[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw loneliness turned me trans

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 10

>tfw once a straight khv manlet
>tfw couldn't get a gf or even get female attention
>tfw developed gender dysphoria as a result and transitioned
>tfw now a girl
>tfw like guys now
>mfw

Fuck.
>>
fucking twisted ass fucked up in the head ass motherfucker
>>
>>35105816
Are u a cute girl atleast?
>>
>>35105929
You know, I don't disagree. I would've preferred to be a successful man, but I failed. It wasn't always this way, either. I actually developed this mental illness. If there was a cure, oh god, I would take it so fucking quickly.

But at least life is somewhat more tolerable now that I'm cute.
>>
Why don't you have a boyfriend yet tho?
>>
File: beat me.gif (105KB, 580x700px) Image search: [Google]
beat me.gif
105KB, 580x700px
>>35105816

you are prison gay and try to pose as the prison bitch now.
>>
Let's be honest, did it actually help so far?
>>
I had several girlfriends before I transitioned, being close to a girl only the burning envy worse.

Now being trans is what made me lonely.

Still don't regret it though even if I'm miserable, because at least my mind isn't on fire anymore
>>
>>35105816
Well do you pass as a girl? If so we can fix that loneliness problem.
>>
File: Blown out.gif (477KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Blown out.gif
477KB, 500x281px
How do you fags deal with the fact that 90%+ of you will never get close to "passing"?
>>
>>35106054
By playing video games for every single second of freetime as well as drinking and crying every night.

Not kidding
>>
>>35106087
So you're just a regular guy. Why fag it up when you can just do that anyways?
>>
>>35106087
Is that the trap endgame? Trying to look like women and hanging on to that? No school or work or meeting someone and starting a family?
>>
>>35106159
How is a trap going to start a family? Two guys can't breed.
>>
>>35105949
>>35106034
Honestly, my body image issues are through the roof. I've been told that I'm cute and cis-passing, though.

>>35105971
I'm too shy and scared in general. The same problems I had as a boy. Guys hit on me, but I'm 1) completely inept/awkward when it comes to flirting, and 2) pre-op, which means I'm terrified of being rejected or beaten.

>>35105979
>prison gay
Oh, there's the term I was looking for. Thanks, anon. But I guess it went even further in my case. I went from wanting girls to wanting to be the girl.

>>35105990
Yes, I'm much, much happier now (which isn't saying much, admittedly). Not feeling nearly as suicidal as before. Life's a bit more tolerable now that I sometimes feel desired as opposed to invisible/repulsive.

>>35106054
That's what's especially fucked up about my situation. I pass (same feminine genetics that made me utterly fail as a guy), but I hate being trans and wish I could've been a Chad instead. I had no other choice.
>>
>>35106204
be my gf anon

oregano
>>
File: index.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>>35106181
Sure they can, you just need a microwave and a cellphone
>>
>>35106204
How tall are you and what is your natural hair color?
>>
>>35106204
Join my trap harem anon
>>
>>35106181
Adoption or surrogate?

Although in retrospect I don't think any trap robot here would be granted responsibility by an agency after a background check.
>>
>>35105816
I think I have the same problem. I didn't want to be a grill when I was on my early teens, but after being rejected by every girl I ever tried to have something with, I think I did something to me. To bad I can't transition and be a cut grill. I just have to pretend that I like being a man until a die or kill myself.

>inb4 got rejected now wants to be a trap lmao

Yeah yeah, different people deal with the same situation with different ways. Sucks to be me, I guess.
>>
>>35106256
I'm 5'4". Dark brown hair. I'm Asian, which is probably why I was such an undesirable manlet.
>>
>>35106134
>Why fag it up when you can just do that anyways?
To end the 24/7 mental anguish of dysphoria that you can't even imagine if you've never experienced it. Now i'm just regular depressed and miserable like anyone else.

>>35106159
I work a dayjob and I'm also and indie game dev
>>
>>35106369
>indie game dev
Well that's cool anon!
>>
>>35106353
Good now give a location.
>>
>>35106317
> I didn't want to be a grill when I was on my early teens, but after being rejected by every girl I ever tried to have something with, I think I did something to me.
Yup, that sounds about right.

>To bad I can't transition and be a cut grill
Why not?

