[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>They don't drink locally brewed beer Why?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 10

>They don't drink locally brewed beer
Why?
>>
because there is no ethical consumption under capitalism. supporting local business is an effort in futility.
>>
>>35102281
Cause our beer is like filthy urine of a sick old man.
>>
File: rainierwallpaper.jpg (144KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
rainierwallpaper.jpg
144KB, 1024x768px
>>35102281
I do tho. It's meh
>>
File: Three-Floyds-Gumball-Head.jpg (285KB, 450x449px) Image search: [Google]
Three-Floyds-Gumball-Head.jpg
285KB, 450x449px
I do and they make some good stuff.
>>
File: 1484485236472.jpg (95KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1484485236472.jpg
95KB, 960x960px
>live in michigan

i drink nothing but locally brewed beer. feelsgoodman
>>
>>35102308
>supporting local business is an effort in futility.
New Glarus can't keep up with the demand. Not to mention your plumber and AC guy are probably a small business as well. Many car mechanics can compete with franchise businesses too.
>>
>>35102281
Why drink local when you could drink the best from the best in the nation?

Priotising """local businesses""" is just like affirmative action. It's like hiring an incompetent woman because she's the only female applicant out of a hundred total, rest being men.
>>
>>35102654
So shitty that you can't sell NG out of Wisconsin. only thing i miss from that shitty place.
>>
>>35102693
>Why drink local when you could drink the best from the best in the nation?
Because chances are you aren't anywhere near the areas where the best microbrews are, and locally brewed beer tends to be far superior to mass produced beer.
>>
>>35102713
So what if you don't live near them. Order from them. Get that shit delivered.
>>
>>35102741
What's the best then?
>>
File: debc-ipa-can.png (59KB, 164x262px) Image search: [Google]
debc-ipa-can.png
59KB, 164x262px
>>35102281
I drink almost exclusively stuff brewed in my state
>>
i like to try all kinds of different beers, but tend to drink locally when i'm around it. preferably on draft.
>>
File: kbcipa.jpg (676KB, 800x1079px) Image search: [Google]
kbcipa.jpg
676KB, 800x1079px
This evening, I'm enjoying Kennebukport Brewing Co.'s India Pale Ale, also known as "KBC IPA".

It got HORRIBLE reviews. I don't understand why. It tastes fine to me.
>>
>falling for the alcohol fermentation liquid jew

kek. its like you want to kill your brain and liver cells by drinking shit-tasting poison that makes you black out. drink water
>>
But I do. There is three breweries within walking distance of my house
>>
>>35104160
Never met someone else from Maine on here. You ever try Atlantic Brewing Co.?
>>
File: IMG_2552.jpg (22KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2552.jpg
22KB, 251x201px
I like Sam Adams
>>
Because I couldn't find any with a high ABV like the cider I usually get. 7% ABV and goes down like water.
>>
File: 2013-09-21 10.38.49.jpg (261KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
2013-09-21 10.38.49.jpg
261KB, 1600x1066px
Hello, fellow Wisco dudes.
>>
File: Ale No.16.jpg (175KB, 1031x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Ale No.16.jpg
175KB, 1031x1600px
GOAT local beer
>>
>>35102281
>beer
>out of the us

I once ordered a beer there, it was shit.
How do you guys even drink this?
>>
>>35105436

I don't know where you are from but in EU, US imports are insanely popular. Hands down the best and widest variety of craft beer comes from the US. I like beer here, but there is so little craft outside of US.
>>
>>35105436

Generally speaking the huge national breweries make low quality stuff meant to appeal to the lowest common denominator. My guess is that's the type of beer you had.
>>
>>35105870
I'm in the EU and no one gives a fuck about US beer here.
>>
File: IMG_5029.png (171KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5029.png
171KB, 750x1334px
My podunk town actually got a really cool microbrewery recently. Very nice place and would seem more at home in a city like Asheville.

I've only been twice because I only have this one friend who can go with me and I don't want to go alone. But I've liked the beer so far.

Shitty thing is the food menu is overpriced and I don't like to just sit there drinking beer and not consuming anything. I mean the beer is expensive too, but it makes more sense for the beer to be expensive.
>>
>>35102308
>I can't make sure everything is produced locally or ethically therefore I shouldn't even try to pay attention who I'm buying from

You're just a lazy fag.
>>
I drink probably 50% local beer, but I've had every beer from all the local breweries so it's nice to try different stuff sometimes.
>>
because i dont drink beer, alcohol is for degenerate scum and anyone who drinks it is lower than a heroin addict
>>
>>35106803
That's a pretty big leap anon. Beer can taste good and give you a nice buzz feeling. What's wrong with feeling good?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.