[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so if everything men want from their woman is for them to be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: audrey hepburn.jpg (68KB, 615x820px) Image search: [Google]
audrey hepburn.jpg
68KB, 615x820px
so if everything men want from their woman is for them to be beautiful, feminine, faithful, intelligent, sexual, respectful, why was literally the best and most beautiful woman of all time, Audrey Hepburn (who possessed all of those traits), cheated on by every single man she ever married?

huh, men, could it be that is somehow your fucking problem? of course it couldn't, i'm just being silly.
>>
>>35101608
>best and most beautiful woman of all time
This is subjective.
>>
>>35101608
this is one of the worst posts I've ever seen, just shit from start to finish.
>>
I think anyone who someone as high status as Audrey Hepburn would consider dating probably can fuck anyone they want to. Hence why that happened.

Might as well ask why some famous male celebrity got cheated on by his girlfriend.
>>
>>35101608
because men are whores anon. because men are sluts who have no self-control.
>>
File: UfrlYcQ.jpg (50KB, 500x681px) Image search: [Google]
UfrlYcQ.jpg
50KB, 500x681px
I like her better with long hair.
>>
>>35101839
nicely put and i agree wholeheartedly
>>
File: Stacy.jpg (214KB, 500x662px) Image search: [Google]
Stacy.jpg
214KB, 500x662px
She had the white guilt from being somewhat German during THAT period of time, must've been simply insufferable. They also probably got NTR'd by her son.
Add in the deershit all over the house, and who's really surprised.
>>
>>35101839

And women line up to taste their cocks.
>>
>>35102326
>NTR'd by her son.

They got what?
>>
>>35103527
>women
>lining up
>for dicks
What world do you live in?
>>
>>35104383

>men are sluts who have no self-control.
>women fuck men
>More than one woman has fucked the same man

I live in a world where metaphors exist cupcake
>>
>>35104472
The fuck are you on about and how does that have anything to do with what I said
>>
>>35101608
Because the best women realise what they can get away with.
>>
Audrey was flat chested.

All her husbands dumped her for a woman with big tits.
>>
>>35101608
Just because she was the EMBODIMENT of a qt pure girl doesn't mean she ACTED like one.

She didn't grab a lonely robot bf who would stay loyal now did she? She only went for rich Chad's cock to get pumped and dumped and SHE NEVER LEARNED.

Fucking hell. I'll say this again and again: Only robot bfs are loyal and will stay with you. Anything else will result in a pumpndump.
>>
>>35104941
I dunno anon, I cheated on my first gf and I've been a robot for years, I even met her on here
>>
>>35105207
You're not a robot. Fuck off.

orignA
>>
>>35101608
>if Audrey Hepburn was faithful, how come she constantly cheated? Hah, checkmate!

Really activated my almonds there anon
>>
>>35104941
>Fucking hell. I'll say this again and again: Only robot bfs are loyal and will stay with you. Anything else will result in a pumpndump.
Is today opposite day? Do you know how any upright gentleman acts who isn't exposed to 4chan?

I hate people from here and never want to see anyone from this place again. They are really, really, really not great for family at all. I don't even think as a friend, it's hard.
>>
There's also been plenty of men who were brilliant military leaders and statesman who didn't do well with women, who had marriages because of political interests rather than attraction.
>>
File: 1420359386454.gif (21KB, 768x646px) Image search: [Google]
1420359386454.gif
21KB, 768x646px
>>35101608
>Audrey Hepburn
>faithful, intelligent, respectful

>hollywood kike mobster scum
>people
>>
>>35105954
I mean you haven't met me. I'm a completely decent guy. Don't know who you've been meeting of this board but they were probably normies and chads in disguise.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.