[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembots, I see you at coffee shops all around town and really

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5

File: 16dz1f.jpg (66KB, 642x480px) Image search: [Google]
16dz1f.jpg
66KB, 642x480px
Fembots, I see you at coffee shops all around town and really do think you're attractive, but how do I approach you? There's no way that I won't come off as awkward or creepy. I'm scared of you and am afraid you'll see all of my flaws and insecurities.

I don't want to be rejected.

I don't want to be alone.

What do?
>>
>>35100918
Women, not fembots. Big difference.

Fembots don't go to coffee shops all around town.

>Actually fembots don't exist
>>
>but how do I approach you?

DON'T!

Just let me have my fucking coffee good lord.
>>
>>35100964
Why are you so mean, roastie?
>>
hello please do not approach girls at coffee shops coffee shops are not bars they are places for study and using your phone and trying to ignore reality

seriously even the chaddest chads don't approach girls in coffee bars it's like a dead giveaway that you're a creep

t. chad
>>
>>35100918
"Fembots " dont go outside you retard
>>
>>35100918
Women are normies by default Dear OP
>>
>>35101000
Please leave, normie. You're just saying that so I don't ruin your coffee shop game.
>>
>>35100986
I'm not being mean, I just don't want to be bothered all the time.

You know it'll be awkward so spare us both a negative experience.
>>
>>35101025
untrue, according to that shitty chart they can score minimum 6, which puts them in the robotest of robot tier
>>
>>35100964
Why do go outside if you value your privacy so much?
>>
>>35100918
You will get rejected a few times.

But just keep trying, eventually one woman will say yes!
>>
>>35101040
Where do I go to meet women, then? This can't be original here.
>>
File: imnotliketheother.jpg (146KB, 500x489px) Image search: [Google]
imnotliketheother.jpg
146KB, 500x489px
>>35100918
>Fembots,

this meme must be stopped
>>
>>35101032
ok how about this. go to a coffee shop and just people watch. go there every day for a week. make a tally every time you see a guy who did not enter the coffee shop with girl making moves on a girl. i'll even give you "any conversation length beyond 30 seconds," asking "what time is it" doesn't count. then circle that tally mark if the girl rebuffs him.

do not take it from me, you're right. do field research.
>>
>>35101074
You dont. They'll meet you. Did you actually think Chad approaches lol?
>>
>>35101049
As long you have a vagina, people will treat you better.

6/10 + = easy life no hardships
6/10 - 4/10 = normal life, will settle with betamen after riding the cock carousel
4/10 bellow = same as men
>>
>>35100964
uh oh

>tumblrina
>>
>>35101108
Well, I'm no Chad so I have to be proactive about it. I don't have 7 inch cock I can helicopter around when I enter a room.
>>
>>35101185
Why are girls so coldhearted? Is it a modern meme?
>>
>>35101192
What makes you think you get to date if you arent Chad you entitled piece of shit?
>>
>>35101053
They make me.

>>35101074
Through your friends.

The cold approach sucks for everyone involved and unless you're Chad you're probably wasting your time.

>>35101185
Yeah, not wanting to be in a horribly awkward social situation is pretty tumblry of me.
>>
>>35101223
Damn, I should just kill myself and be done with it, right?
>>
>>35101233
>Through your friends.
Fuck you. I don't have any!!!
>>
>>35101223
Wow, this. Male 6/10s and below thinking they're allowed to exist is disgusting. Entitled problematic pieces of shit.
>>
>>35101243
No we need your labour.
>>
I don't understand normies

>Why go to a coffee shop when you could just drink coffee at home
>>
>>35101276
You Britbong chav piece of shit.
>>
>>35101258
Even more reason to not date.
Read >>35101267
>>
File: google friends.jpg (15KB, 420x182px) Image search: [Google]
google friends.jpg
15KB, 420x182px
>>35101258
Learn to walk before you run then.
>>
>>35101286
To flaunt and show off their normie-ness.
>>
>>35100918
well, you're talking about random encounters in public places. In those environments it's extremely difficult to determine who's actually a fembot and who isn't.

if you're a wagie, you can determine this by simply observing the fembot. if she barely interacts with anyone, chances are that if you're nice to her she'll respond positively.
>>
>>35101094
If you go to the same coffee shop and make friendly banter with the people that work there every time you go, you'll look more natural when you approach a random girl. Mostly though, it'll still be awkward and you have to be prepared to get rejected 9/10 times, that's just how PUA shit works.
>>
>>35100918
I remember being kicked out of a barnes and nobels for trying to talk to a girl.
>>
>>35101372
>PUA
Oh shit. I don't want to be a douchebag. I just want to strike up a conversation with a slight chance of some kind of potential future.
>>
>>35101400
Don't grab their pussy, no matter what /pol/ says.
>>
>>35100918

Us fembots don't go to coffee shops. That's just Stacy with glasses. This is why we hate you.
>>
>>35101000
>coffee shops
>place for study
That would be a library. If you were a real chad, you would able to slay roasties in any public setting.
>>
>>35101409
petty idealism wont get you anywhere,
you live in the real world and suprise suprise its not pretty.
>>
>>35101409
If I see a person approaching women in random places like coffee shops, I think of it as PUA. It doesn't really matter what you call it.
>>
>>35101439
not him but I used it as a place to study at times
>>
>>35101456
No wonder I'm single. This can't be original here.
>>
>>35101434
>t. beta
Anyone who is afraid to grab em by the pussy as an opening move is a numale redditor that voted for Hillary.
>>
>>35101497
I didn't vote for Hillary. I think only Chads vote for Hillary so they could bag Stacies. Only betas voted for Trump.
>>
>>35101434
I just tried commenting on the book she was reading and trying to strike a conversation that way.
>>
>>35101549
I did that a few times. Not sure when to touch them during the exchange.
>>
>>35101400
>>35101549
Oh my god, I had to kick guys out of the bookstore I worked at ALL THE TIME.
>>
>>35101534
Why would a Chad vote to please a woman. When did you last leave your basement retard?
>>
>>35101481
Coffee shops are noisy, people go there to meet, chat, drink coffee, and eat snacks. People may study there but it is a social setting.
>>
>>35101549
>>35101617
this is evidence we live in a gynocracy
>>
>>35101591
I never touched anyone
>>
>>35101688
Part of it was, you just don't want people hanging out in your store when they aren't there to buy stuff.

We'd watch them kinda carefully and if they were more interested in chicks than books we'd wait for one of the girls to leave and go over to the guy and be like "people are complaining that you're bothering them and we really need you to go"

It was uncomfortable every time but I suppose for the best, you could kinda see it costing you some business.
>>
>>35101688
i didnt go there during busy hours
>>
>>35101769
Humanity and its persistence to procreate has come to an end. Evidently.
>>
Not even chads can pull that off honestly. Women today are completely unapproachable, its tough even for super good looking guys. I rarely see it. At a bar its socially acceptable, yet when I go to bars I see all the attractive women huddled in their groups ignoring everyone else, maybe some guy will approach but get shot down like a russian helicopter in afghanistan. And then on valentines day they post things like "wahhh i am so lonely why can't i have a loving boyfriend"...well maybe if you made yourself available, put the phone down for 5 seconds, smiled and learned how to talk to people.
>>
>>35101303
I was wondering about that.
>>
>>35101656
i personally can't do any work in a coffee shop. but most people i know can and some do.
>>
>>35101497
ONLY RURAL AND SUBURBAN RETARDS
>>
>>35101824
I once put an ad on a dating site pretending to be a girl, I got like 300 , didnt even post a pic or anything
I think things like that warp women.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.