[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>What's happened to you, anon? You used to be such a nice guy.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: emilia worried.jpg (58KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
emilia worried.jpg
58KB, 1280x720px
>What's happened to you, anon? You used to be such a nice guy.
>>
>I grew up, that's it
>>
>>35101592
EDGE
OVERLOAD
OVERLORD
>>
>>35101592
>I grew up
What do you mean by that?
>>
File: Akari 109.png (112KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
Akari 109.png
112KB, 256x256px
>years of emotional neglect
>autism
>depression
>going to r9k daily
Lots of reasons and they all brainwashed me into having a strong dislike for people.
>>
>>35102327
learing how the world works and what scum people can be, how useless we are, the meaninglessness of existence, the grand void that we are floating through tends to do that.

you just learn it with time and it either hits you hard and you are forever unable to recover or it doesnt and you lead a normal life.
>>
File: 1455338921935.jpg (99KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1455338921935.jpg
99KB, 960x720px
>>35102327
You can't be nice to everyone. Eventually you realize that you have to draw a line and close off at least a little bit to prevent being taken advantage of.

nice people get used, it's just kinda a fact. so you have to learn when and to whom you should be nice.
>>
Found out that my dick is less than average
>>
The world is a harsh place.
>>
>>35101082

Heh...there's something you should know about me, kid...I have two personalities...nicest person you will ever meet, and TWISTED FUCKING PSYCHOPATH
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.