[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you miss WT Snacks?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: FILE3122.jpg (256KB, 436x727px) Image search: [Google]
FILE3122.jpg
256KB, 436x727px
Do you miss WT Snacks?
>>
thought he was asian
>>
no he banned me and then when i appealed he sent me an email stating that he would unban me if i sent him terrible things. i sent a screenshot to the FBI but obviously they aren't interested.
>>
not even remotely dsaas
>>
I like him but I think he outgrew us.

I know he used to advertise his radio show here
>>
>>35102873
it's unbelievable how skinny he is
>>
Doesn't he post his podcast here every once in awhile?
>>
File: 1463069838927.gif (826KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1463069838927.gif
826KB, 500x375px
I saw him post once or thrice around here, but that was years ago, when I was still on /b/ for the majority of my time here and I only started to visit /r9k/. Dunno why he was so admired besides the fact that people seemed to believe he would make /b/ great again or some shit.
>>
File: snacks.jpg (116KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
snacks.jpg
116KB, 640x480px
>tfw when you were too shy to make a move on WT Snacks at an anime convention

what could of been
>>
>>35102900
he used to post his shitty radio show here every week because only 8-10 people ever bothered to listen

he gave up posting here about three years back
>>
>>35103301

I've been here way too long, thank you for the info.
>>
>>35103301
What if he came back? what would you do?
>>
>>35103408
not care?

his radio show is shit anyway
>>
>>35103301
>he gave up posting here about three years back
Shit, is that how long its been? Only seems like a year ago at most.
>>
>>35103408
>>35103697
I didn't mind his radio show, helped me unwind sometimes since it was always on around 3am here.
>>
>>35102873
Yes. Bring back Snacks. He's got just the kind of autism we need around here.
>>
>>35103697
>>35103771
It actually introduced me to a lot of music I wouldn't have listened to otherwise and really came to enjoy, so it's good in my book.
>>
If any of you are still interested in his radio show

http://midnightsnacks.fm/
>>
>>35103301
>>35103771
>>35103810
>>35103922
>>35104024

HAHAHA

Snacks is wacks and a left wing hipster asshole.

I used to derail his threads. And spam them with pics of cracky chan. It must have got on his nerves because he doesnt post midnight snacks threads anymore.

His "radio show" mostly sucked too. I tried to listen to a couple different shows, but only like one song was good.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.