[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please /r9k/ I need your help

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (267KB, 720x460px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
267KB, 720x460px
Beware, what you are about to read is the biggest faggotry you'll read in all this year.

I just finished the uni and now I'm making my internships. There's a grill doing her internships there too, and I have a crush on her.

I'm a permavirgin, she is not exactly what you would call a qt, probably a 6.5/10 but she is very nice with people, including me.

I didn't have a crush in all the time I was in the uni, and because I didn't enter immediately after high school, I haven't feel like this in 7 years. And I can't take it. I do't know if this is love or what, but I can't stop thinking about her, I even dream about her.

I want you to help me stop this, when this finishes I will not see her again and it will hurt a lot. Fuck, maybe she even has a boyfriend. I don't know what to do, or what I'll do.

She doesn't help a lot, I'll tell what happened one day.

>me and our "boss" were in the office
>i was doing my work
>she arrives, we share the desk because it is a small office
>she was getting ready to start working
>I had a paper, on her side
>she: "is this yours anon"
>me: "yeah"
>our boss: "you said something grill?
>she: i was talking with anon
>the she says in a way that only I hear: "we are just chatting right?" and smiles
>s-sure

WHY IN THE WORLD SHE WOULD DO THAT. 95% sure it was nothing, other 5% is that she was making fun of me, but it felt so fucking good, like imaging a grill was flirting with me; but at the same time it felt so unfair, I know she is not interested in me and she still makes stuff like that.

If she knew that I can't stop thinking about her, and that I haven't even hold hands with a girl before. This hurts me a lot, I made my mind that I would die a virgin, I already gave up, life was easier that way. But the she came and gave me false hope and ruined everything
>>
>>35105696
She is either being overly friendly (not neccesarily flirty) or trying to make you into a beta orbiter.
>t. khhv who has tried to accept dying alone
>>
>>35106943
That's not the problem, I liked before that. I just wanna forget about her, how do I do that?
>>
>>35107445
Castrate yourself?
oregento
>>
DONT DO IT RETARD. It's called being friendly. Unless she grabs your penis or comments on all your shit on fb ignore it.
>>
>>35110340
>DONT DO IT
Do what? Ask her out? Never done that, I don't even know how it should be done. Not gonna do that, not gonna try anything on her. I'm a big ass pussy

But you just said, she is friendly. I can't remember the last time a girl was friendly to me besides my sister.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.