>Sucks to be me, I guess.
iktf. I fucking hate that this is the only thing that can make me even halfway happy.
>>
All this just sounds like a mental illness tho. Wanting to be something you're not and all. What if you want to go back to being a male instead of a trans woman in the end?
>>
>>35106472
Trust me, I want to be male. Growing up, I didn't want to be female. But crippling loneliness gave me crushing dysphoria (to the point of literally wanting to die).

Now I'm happier as a female, and outside of r9k, act pretty much like a girl.
>>
>>35106517
Post pics or you're just another bullshitting roleplayer
>>
File: 9875987.jpg (67KB, 709x765px)
9875987.jpg
67KB, 709x765px
>>35106440
Even though I'm 5,4'', I'm 26 yo now, and even if I could look halfway decent, it would take a long time while causing some damage to any chance I have of escaping robothood.

I just can't take this anymore.
>>
>>35106540
Believe whatever you want. I'm just venting desu. Don't really feel like putting my shame up for the world to see.
>>
>>35106353

let me fuck you anon
>>
File: this is a man.jpg (76KB, 500x669px) Image search: [Google]
this is a man.jpg
76KB, 500x669px
>>35106204
>>35106353

i dont know about your family or friends, but someone should have stopped you before you went down this road. you traded being rejected by one gender to being rejected by both genders and society.

There is more to being a woman than putting on a dress and getting fucked in a hole. You basicly turned yourself in a barbie doll and fucked up your life forever, just to get the attraction of perverts and unfaithful trap hunters that will never really love you for who you are. If you dont kill yourself, you will look like a trainwreck after you hit age 40.

why did you do this to yourself anon?
>>
>>35106563
If you start now you still can look like a girl. Just don't wait a few years or you will turn into a hon.
>>
>>35106596
Is 25 and 6'1 too old and tall to pass?
>>
>>35106517
>crippling loneliness gave me crushing dysphoria (to the point of literally wanting to die).

This. This right here. I'm the >>35106317
btw. We have something in common, Anon-chan.
>>
>>35106353
Hi Emily

Should've figured this wouldn't be original
>>
>>35105816
I see ALL these fucking posts of traps yet I've never actually met one
And whenever I hear of any local one, they're ugly

wtf.
>>
File: 98475987.jpg (32KB, 428x500px)
98475987.jpg
32KB, 428x500px
>>35106596
Nah, I feel like male puberty already took its tool. It's too late for me.
>>
>>35106646
I met one INCREDIBLY cute one dating a somewhat meh one at my school. It's cool
>>
>>35106646
If you knew you met one, they wouldn't be a trap.
>>
>>35106611
Height might be a problem. Age is can still be ok until 29ish though. After that you will always be a hon. The height problem can be solved by picking the right clothes and not wearing heels.
>>
At least you're able to pass, I've been wanting to transition since I was 15 but being a skinnytall faggot always held me back. Wish I was born a qt asian manlet
>>
>>35106569
What about finding a bf? :^)
>>
>>35106611
You can pass at any age if you were fat or low-test during puberty. Most people at 25 aren't going to pass, though. You're 10 years too late.
>>
>>35106591
>someone should have stopped you before you went down this road
My family tried to tell me I was crazy. I didn't listen. And maybe the therapist and endo could've saved me, but I fed them the typical "trans since I was 4" bs so I could get the hormones.

My hope now is in getting SRS and finding an open minded straight man to accept me (surprisingly many in Cali). I don't have trouble getting male attention these days. I'm studying for a decent career, so I've got that going for me, too.

>>35106646
I don't typically go around telling people what I am. If I got into a relationship, though, I'd tell them. It's just the fear of telling them that prevents me from getting a bf.

>>35106726
How old are you? Height? I'd trade bodies with you if I could, if it meant I had a chance at being a normie. My family gave me hell for my degeneracy.

>>35106735
>finding a bf
On r9k? I dunno about that, anon.

>>35106633
Nah, not Emily.

