[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do women almost universaly act like travelling around is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: wingface.jpg (20KB, 405x405px) Image search: [Google]
wingface.jpg
20KB, 405x405px
Why do women almost universaly act like travelling around is some sort of accomplishment? Why are women so much like children?
https://youtu.be/DHyY0jvNBXo
>>
>>35101364
better to see the world than live in your mother's basement anon
>>
>>35101364
Because it's literally the only "hobby" they can claim. It's the female equivalent to lifting
>>
>>35101364
>tfw wanderlust
>tfw going to school and living with my parents to keep costs low
>tfw you're afraid you're gonna leave school with a bachelors and then be forced into working.
>Tfw stacy gets to travel everywhere on someone elses dime.
>tfw kill me
>>
>>35101364
Travelling by yourself is an actual accomplishment
Too and they never do that and either go on touristy trips or vacations with a Chad they want to bone
>>
>>35101364
>Why are women so much like children?

Our society coddles them and treats them like children.
>>
>>35101364
because it implies that they have had a variety of dick. Where a non-travelling woman only gets same-old home country dick.

Its just another part of the slut competition.
>>
>>35101441
>It's the female equivalent to vanity
>>>/facebook/
>>>/fit/
>>>/pol/
>>
>>35101471
WHY DID I HAVE TO BE BORN IN THIS TIME,ANON?! PLEASE TELL ME!
>>
File: 9102384042342423.jpg (17KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
9102384042342423.jpg
17KB, 300x300px
>>35101364
>Why do women almost universaly act like travelling around is some sort of accomplishment? Why are women so much like children?

They are retarded and only think about dick.
>>
>>35101441
Lifting actually is a hobby that requires dedication and doing some basic math. Travelling is literally just going to some tourist website, buying plane tickets, and spending a bunch of money looking at things that, albeit are neat, doesn't qualify as YOU doing something yourself.
>>35101446
yeah...
>>35101452
>Travelling by yourself is an actual accomplishment
Not really...
>>35101465
If you don't treat them like children they still act like them.
>>35101471
Something like that I guess
>>
>>35101523
Yes, travelling by yourself in a foreign country is an accomplishment
You had no guide, little knowledge if the culture and language, and did everything by yourself
>>
>>35101423

Travelling is fucking boring though.
Especially when you travel only to see man-made landmarks.
Only excuse for travelling is if you own a comfy little lodge in a mountainous area.
>>
File: 1478316553273.jpg (1MB, 2200x1460px) Image search: [Google]
1478316553273.jpg
1MB, 2200x1460px
It's not almost universal or anywhere close to it. Just as many men view it the same way. This is a retarded women hate thread. Travelling is pretty cool.
>>
Women easy life is the best

>travels the world
>ride countless chads
>hit the wall
>settle with a beta supporter

YOU WILL NEVER HAVE IT EASY ANON
>>
>>35101517
Your role is to bear witness to the degenersy of your species
>>
>>35101471
No, it's more a status thing. It implies they have the money to travel and become cultured. They don't wanna advertise all the foreign dick they get and most probably don't post photos of their foreign fuck buddy online unless it becomes a serious relationship
>>
>>35101540
>takes money and time
>accomplishment
>>
>>35101540
I bet you think wiping your own ass is an accomplishment too, huh?
>>
>>35101596
Roastie detected
yio
>>
>>35101647

its a hell of a ride, but it would suck starting to notice your looks going downhill in the mirror. Once it starts, it only gets worse.
>>
>>35101665
This. It's just like having a big house, expensive cars, expensive clothes and Jewelry, etc. It's all status, some men do this too but not like women do.
>>
>>35101540
as a woman I wouldn't want to travel alone. There are so many risks, I would only go with a man or a group of people. don't fancy that rape victim life
>>
>>35101701
it's funny being called a roastie when you're a dude
>he disagrees so he must be female
>>
Getting new experiences is fun and they want to fucking share fun things they did?

The fuck is wrong with you people?
>>
>>35101718
That's why you get a beta supporter lmao.
>>
>>35101788
I'm the OP and I'd be the last one to make a woman hate thread but it's something that is both culturally accepted to be true and is also factually true. If you took the female population and the male population and did a survey, women would far outweigh men in their "need" to travel just for the sake of travelling. Men travel to do stuff, like to hunt, take part in an event, etc while women travel for the sake of the status it signals to other women.
>>
KSTV s01e16 Fund My Travel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKs_LxuAHvA
>>
>>35101811
the fun part is bragging to everyone about that perfect little restaurant that was so authentic (damn now that's fuckin Culture)
>>
>>35101788
yea so funney eksde
>>
>>35101811
Literally like children.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.