[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most evil thing you've done?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1001.jpg (123KB, 1048x795px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1001.jpg
123KB, 1048x795px
What's the most evil thing you've done?
>>
Raped a fish
>>
I reported my old employer to the IRS and caused 22 people to lose their job
>>
I tried to kill myself and my ex-boyfriend with a car crash. It didn't work but he lost a leg so that is something.
>>
>>35102822
>boyfriend
mentally ill roastie or disgusting faggot get the fuck off my board
>>
I tricked my dad into killing a guy, getting my dad out of my life and ending the life of some miserable wigger.
>>
>>35102961
How the shit did you do that?
>>
>>35102678
Were they illegals? Of so, nothing to feel bad about desu.
>>
>>35103005
My dad was paranoid and abusive, slept in the living room with a loaded gun to keep my mom from taking us in the middle of the night and leaving.

I trolled a wigger pill head from my school into thinking I wanted sum fuk and when he showed up to my window I told him to go around to the front door.

My dad shot him several times through the door while I ran to my sister's room to make sure she was down on the floor and stuff.
>>
>>35103061
Oh shit, well if you dad was as bad as you say the cunt deserved it
>>
Stole some skittles
>>
>>35103165
dude wtf is wrong with you?

not original.
>>
Scorched the earth with my ex after I lost virginity to her.
Can go into details about it
>>
>>35103513
Nah, it's cool. We don't need any details.
>>
>>35103165

Pretty sure the time you picked a fight with George Zimmerman was worse.
>>
>>35102464
I was abusive, paranoid and controlling with both of my exes

Also I have told people to kill themselves online before, but I didn't actually mean it. I was only frustrated that other people were doing the same to me.
>>
>>35103061
I like your style anon
Keep it up
>>
>>/trash/7867918

lime lemon who has the time
>>
>>>/trash/7867918

frear the fera
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.