>>35106613
Hahaha, that we do :P I think you should give transition a chance, though. It may not be the preferred option to being a straight cis man, but there's not much else you can do. It'll get worse.
>>
>>35106822
>on r9k

You'd be surprised about how many people here aren't typical robots.
>>
>already experienced the crushing loneliness of being an unattractive young male
>in a matter of years will begin to experience the crushing loneliness of being an aging woman
>on top of all that will experience the general scorn/disgust from society of being a tranny freak

lmao it's like you optimized your life for the maximum amount of suffering possible
>>
>>35106904
>lmao it's like you optimized your life for the maximum amount of suffering possible
tbqh I agree. If it were completely up to me, I wouldn't have done it. It's the soul-crushing dysphoria that happened as a result. I have no idea how it happened or why, especially since it clearly doesn't happen to most people.
>>
>>35106591
>there is more to being a woman than putting on a dress and getting fucked in a hole
While I can somewhat agree with the rest of your post, you are dead fucking wrong on that one.
>>
>>35106822
>there's not much else you can do. It'll get worse.

Thing is, transitioning for me is not an option. Brazil is not a good place for this kind of life. Also, how much worse does it gets? I need to prepare myself.
>>
>>35106822
I really doubt you could be a normie with it. I'm almost 6'1 but being tall doesn't really make you more attractive to girls when you're skinny and ugly, it only makes you more creepy. I'm 21 btw.
>>
I'm 20 and 6'0, four months in hormones.

Waiting around to start seeing changes is awful. I wish I could fast forward to a year from now to see if I end up passing or end up staying in boymode forever.
>>
>>35107631
I love the boymode/girlmode terms. The qts I met use them as well, and I just really like it for some reason
>>
>>35107901
Yeah I guess it's kind of cute..
>>
>>35105816
I think the same is happening to me, help.
>>
I hate being 6'0. You guys on here always talk about manlet feels on here but try being a tall freak of a tranny..
>>
I'm 55, wristlet
>>
>>35105967
>>35105816
is there anything i can do to ensure that i never become a tranny? i cant just forsake the ability to have children, and theres no way i could ever pass for a girl.
>>
The prison gay meme isn't just a meme. A trap offered me a blowjob and I chatted with it and almost agreed to meet up but at the last moment got cold feet and blocked. I just want to feel something like sex
>>
>>35108182
Wish I knew. If you're at risk of becoming prison gay/trans, get a girlfriend. Maybe even a hooker will help. Just don't try to become what you cannot get. It fucking sucks.

>>35108041
My condolences. You can still stop it before it's too late.
>>
>>35108347
Can a tall tranny even make it..
>>
>>35108347
well im not attracted to girls, but this shit started getting really bad recently and i told my parents, so they are gonna make me go to a psychologist
>>
>>35108364
Probably, but not very likely.

>>35108412
How old are you?
>>
Can a feminine guy get a gf? I feel like it might be possible to hook up with some weeaboo fujoshi that is decent looking, right?
>>
>>35105816
Are you a cutie, at least?
Everything is fine, as long as you're cute.
>>
>>35108529
You still have time to save yourself. Not that I know how, but you want to avoid this meme or you'll regret it. It's pain and not much else.

>>35108538
No clue. Guys hit on me fairly consistently, though.
>>
>>35105816
>developed gender dysphoria as a result
no, you had gebder dysphoria before that
>>
>>35108723
No, I definitely didn't. Was 100% straight and completely identified as male for certain. The feelings didn't start until the loneliness started getting to me.
>>
>>35108750
>The feelings didn't start until the loneliness started getting to me.
thats probably because you didnt have anything to preocuppy you from thinking about them
>>
File: life's a blast.jpg (105KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
life's a blast.jpg
105KB, 1280x720px
>>35108705
>Guys hit on me fairly consistently, though.
You're good then.
Enjoy your new life, Anon.
>>
>>35105816
>developed gender dysphoria as a result
I don't think it works like that.
>>
>>35108956
I don't think I have dysphoria in the traditional sense of the word. It's just an extreme form of prison gayness and probably a desire for female privilege.
>>
>>35108956
I know the left likes to push the idea that it's not a choice and in many cases I agree, but I think cases like OP's are possible, just like prison gayness. If he got a gf, he probably wouldn't have had dysphoria.
>>
OP is your name Cara?
>>
File: IMG_4423.jpg (130KB, 634x836px)
IMG_4423.jpg
130KB, 634x836px
>>35106611
>>35106726
>>35107631
>>35108074
>>35107305
>>35108364

But anons, tall traps have the best womanly proportions. You can make it and become beautiful glamazon butterflies.
>>
>>35109105
No, why? I'm not caraposter from /lgbt/ if that's what you're wondering.
>>
>>35109189
Oh nope I mistook you for a trans on /soc/ with that name, my bad
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.