[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MAGA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: maga.jpg (28KB, 500x398px) Image search: [Google]
maga.jpg
28KB, 500x398px
Has anyone fucked with you because of your MAGA cap?
I continue to wear mine, have worn it daily since August 2016 and I don't care if I'm balding because of it.

>some lanklet redditor comes up to me when i'm in front of the meat freezer at walmart
>looks up at my hat
>notice him just standing there, see his disgusted face
>how dare someone not follow his (((MSM))) narrative
>"excuse me, but you do know trump is an islamophobic racist, right?", he says in a condesending tone along with his smug face
>just stand there and look down into his brown spic eyes
>he dots his eyes around like a lizard, a total beta pussy, a straight five seconds
>say "that's what i thought, faggot"
>walk away
>go to check out, a pink-haired nose-piercing fatso is the cashier
>notice the guy in front of me was getting yelled at by the cashier for also wearing a maga cap
>come up
>look down at her
>she admires my 6'5" stature
>she doesn't berate me for being on the trump train
>"tha-that'll be 250 dollars... s-sir"
>just as i leave, she asks for my number
>look into her eyes
>say "i'm not into beastiality"
>leave the store, the meat freezer cuck called the news about a homophobic shitlord at walmart
>news copter shines a limelight on me
>news anchor comes down a rope from the chopper
>news anchor asks me why i do what i do
>look right into the camera, say "Make America Great Again"
>news anchor's pussy floods the parking lot with cum
>soon, my quote echos around the city, every single female cums
>the levees can't hold for much longer
>the entire ohio river valley floods with cum

The price we have to pay to make America great again, isn't it?
>>
>>35100759

ITT: Things that didn't happen

OP is so pathetic he has to tell obviously fake stories to strangers on the internet to feel better about himself.
>>
>>35100759
Not reading all that shit but I wear my maga hat in orlando which is liberal as fuck and never get anything worse than a dirty look. I also get about 1 compliment on it a day. Feels alright.
>>
>>35100790
this aint tumblr kiddo......... people here anrent cucks who make up shit for likes......
just cuz it doesn't fit your LAMEstream narrative? Doesn't mean its a fake story...
>>
>>35100790
lol you fucking brainwashed fool. This is every day happenings in trump topia
>>
>>35100831
>>35100818
>>35100808
>>35100790
>>35100759

(You)

bitchs be suk my dik al daying lon bitcc fuk trum niggaaa
>>
>>35100790

>implying OP thought people would actually believe this
>>
>>35100900
Sorry... did you get "triggered" by OP's ""fake news""?? Go back to CNN if you can't handle reality.... This is FOUR CHAN BITCH...
>>
>>35100924
lol please, of course OP's shit is fake, that redditor would have whooped his fucking ass.

It's also impossible for an entire region to flood from cum.
>>
>be me in grocery store
>rotund man in a hoodie waddles towards me wearing a MAGA hat
>starts wheezing and breathing heavily in my face
>look at him awkwardly before walking calmly away from him
>mumbles the word faggot but hardly hear him through the wheezing
>actually feel sorry for the guy
>carry on with my day
>>
>>35100924
As if anyone on r9k has the balls to do that
>>
>>35100924
How old are you, /r/the_donald
>>
>>35100759
The whole Trump meme is just cringey at this point please stop yourself
>>
>>35101196
someones triggered...
/r9k/ isn't a safe space, sorry to break the news to you! here if an idea bothers you..... well.... TOUGH LUCK, BITCH!!
>>
>>35100759
>Be me, alpha
>Wear MAGA hat
>Bitches get moist
>Fuck em right in the pussy
>Beta numale cucks kill themselves
Feels good, man.
>>
>be me
>6'4, 250 lbs
>wear maga hat around Canada
>not a single beta pussy shitlib has said a single thing to me. I get a few dirty looks from cunt women but that's it
>>
>implying ohio is filled with libcuns and spics.
>>
>>35100759
Meh. Too long and not very well written. 2/10, OP. Greentext stories are not your strong suit.
>>
>>35100790
If you think this isn't happening every day since Trump won, you need to open your eyes.
Just look around, the evidence is all around you.
>>
>>35100790
Are you one of those tumblarinas that never go outside? lmao you should try it sometime and see for yourself.
>>
>>35101595
Any tips on how I could improve?

I definitely need a hook in the beginning, and it needs to be a lot shorter, so that's a starter.

This really is a true story though
>>
My Canadian friend pooped in our co-workers MAGA hat.
>>
>>35100790
Wear one for one day, you'll see how wrong you are.
>>
>>35102040
I hope you got your asses kicked.
>>
>>35100759
This is some delish prime bait.
>>
>>35100759
what does any of this have to do with tfw no gf?
>>
>>35102082
Na, he didn't do anything.

A few weeks later though he got fired for kicking her in the shin after she told him for the 30th time to empty a trash can he felt he shouldn't have to.

It was a bizarre thing to snap over.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.