[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you define a toxic person?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: Advice (4).jpg (95KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Advice (4).jpg
95KB, 500x500px
How would you define a toxic person?
>>
>toxic

saged and hidden
>>
>>35100773
Someone who wants to harm others without consent. Just wanting to annoy people or even passively fuck up their day. ie: leaving crumbs on my fucking floor at my house or not helping me clean after a party
>>
>>35100773
>Your family problems aren't yours
I wish that was true.
Even if you cut the cord and find yourself without a family, then you also have a huge problem that's caused by your family, so there's no escape.
>>
File: Advice (2).jpg (83KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Advice (2).jpg
83KB, 480x480px
>>35101202

OP here

I've thought about this matter the same way for long time until I came to a conclusion why people actually cling to a negative surrounding.

You have to get an oil change.

You can have a small engine or a big engine, they both run on fuel. If you always supply them with a sufficient amount of fuel, they do theier job. As long as you have enough "energy" stored, you can always adjust the supply to low or high and make even a small engine perform outstanding.

Your moving parts in the engine always need to be sufficiently lubricated in order to make use its power. Its about support und friction reduction. However if the oil turns into glue because it has gone bad, it will stunt the engines performance. no matter what its really capable of. You can turn it off, put it apart, clean all the gears but it will all have been for naught if you pour your old oil back into it.

So its better turning it off for a while instead of deliberately poluting your machine again.

Giving it fresh, new oil is a necessity in order to maintain its performance.

The old oil can't be simply eliminated, it's harmful for the environment and after all it's yours. But it's assuring to know, that it's stored somewhere safe, in the very dusty corner of your cellar, where it can bubble and rumble with all it's toxic constituents while your engine runs smoothly wizhout a worry.

Replace the technical terms with character traits and you get the idea.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.