[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red pill me on black women. Why do white chads go for them?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

Red pill me on black women. Why do white chads go for them?
>>
>>35103982
When the guy's white girlfriend comes home at night she can't she the nigger
>>
File: 1469435041361.png (241KB, 364x354px) Image search: [Google]
1469435041361.png
241KB, 364x354px
>not wanting the closest thing humans have to an ape to fuck senseless

I bet they go wild. Like howling and swinging off shit and everything. Bet sex with a blackie would be wonderful.
>>
>Better bodies
>More faithful than white women.
>Not as needy and doesn't say shit like "I'm so ugly I should cut myself and take pills" etc
>They appreciate male bodies more than bland white girls that think anyone with abs are /fit/.
>Theyre more independent.
>Trap Queen.
>>
>>35103982
They rarely do, which is why this type of thing has a shock value attachment.

I think I've seen a chart showing dating response rate among females and males of different ethnic groups type, for black women it's all and all worse than any other female group.

If someone happens to have that image, I'd really appreciate if you can post it.
>>
i swear there's a nigger here with such an incredibly big inferiority complex that the only thing that keeps her alive is making these black women threads because she hates herself
>>
>>35103982
>It's another "Anons posts a picture of one race with another race" then proceeds to ask why said race goes for the other said race

I'm gonna end this thread before it gets any longer than it needs to. Some do, some don't. I've seen plenty of chads with black girls, white, latina, indian, asian, arab, fucking everything man. That's literally it.
>>
File: 1487963988493.jpg (45KB, 486x409px) Image search: [Google]
1487963988493.jpg
45KB, 486x409px
>>35104103
>t. triggered nigress

>better bodies
the majority are fat and ghetto
>more faithful
kek
>Not as needy
>forgetting the part where they want you to buy them extensions and weaves so they can look white and not have hair that looks like fucking cotton candy
>appreciate male bodies more
could say that about any race
>independent
>muh strong independent black woman who don't need no man
>trap queen
>implying i'd want some nigger hood rat
>>
>>35104727
>implying i'd want some nigger hood rat
if anyone's triggered it's you little robot lmao
OP asked about white chads with chimps
nobody gives a fuck about you, retard
you didn't even answer the question you just went nuts

I trust you can see yourself out
>>
>>35103982
well, ill tell you what. the thing about black girls is that they will let you do ANYTHING you want. you can put it in any hole and they dont mind. you could pprobably even piss in their face and theyd say ok. why? because they have very little self worth, and they know intrinsically that as a black woman, their market value is almost nothing. and the fact that a white chad wants them is hard for them to fathom, so they are willing to do whaetever you want to keep you around. you can degrade themm, abuse them, cheat on them, and they will stick around, because as a white guy they see you as the "holy grail"
>>
Las amo a las mexicanas
>>
>>35105137

>2 grannies and a teenager

The dick has reached "muh" status
>>
>>35104157
This. Don't listen to buzzfeed propaganda. The fact is that most white Chads don't go for hoodrats. And most hoodrats despise "white bois." As for civilized black girls... it's still pretty rare for white guys to go after them.
>>
>>35103982
pretty much women go for anyone who doesn't say "redpill me on", because these people know the least about women.
>>
They have something in common.

There both forms of obnoxious normans
>>
>>35104762
>you didn't even answer the question
If you were paying attention you'd notice i was replying to another anon, not OP. I wasn't answering OP's question to begin with, just putting the nigress in her place. fuck off m8.

>no one gives a fuck
but you replying, btfo faggot
>>
>>35103982
Because some people have a preference for them or maybe he just found a black girl he liked and the race didn't matter. Don't overthink it.

But most people in general stick with people inside their race and culture.
>>
>>35104968
This goes for Asian girls with white guys.
>>
>>35105250
Anon, I didn't say that it doesn't happen. Just that it's quite low on the lists of most common cross-ethnic relationship.

If it's born out of love then it's all fine and I'd wish them happiness.
>>
>>35105390
That's a fair point. Can't argue with that.
>>
>>35104727
they might be more faithful to white men, who will earn more on average and far more likely to stick around for the kid
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.