[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we discuss the /pol/ issue?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 17

File: betrayal.jpg (16KB, 540x489px) Image search: [Google]
betrayal.jpg
16KB, 540x489px
Ever since the 2016 election, people from Reddit and other social media platforms have been swarming to /pol/. They morphed the board as they saw fit, making it even more annoying and stupid. Now on /pol/, in lieu of actual arguments, they call you names, insult your based on your flag, call you a shill, or whatever else. It is most certainly an echo-chamber for Trump supporters. This wouldn't be so much a problem, if it weren't for /pol/ over-flowing into boards like /tv/, /r9k/ and /sci/ to troll and shit up the place. How do we fix the /pol/ problem?
>>
just tell them to fuck off back you /pol/
politics is for normies
>>
>>35102246
>insult your based on your flag
>t. A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>35102312
They never do fuck off back to /pol/, though. They are never satisfied with ruining only one board. They are a cancer, and cancers, by nature, metastasize. What is the chemo?
>>
>>35102246
>How do we fix the /pol/ problem?

either remove /pol/ or quarantine it
>>
>>35102335
I'm actually American. I just think it's dumb how, if you're Swedish, Indian or Canadian, actually responding to something you've said is replaced with "A FUCKING LEAF" or "POO IN LOO".
>>
This isn't 100% true but I understand what you're saying. /pol/ was built to house the '''''''''political''''''' anons who can't control their power-level.
"Back to /pol/" is the only response you need because at the end of the day its a containment board.
>>
File: 1487821850536.png (648KB, 468x750px) Image search: [Google]
1487821850536.png
648KB, 468x750px
>>35102246
pic fucking related, like holy fuck dude
>>
File: 1486685158085.jpg (81KB, 326x284px) Image search: [Google]
1486685158085.jpg
81KB, 326x284px
>>35102246
Same way moot dealt with /new/. Only this time it's warranted, since /pol/ really is shit.
Boy I sure do miss /new/.
>>
>>35102551
>/new/
>nowthatsanameIhaven'theardinalongtime.gif

I know what you mean though, sure it used to be even more racist than /pol/ is now, but at least everybody made up their own racist responses back then. Now it's just a bunch of regurgitated buzz words.
>>
>>35102246
Reddit invaded this site years ago. Like probably 2011. To be honest reddit isn't a big deal. Until recently they had chimpire and coontown
>>
File: 34654756867896796.jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
34654756867896796.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
I can't tell if people posting here are just shills to be paid to say all this or if that's one guy samefagging.

However personally I think most of 4chan went further right in the political spektrum.

Be it with /v/ and the whole quinnspiracy thing, or /r9k/ about women complaining that they can't control themselves in modern society. Just because you hear somebody say something positive about Trump its no reason to get butthurt over it and scream that its "/pol/" fault.

Time's are changing if you didn't already see it yourself. That whole "Hitler was bad," "muh holocaust" or "diversity" shit simply isn't a valid argument anymore.

People opinions really start to differ from now on, I don't agree with most leftist, progressive bullshit. That doesn't mean though that there is somebody from /leftypol/ or /his/ behind everyone of these posts.
>>
>>35102831
prime example right here of anything that I don't agree with is a shill
>>
>>35102246
>/pol/ is full of mouthbreathing retards
More news at eleven.

No but seriously, the best thing to do is calling them out on their blatant /pol/ shitposting when they do it on other boards.
They are too fucking stupid to make it even remotely subtle.
>>
File: shrek feel.jpg (51KB, 500x721px) Image search: [Google]
shrek feel.jpg
51KB, 500x721px
>>35102383
Did you picture the possibility for some rational and insightful exchanges when you took a look at the catalog?

I don't even know why they are acting so 'murican on an animu toad board.
>>
File: pol slide thread.png (103KB, 764x572px) Image search: [Google]
pol slide thread.png
103KB, 764x572px
>>35102246

/pol/ is always right. If you propagate /pol/ was ever wrong, (((You))) are the problem.
>>
>>35102882

Well, its the way most people argument in this thread. "Contain /pol/" its a "containment board" and every racist post is "/pol/'s fault."

