[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some good countries with NEETbux to move to? I hope

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0812.jpg (55KB, 620x416px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0812.jpg
55KB, 620x416px
What are some good countries with NEETbux to move to? I hope to apply for refugee status and escape America which is controlled by a fascist regime. I am thinking of Canada, Sweden, or Japan.
>>
File: 15 - xvxkrDq.gif (15KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
15 - xvxkrDq.gif
15KB, 633x758px
Get a job you worthless piece of human vomit
>>
>>35105017
just be rich anon or go to a place where the middle-class isn't completely bukkaked
>>
>>35105017
Trump really isn't any more authoritarian than a lot of his predecessors. he's by no means a good president but I would actually say bush and obama were worse.
>>
>>35105017
Finland is starting basic income, but not for dirty foreigners
>>
Go for Sweden. I'm a Canadian NEET and things are pretty good for us here, but I did the research and Sweden is much comfier.
>>
daily reminder that if you voted for anyone besides Jill Stein you cannot call yourself a robot. I don't know which candidate was best for society as a whole and I don't care. I do know that Trump wants to cut welfare and Hillary would be very reluctant to give so much out to fucking white males. Jill Stein however gives gibs to even WHITE neets. SHE was the true robot candidate.
>>
>>35105423
This. Sanders and Stein were the NEETman's candidates.
>>
>>35105423
>>35105480
wtf I love Trump and Hillary now
>>
>>35105017
>sweden

fuck off we're full
>>
>>35105130
>Finland is starting basic income, but not for dirty foreigners
How is that allowed? Why are Finns so racist?
>>
I'd say someplace like Mexico would be the best. It's cheap enough even for a small nest egg to go far
>>
I'm a Brit and I'd gladly swap citizenships, I've been to America and compared to here it's the fucking promised land I tell ya
>>
File: hillary_voter_1.jpg (39KB, 300x533px) Image search: [Google]
hillary_voter_1.jpg
39KB, 300x533px
>>35105017
>refugee status from the wealthiest nation in human history because your feelings are hurt

Good luck with that one, loser.

Start sending out those resumes.
>>
>>35105423
>>35105480
>not rubio
Fucking normalfags trying to impersonate true robots, get the fuck out of here.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.