[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MBTI Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: home-16personalities[1].png (90KB, 1400x1200px) Image search: [Google]
home-16personalities[1].png
90KB, 1400x1200px
Post your type and discuss
>>
>>35103918
>INTP
JUST

FUCK

MY

SHIT

UP
>>
>>35103918
ENTP

Pretty good if I say so myself.
>>
>>35103918
INTJ reporting in

originalissimo
>>
>>35104063
intp is good, we are the smartest type. just find something interesting to learn, like the cognitive functions, then manipulate yourself into a comfy position. feefees are overrated, most people just get their hearts broken. Also, we are unaffected by all the misery in the world.
>>
>>35104703
Mien nigger.
When are we going to argue our way into being chad?
>>
>>35103918
ENTJ
Can't complain
>>
File: 5eejThB.jpg (80KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
5eejThB.jpg
80KB, 612x612px
>ISTJ
Torn between whether it's good or bad, but I am what I am.
>>
>>35105719
>>35104732
>E
GET OFF THIS BOARD YOU DON'T BELONG HERE
>>
File: 1479612678936.png (35KB, 645x552px) Image search: [Google]
1479612678936.png
35KB, 645x552px
>>35103918
INFJ

lots of feels to sort out
>>
>>35103918
INTP-T. As much as I think this MBTI thing is a huge meme, I guess it's at least somewhat accurate of me.

>>35105195
I already find myself comfy as a plumber. But I do enjoy learning about space and whatnot. Still pretty salty we can't get to TRAPPIST-1 anytime soon in our lifetime.
>>
>>35103918
Would going into genetics or medicine be good for an INTP? If I did genetics I'd like to become a genetic engineer and work at one of those private biotech companies, like the meme evil scientists. If I did medicine I'd like to do psychiatry but my INTJ brother is already in medicine and I want to be different. Also Idk if I could do the work hours you do during training
>>
>>35103918
entp
i love myself and hate everybody. no one understands my level of thought. it fucking sucks so bad. and its not something i can turn around either because im too smart to trick myself.
>>
>>35103918
INFJ. idk what it means
>>
I'm an ISTJ-A
>>
File: 327671461_d59457cda1.jpg (120KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
327671461_d59457cda1.jpg
120KB, 500x499px
>>35105623
Every E personality has the potential to be chad anon.

Start working out, that did the trick for me.
>>
>>35106279
It means you're literally Hitler
>>
>>35106012
what type are your parents? I would like to have an intj son and an enfj daughter
>>
>>35103918

INTJ/ISTJ

Usually only a 10% diff between the S and the N
>>
who even started this 60% N 40% S bullshit? LOOK AT THE COGNITIVE FU NCTIONS, IT'S ALL THAT MATTERS REEEEE
>>
ISTP i thinkorino
>>
>>35105195
OH YEAH WHY DON'T WE JUST LEARN THINGS AND HAVE PEOPLE FUCK SHIT UP BECAUSE THEY ARE TOO STUPID TO UNDERSTAD WHAT WE MEAN AND WE GET ANGRY AT THEM AND THEY THINK WE'RE BUTTSHIT CRAZY FOR GETTING SO ANGRY OVER THEM BEING SO FUCKING STUPID.
LET US FUCKING LEARN THINGS
>>
Im the dreamer, forgot the retarded letters
>>
>>35106893
I
Never
Fuck
People
>>
>>35103918
INTP, idk how to feel about it, happy I'm smart but sad I won't have good friendships most likely, also will have less friends
>>
>>35106300
>Every E personality has the potential to be chad anon.

Every I personality too. A lot of you don't realize that males are actually more Introverted than extroverted. Probably because most of you don't even realize what introversion/extroversion are all about. The Chads I've met in my life were mostly introverted.

>>35106643
This.
>>
>>35107033
Also if I had to guess most of them were ISTPs and ISTJs.
>>
>>35107028
bumping comment

any other intp here? how is life? what do you find your relationships with others are like?
>>
INTJ most likely to be a psychopath
any INTJs care to comment on this, can you relate to some of the characteristics?

glib and superficial charm
grandiose (exaggeratedly high) estimation of self
need for stimulation
pathological lying
cunning and manipulativeness
lack of remorse or guilt
shallow affect (superficial emotional responsiveness)
callousness and lack of empathy
parasitic lifestyle
poor behavioral controls
sexual promiscuity
early behavior problems
lack of realistic long-term goals
impulsivity
irresponsibility
failure to accept responsibility for own actions
many short-term marital relationships
juvenile delinquency
revocation of conditional release
criminal versatility
>>
>>35106643

It's the fact that it varies.
Your personality does not remain constant at all times.
It is affected by your mood, external influences etc.
>>
INFP-T pretty much 50/50 on the thinking and feeling however.
>>
>>35106423
My mum is INFJ, I think my dad is ESTP or ENTP
>>
Are there any other intjs that can socially when they need to but refuse to do certain social shit because it seems trivial and shallow?

I know this sounds generic, but I don't know how best to describe it.
>>
>>35107176
intj here. i test like 20% higher for psychopathic traits compared to the average. wouldnt call myself a psychopath but i (and other intjs ive seen) fit a lot of these criteria. specifically shallow emotions, high opinion of self, and callousness. basically being a cocky, cold introvert and slightly autistic.
>>
>INTP P
End me
>>
ENFP

I'm God.
>>
>>35107741
this is very interesting to me, do you have any close relationships(either friends or romantically)?
>>
>>35107790
why? im intpp and i feel like it's not too bad
>>
>>35107741
I'm a lot of those things except for high opinion of self and yet I'm INTP-T.

This shit is just one big meme if you ask me.
>>
intj just chillin
>>
>>35107827
No were not but we wanna be fucking close it it
>>
>>35107176
No. I have schizoid personality disorder. Wouldn't hurt a fly.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.