[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Share your Cringe Stories

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: download (1).png (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).png
9KB, 225x225px
>19:00 P.M,hungry beats
>Decide to go to a fast food in my nighborhood,is not one of your americans(South America Robot)
>Made my request and sat waiting at a table, just me and my solitude
>So,in a unwanted time,one old lady show up and sit in the table with me,not a MILF,was a FUCKIN old bitch
>The fast food was full of people,evrybody start to look at me
>I'm astonished,anxiety strikes since a long time
>My thought:WTF this bitch is doing here?!GTFO bitch,GTFO!
>I stand there waiting for my lunch for three minutes,which seemed an eternity,and,evrybody in the fast food was lookin at me
>Finally is delivered
>I GTFO of the table,let the old bitch alone and go to home eat my lunch,hear Beatles and try to forget this shit

This was today /r9k/
>>
There's absolutely zero point in putting PM or AM after you write the time out in 24 hour format.

You stupid fucking spic.
>>
File: IMG_0237-1-1.jpg (136KB, 383x563px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0237-1-1.jpg
136KB, 383x563px
> Got out for the entire day wearing this because I lost a bet
I'm pretty sure everyone cringed when they saw me.
>>
>>35104056
I t-think it looks pretty c-cool, anon

Probably really uncomfortable though
>>
File: 1465386220290.jpg (59KB, 604x486px) Image search: [Google]
1465386220290.jpg
59KB, 604x486px
>>35103819
>high school
>school trip to ireland
>go to a mexican restaurant to order some tacos
>guy and girl at the counter both speak with a mix of mexican/irish accent and i can't understand shit
>anxiety kicks in and don't dare tell them i don't understand (not an english native speaker)
>stand there silent like a retard while the two look visibly amused
Some friend ordered his food because he understood well so I ended up asking for the same thing as him. Good thing we had the same taste, else I could have eaten something bad but wouldn't do anything about it because I can't speak properly in other languages.
>>
>>35104056
I cringed readin this
>>
>>35104102
if it was historically accurate it probably wasnt uncomfortable.
>>
>>35104324
>>35103819
So far both stories are not that cringe, just both of you being too self aware for your own good
>>
>>35104056
i respect that

i bet you were somewhat resistant to slashing attacks that day
>>
>>35104056
I would have thought you were in the middle of doing something like a private party or some theatre thing, anon. We see people in random costumes around here from time to time senpai
>>
>>35104102
>>35104533
Shit is heavy as fuck. Chainmail is 28kg, and various plates are 12kg total, making the whole thing 40kg.
The chainmail is functionnal, but the plates are 1,5mm thick, and the historically accurate ones are at least 2 mm thickness.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.