[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Normie hate general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: pepe2.jpg (12KB, 236x229px) Image search: [Google]
pepe2.jpg
12KB, 236x229px
>Be a normie
>Lead a happy life
>Get to fulfill basic human needs
>Still go on a board populated entirely by virgins who can only dream about getting laid
>Still feel the need to brag about it and rub it in Robots faces
>Still feel the need to shit on robots

Why do normies do this?
>>
>>35102446
The punchline is that the "normies" here are all lying neckbeards who are typing up fictional stories of sexual conquest through cheeto dust and tears.
>>
>>35102476

I highly doubt that. /b/ is entirely populated by normies. There's bound to be a lot of normies on /r9k/
>>
File: Kumiko 13.png (439KB, 789x720px)
Kumiko 13.png
439KB, 789x720px
>be depressed faggot
>failing uni
>go to dad
>ask for help on how to improve
>"just join a gym"
>"sign up for the navy"
Fucking normies man. That might work for him, but how the hell would that help me when I can't even leave my room without feeling a crazy amount of anxiety.
>>
>>35102585

>>"sign up for the navy"

Joining the military is probably my last resort so imo, joining the navy is decent advice.
At least you die in the glory of battle as opposed to a pussy bitch killing yourself.
>>
>>35102476
Not at all. Well maybe some of them, but that average faggot who speaks in a very docile, normalized way and then lashes out when you say something robotic, that's a normie for sure.
They come here because they heard it's the place for sad people. They feel sad, too.
t. normie
>>
When you're truly normie, you realise our position in the universe, as a human, is to help each other to get what we want. We are all in this together.

You will also realise that it's not usually 'bragging', but rather the only way some people know to motivate others.
>>
>>35102476
I come here for the satire. It's fun here, not everyone is retarded, I'm sorry if you have a shit life though.

I for instance have a good job and a flat and and have had a string of attractive girlfriends. Make your own happiness
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.