[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0323.jpg (25KB, 306x230px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0323.jpg
25KB, 306x230px
How the fuck do you make a woman cum, i've gave the last bitch that I fucked last time every centimeter of my dick and she even screamed yet I couldn't make her cum.all I want is to know that I have made a woman cum how the fuck is this possible.
>>
>>35101922
I thought cum meant sperm and only guys did it
>>
>>35101922
Keep a steady tempo, go hard and fast.

If that doesn't work, it's possible that either you have a small penis or she can't cum from penetration (this is the case with some women). Try eating her out beforehand to give her cummies, or have her hold a vibrator against her clit while you fuck her from behind.
>>
related question for nonvirgins:

what do you think when you're fucking a grill and she starts fingering her clit?
is that okay because it helps her cum, or do you get offended because she needs an extra boost that isn't your cock?
>>
>>35101992
It's fine, I'm not gonna be mad if she wants to get off too
>>
>playing before inserting (kiss neck, touch back, suck tits) has been proven to help women cum
>very few women can have vaginal orgasms. Try clitoral stimulation. Stick your pelvis to her and rub while going in and out instead of shitty pumping
>pay attention to her reactions. Find the pose she gets more stimulated. Generally speaking missionary os godtier for cumming while doggy is best to turn her on
>if all of that fails you always can try to get her off through oral
>bear in mind that some women simply don't cum. If this keeps happening, ask her whether she cums if she masturbates
That's from my experience
>>
>>35101981
Or just rub her clit while you fuck her, why the vibrator dawg.
>>
>>35101992
Anyone who isn't an autist considers that to be fine.
Peneration sensation =\= clit rubbing sensation
>>
>>35101922
apply pressure to the skene's gland (homologous to the prostate)

take that picture as an example, if she is laying down on her front you will insert 2 fingers and push down, it should feel more spongy, it helps if she is communicative

don't be afraid to put a lot of pressure on it repeatedly after she has gotten into it, like you are using the sponge to remove a stubborn stain
>>
>>35101922
You have to stimulate her clit. Women only get vaginal orgasms if your dick is thick enough to stimulate her gspot or long enough to stimulate the anterior/posterior fornix (beside the cervix).
>>
>>35102112
>very few women can have vaginal orgasms
This is what dicklets actually believe
>>
As someone with a below average dick: Eat her out and stimulate her clit during sex.
>>
>>35102299
Which one is the best ?

originoucomentaru
>>
>>35101922
u gotta work dat clit homie nomsayin?
>>
>>35101922
It's like 70/30 in foreplay to actual sex for me. You'd have to find out if she can cum from fingering or cunnilingus first.
>>35101992
You're just helping each other cum, it doesn't matter.
>>
>>35101922
>I fucked last time every centimeter of my dick and she even screamed
>she even screamed
>screamed

I smell rape.
>>
>>35101922
My current gf doesn't cum. She says she never has during sex before and I believe that. I've had gfs in the past who are absolute orgasm machines but she just don't go.

My point is, talk to the girl, find out what gets her going and what you can do for her. Listen to what she's saying without words too, if you follow my drift
>>
>>35102429
Indeed and also what studies like Kinsey have demonstrated.

But lets keep robot ignorant and depressed about their size teehee silly dicklets when will they learn :P
>>
>female orgasm
>>>/x/
>>
>>35102639
try using a dildo/sex toy on her? she might cum buckets
>>
Never failed to please a woman, its 100% about the clit.
>>
>>35102639
get the fuck out of here.
Not sure why I said that.
>>
>>35102692
Not sure I like the idea of that tbqh mate. She's happy I'm happy. Not like she doesn't enjoy it all, she enjoys it more than me.

>>35102724
lol you mad bruv? You upset?
>>
>>35102650
>Kinsey
Lol yeah because Kinsey studied the difference between a beta male providers little dick and Chad's huge one.

Women who "can't" have vaginal orgasms just aren't turned on enough by their partners. Of course they'll deny it because they don't want to make their partners feel bad, or even admit it to themselves.
>>
>>35101922
i like vaginas and all but that pic makes me feel so uncomfortable. Anyone else?
>>
>>35102650
Find a study that controls for partner attractiveness and benis size, then we can talk.
>>
>>35101922
give her the good'ol reach around

if not surprise anal penetration, that is last resort tho, risky as well
>>
>>35102927
I think it's the two guys facing you and spreading apart her ass part.
>>
Does OP even know what the clitoris is?
>>
Give her 0% interest and some free money
>>
>>35102778
>She's happy
>Can't orgasm
no
>>
>>35102778
you trying to rustle me six ways from sunday?
>>
File: 1485213300211.png (498KB, 751x593px) Image search: [Google]
1485213300211.png
498KB, 751x593px
>>35101922
Try pussy eating, 69 this kind of stuff

Most girls are almost impossible to make come with only penetration

I made my current gf cum like 2 or 3 times vaginally but it was positions that actually hurted her so
>>
>>35101992
I don't really mind, but most of the time I prefer going down on her
>>
women do not have orgasms, its all a meme
>>
>>35103173
Might be trying to give you a little rustle, pal.

lel

>>35103130
More like doesn't orgasm. Anyway I know how to keep a woman happy I'm not retarded
>>
>>35102901
>>35102948
Not how science works though. If your hypothesis is that there's a correlation between being "sexually attractive" and orgasms or dick size and orgasms, then you need to prove it. Up until then, it's just gibberish speculation. Kinsey still remains to be the most relevant study on this field by a large margin and Kinsey statea that most women can't have vaginal orgasms.

Futhernore, even if your hipothesis was true, it means nothing. Since most people practice monogamy and both "sexual attractiveness" and dick size follow a gaussian curve, the vast majorty of women would still not experience vaginal orgasms

Science: 2
Dickfags: 0
>>
>>35105087
I'm sorry, does this look like /sci/ to you?

Besides, poking holes in studies is literally 50% of science and we aren't doing it nearly enough.
>>
>>35101922
>How the fuck do you make a woman cum

who fucking cares
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.