[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

talking to women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: img_6998.jpg (915KB, 2504x1669px) Image search: [Google]
img_6998.jpg
915KB, 2504x1669px
so are you guys still trying to talk to women or not?

>leaving class
>see girl with a big spiked mohawk (think pic related but with hair still on the side) and a jacket with a bunch of punk and metal patches on her jacket
>spend almost a month trying to think of the best way to talk to her
>don't have any classes with her and from asking around she doesn't go out much
>see her in the hall yesterday
>decide fuck it and go to talk to her
>as im getting up to her i realize i have no fucking clue what to say
>she notices i was coming up to talk to her and looks a bit worried
>"uh hey, i just wanted to ask where you got all the patches on your jacket..."
>she seems to relax a little bit and tells me she got them at record shops and even made some of them
>we talk about how expensive band merch is online and how little there is to do out here in bumblefuck nowhere
>were walking towards the school door and my ride is at the other exit
>"hey i have to go my friend waiting at the other exit. my name is *anon*"
>reach out to shake her hand
>she gives me her name but doesn't shake my hand at first
> i start to pull my hand away and then she reaches out to shake my hand
>most awkward handshake of my life
>we go separate ways

i think it went ok and she seemed nice enough to me.
have you guys tried talking to women lately
>>
Anon, next time you want to chat up a bird don't shake her hand.
>>
>>35104167
I dunno if he's in the wrong there, every time a girl has introduced herself to me at uni she's offered a handshake.
>>
>implying I have ever talked to a female
Orig
>>
>>35104167
looking back i realize that may have been a mistake but it seemed like a good idea at the time.

im used to shaking peoples hands when i introduce myself. i just don't think she was used to it
>>
>>35104126
>>35104240
>handshake
You guys have it rough, down here it's common courtesy to give a mock kiss on the cheek when you're introduced to/greeting a girl.
>>
>>35104299
>implying hand-holding isn't superior to allowing a stranger to intrude on your personal space and pull faces near you
>>
>>35104126
I don't just talk to them.

I fuck them and I kiss them.
>>
File: IMG_0555.jpg (285KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0555.jpg
285KB, 750x1334px
I was talking to a girl today and halfway through a sentence she said to me "why are you so awkward"
>>
File: 1486762900594.png (42KB, 399x322px) Image search: [Google]
1486762900594.png
42KB, 399x322px
>go out to club
>woman starts talking to me
>not too pretty but at the time think she's ok
>make out
>find her on facebook later
>she's a 2/10

Fucking alcohol
>>
>>35104355
You're missing the point, the kiss allows you to break the ice and creates a sense of familiarity and intimacy with the person. Plus if it's a cute girl it's basically free guaranteed skin to skin every time you meet if you're acquaintances/friends/coworkers whatever.
It's not something you do to everyone, just your social circle, you don't go down the street kissing everyone.

The handshake is cold, impersonal and distant and will not do you any favors if you're actually trying to start something with a girl.

>inb4 normie
>>
>>35104513

As someone from Northern Europe i'm pretty jealous of this custom. I have a terrible handshake
>>
File: 1410918044227.jpg (42KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1410918044227.jpg
42KB, 500x375px
bump, i don't want this thread to die immediately

this probably isn't very original
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.