[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dead serious

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
I want to ask a very serious question here. I know this will backfire like the taco bell I had that one time but here goes..

What do you think happens when you die?
>>
>>35104777
>know this will backfire like the taco bell I had that one time

XD
>>
File: exde-3825067.png (119KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
exde-3825067.png
119KB, 500x522px
>>35104818
Quality post here.
ex dee dee.
>>
File: IMG_1354.jpg (52KB, 700x533px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1354.jpg
52KB, 700x533px
>>35104777
You have three options

1. Heaven/hell concept
2. Reincarnation
3. Nothing

I personally have to come to accept that I don't know and I don't need to know really. I've wasted enough of my mind on such trivial things.
>>
>>35104777
not a lot of people will reply to your post because you put a name on [name], don't.

>What do you think happens when you die?

If you believe in heaven; or are religious you will go through purgatory and then you know..
If you believe in reincarnation, you might reincarnate into an animal, human, ?, or in another planet
If you are an atheist well...You either might not reincarnate, go to heaven or hell? who knows...
Some type of afterlife?
>>
>>35104978
>You have three options
reincarnation of course
>>
>>35105097
If that makes you comfy at night then believe in that. The capability to believe in something greater than yourself is probably more important than the truth itself.
>>
You awaken to nothingness, being formless and all. Emotion, vision, feeling... that's gone. You wouldn't be able to think, as you'd just feel blank.

...Or, or, you turn into a ghost and do ghost shit.
>>
>>35105199
>The capability to believe in something greater than yourself

Isn't the very universe we live in ""greater"" then ourselves anyway?
>>
When you die you die. That's it. You'll finally be in peace
>>
Just ask Tsuki. systemspace.link
>>
You go to heaven if you accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour. Otherwise, Hell.

Might be some exceptions but generally that.
>>
>>35105374
It absolutely is. The cosmos is perceiving itself through us essentially on a level of introspection that's quite astonishing. Living in of itself is a miracle if you believe it. Astrology and science is a great road to fulfillment if that mindset is yours.
>>
>>35105374
>>35105617
To add to that I personally am very sentimental to light in our universe. It's the one thing in all beliefs that describes the "highest one", the ultimate god, the source of existence. Light is literally the only thing we have to translate the history of our universe from this planet. It's the only thing fighting back against nothingness. And even though science claims it too will fall to the death of time, it's given us this collective group of consciousness to at least acknowledge that it managed to create something in the realm of nothing.
>>
Anyone else /nothingafterdeath/ here?
I can't understand why anyone would be scared by the thought of not existing, it's the comfiest feeling to me, means that nothing really matters.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.