Why would you say that just like that? Either you're butthurt about a political opinion that isn't yours, or you're a shill. Its that direct attack on a specific board, of specific believes. Even though you see it everywhere not only just on 4chan.
>>
>>35102777
Digits confirm it. Honestly it's quite depressing, I've been here for more than decade, and my posting frequency in later years is akin to that of my post frequency in the first few years, that is I lurk. Nowadays is because I literally do not want to converse with most of the posters, it's just like car accident where I can't stop looking.
>>
File: what9.png (318KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
what9.png
318KB, 500x499px
>>35102990
Is it hard to imagine that people get tired of you and your broad's bullshit and maymays?
>>
File: 1427914292228.jpg (190KB, 1100x1113px) Image search: [Google]
1427914292228.jpg
190KB, 1100x1113px
>>35102990
Newsflash, faggot. Plenty of people used slurs before /pol/ came around. Nobody cared. Then you faggots deliberately started shitposting, making racebait threads, and calling anyone that disagrees with you a kike or a nigger. It's gotten old. So old, in fact, that it's gotten THAT easy to point you /pol/acks out.

Anons are sick of it.
Why do you think there were all those threads on /qa/? Why do you think /pol/ is known as the containment board?
Not only that but it just so happens that /pol/ has the highest underage userbase. Coincidence? I think not.

Go along now.
Go masturbate to another Hitler documentary or something.
>>
Is it that /pol/ is spreading, or is it that people are becoming more political?

Everybody in rel life is becoming an overly political asshole too.
>>
File: reddit_waste.gif (2MB, 237x240px) Image search: [Google]
reddit_waste.gif
2MB, 237x240px
ITT: people who didnt read beyond the title

/pol/ attracts too much attention. Its only natural that r/thedonald migrants and whatnot end up visiting the other boards.

Is it a problem? Yes, these r/edditors are insufferable and dont lurk long enough to figure out how the site even works. Ive seen people post @21938104 instead of properly quoting it. Just let that sink in. Not to mention reaction images of that little reddit man thing and an increase in the amount of >le whatever thing recently.

I guess the day when i migrate to another imageboard is coming. Oh well, it was inevitable.
>>
File: 34534654756756.png (847KB, 1080x721px) Image search: [Google]
34534654756756.png
847KB, 1080x721px
>>35103064

Well, sorry but I'm not the one posting them. As I said a lot of 4chan went rightwing in the last couple of years. Maybe they just think its a "rightwing" meme in general and just post it. I atleast always stay relevant to the actual thread I'm posting in and I don't post anyting related to politics if it isn't the maintopic of the thread.

But its certainly not /pol/ "invading" everything. Well maybe "bringing the message" out in a different way. But certainly not here on 4chan.
>>
>>35103164
It's becoming like a reality show.

Which is alright, I'm not american anyway.
>>
>>35103217
Well, I'm very glad that you don't practice anything that may seem to define /pol/ as cancer to an outsider's eyes.

I don't really care if it's not for the racebait threads and some political potshots out of blue.
>>
>>35102335
>>35102383
Gotta thank M00t for shitting up the board with the flag bullshit. It should have been nothing but IDs.
>>
File: 1473273888058.jpg (129KB, 670x870px) Image search: [Google]
1473273888058.jpg
129KB, 670x870px
>>35102348
In about a years time when the reality of Trump being president and how he isnt the great guy they thought he would be sinks in I imagine we will be hearing from them less
>>
>>35102246
As long they stay on POL I don't really care, fuck you OP.
>>
File: 730cc6662990bf688533713c89663743.jpg (188KB, 800x1053px) Image search: [Google]
730cc6662990bf688533713c89663743.jpg
188KB, 800x1053px
>>35103146

Well, then you can only blame yourself for taking on our slurs. Well and what shitpostings or racebait threads? You mean those cuckolds making threads about "bbc" and what not? We got the same shit on /pol/ going on and that is certainly not a /pol/lack behind that.

