[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All girls are fair game

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (50KB, 540x522px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 540x522px
>be me yesteryear
>overhear nuggets talking shit and autitic screeching
>killme.jpg
>nugget#1 says "nigga she wih tyrone he wiw beatcho ass fool"
>second nugget says" man fuk tyrone ima convince her he cheatin on her on holiday."
>mfw
> "nigga that shit not right@
>thats when I heard it
>"all girls are fair game nigga idgaf if she has a boifriend"
>cringe.jpg
>I hear nuggets laughing and playing stormZ rap music as I get off at my stop
>a voice shit talks me in my head
>'what am I fucking gay?'

Opinions on nuggets statement
>>
File: wtf1.jpg (33KB, 307x272px) Image search: [Google]
wtf1.jpg
33KB, 307x272px
>>35104372
are they the afro-american version of those little devil and angel that pops out of your head each resting on one shoulder when you have a moral dilemma?
>>
What the FUCK is a nugget?
>>
>>35104447
McNuggets

OP's doing shroom in a McDonald's playground
>>
>>35104372

They are. Practically all guys think this way anyway. Even in /r9k/ there are a FUCKTON of posts about robots being "in love" with some chick who has a boyfriend, trying to justify why the bf is "no good for her" and all that shit.

Think of a really hot girl. Think of her having a truly beta af boyfriend, 10x more beta than you are (even how unrealistic that is)... if that girl gave signs she wanted to fuck you, would you not do it?

You only have two options. Be the guy the girl doesn't want to leave/risk fucking a relationship with. Or be the guy who doesn't give a fuck if a girl leaves you because you know you can get another, better one.
>>
Nuggets in this story=niggers

Also I agree with all of you
>>
Doesn't matter really, if you're in relationship it should be your responsibility to shut down any approaches. If your partner doesn't and expects you to guard them like a bone you should break that shit off post haste.
>>
>>35104434
Fuck off Mr Normie
>>
>>35104909

100%. The biggest mistake a lot of men make nowadays is letting this shit slide. A guy will openly, fucking blatantly hit on their girl (be it in person, text, whatever), and the girl will just shrug it off instead of shutting it down... which are completely different things.

So many times this happens and the girl will defend it by saying something like, "well I didn't flirt back?", "I don't want to hurt his feelings", "It's ok he's just a friend"

It sucks. There's so much brainwashing about guys being "over jealous" and "overprotective" when it comes to that stuff, so guys erode their OWN boundaries, letting that shit slide for fear they are "too controlling".
>>
>>35105177

Good point. Also I find that the guy makes it out to be his fault
>>
>>35105380

He does

Nobrag but I've had girls with bf's do this shit with me loads of times and it has completely massacred any faith I've had in women. I'll be fingerblasting a girl in the boyfriend's apartment bathroom while he's in the next room during a get together, and then see the guy fighting with her about us being "friends" a couple hours later.

This stuff sounds ridiculous and "overly jealous"... until you actually fucking experience it
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.