractive, but the outside world is filled with non-Chads who will stare at you and want to fuck your pretty little body, deal with it bitch
>>
>>35106079
I get you... when I was little I used to smile at everyone, it was kinda my happy personality but I don't smile at random strangers just for the hell of it anymore, especially men, because I've learned that random smiling is often interpreted as flirting, and can mean unwanted advances. So if I actually do smile at a random guy, I am flirting with him.
>>
>>35106290
Chad always gets the bitches ;(
>>
>>35106079
I support this. There's nothing wrong with smiling at people and raising morale a little. You might even make a friend or romantic interest or an acquaintance who introduces you to their really smokin' hot cousin.
But as a female who has experienced the sleazy come-ons brought by an innocent smile on my face, I understand why women are skittish about smiling or saying hello to anyone. It sucks that a few pigs have ruined it for the rest of you guys.
My best solution is smile at anyone you damn please (and maybe use a slightly different smile for the postman than the hot barrista you want to ask out), and if someone smiles at you smile back. A smile isn't an invitation to sleaze all over the person who smiled, but smiling back can never hurt. If she keeps smiling, or in remains interested (ducks her head away but then looks back at you, etc), feel free to take it to the next level with a hello or something, and if that goes well take it up to flirting or whatever.
Smiling is the first step on many ladders, you have to take the next step and see where it goes from there. Maybe they're just smiling about their day. Maybe they're smiling because they think you're cute. Maybe they were just smiling about their day but now that they've seen you smiling at them they become interested. You will never know. Not unless you investigate a little. Smile back, make a little eye contact, and see how they respond. If someone bites your head off for that, they're either having a really fucking shitty day or are just horrible people and you don't need that shit anyways.
>>
>>35106079
Girl here who randomly smiles and makes regular eye contact with everybody. I do it because I'm happy and want to be happy, so I tap into the big energy pool of the universe. You get what you give out: if I give out smiles and positive energy, I get smiles and positive energy back. (I also get indifference and people looking away/pretending they can't see me, but that has minimal impact compared to the positive energy I get back.)
It doesn't necessarily mean I'm interested, but people have often taken it as an invitation to start talking to me. I usually don't mind though, I love talking to random strangers.
A lot of guys have taken my smiling and eye contact to be an invitation to hit on me, so I don't smile and make eye contact with them as often as I do other people.
>>
>>35106079
This is bait btw
oregano
>>
>>35106079
As a male, this seems like more motivation to not care too much about changing myself. Sure, I'll lose weight and get in shape, but fuck overhauling myself just to get ogled by thirsty sluts
thank you op
>>
>>35106620
Fuck I hate women like you I make a point to dead eye stare back at you until you break eye contact or leave the room.

Thanks for the fucking sunshine you god damn cunt
>>
>>35106079
I'll be your bf even if you're a fat pig
>>
I wish men would stare at me and think about raping me just from eye contact. Be grateful you dumb cunt.
>>
>>35106998
eh, id fuck a fat chick after a few shots of vodka, no regrets. you good at cooking? only thing that matters desu.
>>
>>35107130
nah i'm a month on titty skittles
>>
File: 1447962061307.jpg (20KB, 234x250px) Image search: [Google]
1447962061307.jpg
20KB, 234x250px
>>35107164
you didn't answer my question.
originale
>>
>>35107130
nah i'm a jewish
>>
>>35106079

just get fat again then. why did u lose weight in the first place if you didnt want the attention?
>>
>>35106998
>>35107164
This is why I fucking hate trannies and the current """feminist""" movement.
>>
File: 0ef43-marciacross044yg[1].jpg (224KB, 1284x1600px) Image search: [Google]
0ef43-marciacross044yg[1].jpg
224KB, 1284x1600px
>>35106079

oh doctor, Marcia Cross checks off almost all of my boxes
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.