Oh and guess what calling out kikes and niggers on /pol/ is just as effective as calling out roasties and "femanons" here on /r9k/. Its effective, they're easily detected and they fuck off from here.

>Anons are sick of it.

Apparently not, they seem to like our memes.

>Why do you think there were all those threads on /qa/? Why do you think /pol/ is known as the containment board?
Not only that but it just so happens that /pol/ has the highest underage userbase. Coincidence? I think not.

What threads on /qa/? You could call every board a containment board in a way. Where did you get the idea that /pol/ has the highest underage userbase?

>Go along now.
Go masturbate to another Hitler documentary or something.

'kay anon-sama!
>>
>>35103388

I'm honestly curious about the mentality of people would think whoever they vote into the office will change anything at this point.
>>
>>35102246
Is there a rule about not discussing politics on /r9k/?

No???

Ok then. Shut the fuck up, faggot.
>>
>>35102348
>What is the chemo?
Coming to terms with the fact that other people have different political opinions. No bother whining.
>>
File: meme.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
It's all just another repeat of /b/

Soon enough, people will begin to leave /pol/ and history will repeat itself.

My bet is that /r9k/ will be next when it comes to invading other boards and it'll next be hated (even more).

This is all just a phase.
>>
> Now on /pol/, in lieu of actual arguments, they call you names, insult your based on your flag, call you a shill, or whatever else.
You're clearly new here, otherwise you'd know that has always been the case.
>>
File: winnie.jpg (5KB, 237x213px) Image search: [Google]
winnie.jpg
5KB, 237x213px
>>35103431
>Oh and guess what calling out kikes and niggers on /pol/ is just as effective as calling out roasties and "femanons" here on /r9k/. Its effective, they're easily detected and they fuck off from here.

What if I tell you that even if these unicorns exist at all, their presence isn't nearly in the number that you imagine them to be, and that it is almost in no exception neckbeards arguing turned into name-calling or straight up trolling?
>>
>>35102364
>remove /pol/
Why are people so stupid? If you remove /pol/ then all the people who browse /pol/ just go to another place, they won't stop browsing 4chan magically because /pol/ is gone, instead they'll shit up your board even more.
>>
>>35103590
they can go to omegle
>>
>>35103431
>Can't even greentext right
You aren't helping your argument. At all.
>>
File: 11232556567.jpg (176KB, 622x653px) Image search: [Google]
11232556567.jpg
176KB, 622x653px
>>35102246
>It's an anon tried to bring up a legitimate criticism of /pol/ and they can only retort with memes and buzzwords

It's amazing how much Gavin's criticism of the left applies to the right on 4chan.

It's not a political movement for these people, it's a fashion statement.

At least OP noted the fact that many of them are reddit migrants, which is a fact few of them are willing to face.
>>
>>35103573

Just like roasties here on /r9k/ but if they show up, you tell 'em to fuck off, so we're very similar in that regard. Only with jews and black people.

>>35103634

I was typing fast and wanted to make a quick response to everything that anon said. Just because I didn't copypasted right, that doesn't mean anything.
>>
File: 1487087623776.gif (594KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1487087623776.gif
594KB, 480x480px
>>35102494
Well niggers are a problem though.
And jews, don't forget the jews.
Gass the kikes.
>>
>>35103926
Thank for restating your post that I was replying to again, I think I got a pair of working eyes, you really don't need to do this.
>>
I haven't been reading r9k for that long, so I don't know if it's changed from what it was in the past, but racial slurs and such never really seemed out of place to me here given the general air of misanthropy (and misogyny). I mean, in a forum where people gleefully celebrate someone murdering "roasties," sensitive, carefully chosen language for racial minorities would seem more incongruous than the reverse.

The board on 4chan where there is a really bizarre amount of /pol/-like racist and anti-Semitic commentary is /lgbt/. Just on the lesbian forum alone, there seems to be one particular woman (?) who is very loud and proud in her detestation of "kikes."
>>
>>35104635
/lgbt/ is in a weird spot
they don't seem to like /pol/ at all, but at the same time many of them feel the need to compensate about how they aren't like the 'SJW' type of lgbt
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.