[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know the secret to happiness

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1487947513342.png (213KB, 436x528px) Image search: [Google]
1487947513342.png
213KB, 436x528px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJGSHMgbB0E

Wagecucks btfo

First of all if you are conscious, i.e. experiencing this text at this moment, you can rationally deduce a few indubitable truths.

1) This universe is determined, i.e. everything that happens necessarily has to happen.
2) Humans of this universe aren't responsible for their actions

Consequences of these truths.
-You can do whatever you want and be certain that you won't face divine retribution. This includes killing yourself, i.e. you can yourself at anytime and there are no consequences.
-Being able to kill yourself at anytime is your ability to wake up from the dream that is this life
-There is no difference between this life and a lucid dream. I've made you aware that you are dreaming, you can do whatever you want and there are no consequences. There is no actual risk, be confident - make decisions and understand the world purely as matter of fact if you have the autistic ability (life is easier when you're objective).

THIS POST IS A WAKE UP CALL. IF YOU ARE READING THIS YOU ARE IN A DREAM. HAVE FUN, DO WHATEVER YOU WANT. IF THE DREAM TURNS INTO AN IRREVERSIBLE NIGHTMARE KILL YOURSELF AND YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS WILL RESPAWN IN THE BODY OF A DIFFERENT HUMAN.

Disclaimer: If you can understand this post you're autistic. If this is the most nonsensical, cringiest thing you've read you're a normie.
>>
I don't agree with you, I think you are wrong. and so on and so forth.
>>
>>35105325
>This universe is determined, i.e. everything that happens necessarily has to happen.
care to back that up BUD?
>>
File: toogg.png (47KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
toogg.png
47KB, 225x225px
>>35105325

>he still believes in Determinism

I thought QM would have silenced you dumb cucks forever.
>>
>>35105529

Nope

>>35106434

See: The Ethics, Spinoza

>>35106476

See: The Ethics - Spinoza

Why do you fucking idiots think a fundamentally random universe is inconsistent with determinism?
>>
>>35106645

>y-you can't prove the world isn't deterministic

And you can't prove it is, faggot. Just argue in a circle forever.
>>
Nothing upsets me more than you retarded fucking robots believing you understand anything about philosophy or politics.
>>
>>35106645
well random and determined are different things so...
>>
>>35105325
>knowing how to read means the universe is determined
im not even sure how you come to this conclusion
>>
>>35106645
ok well I guess make the thread in a couple days so I can complete the assigned reading
>>
>>35105325
>AND YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS WILL RESPAWN IN THE BODY OF A DIFFERENT HUMAN.

How do you know?
>>
>>35106668

Spinoza proved this universe is necessarily deterministic 350 years ago. Get with modernity you fucking moron.

>>35106696

It's hilarious when some edgy wikipedia surfer thinks he has a superior. News flash, buddy, it doesn't take a genius to understand this shit, you're not special because you experienced sublimity while watching a Nietzsche documentary.

Also, you're a pleb for getting upset. If you meditated like a patrician you would realize how easy it is to control your emotions.

>>35106707

Yes and determined and determinism are two different things. Holy shit kid, don't post if you don't know what you're talking about.

>>35106770

1. If you are experiencing something, something exists. (see: cogito)

2. If something exists, Spinoza's monism is necessary. (see: Spinoza's Ethics)

3. Spinoza's monism is absolutely correct. (see: Spinoza Scholars)

>>35106924

Read the summary from wikipedia or stanford encyclopedia of phil.

>>35106942

That was a joke
>>
>>35107300
>you would realize how easy it is to control your emotions
>entire post is bitchy intellectual posturing
>>
>>35107300
>Spinoza proved this universe is necessarily deterministic 350 years ago

Alright, you're retarded.
>>
File: 3985742983.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
3985742983.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>35107447

Yes, I can control my emotions. If I want to feel angry at how stupid you are I allow myself to feel angry. It makes writing easier and I can turn it on and off. Take now instance, I'm in no way emotionally invested in this post. I'm writing out these words purely as matter of fact.

>>35107463

Okay, dude if you want to remain in the dark on this obvious truth, go ahead.

>pic related
y-o-u
>>
>>35107604
whoa O_O you're a genius
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.