[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prison Life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.png (191KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.png
191KB, 480x360px
Would going to prison to live there and get free food and shelter be beneficial?
>>
>>35100744
If you're living in a single room apartment without heating sleeping on bare frame with no mattress and don't have 3 meals a day then yes.
>>
>>35100744

>prison
>free food and shelter
>plenty of time to exercise and read books
>can discuss politics and philosophy with fellow prisoners

There's literally nothing wrong with being in a prison.
>>
>>35100815
>get out
>can no longer get a job

>discuss politics and philosophy
In your wildest dreams maybe. You're more likely to be stabbed
>>
>>35100907
This. Most of you guys wouldn't last in prison. If you even got out alive, you'd be basically fucked.

Don't take Trailer Park Boys that seriously.
>>
>>35100907
>kek get out.
>kek.
>kek.
>american prison sentences for touching a xi-gender are 3000 lifetimes for rape, manslaughter, oppression, racism, and privileged normie behavior.
>>
>>35100744
It's not worth being there but I can tell you a few interesting things:

My grandfather said they sold pencil caps of weed (the eraser was pulled out, the cap was filled with weed, then the eraser was put back) for like $20 or more. I don't remember the price but it was a lot.

He also got a few months off by snitching on a guy that kept asking everyone if they'd kill his family and his lawyer for him. He asked the guy to write down everything he wanted and then he slipped the paper under his pillow. He told the cops and when the cops asked for his proof he told them to check under his cell pillow. They did a fake search and called everyone to the yard, then matched the note with the handwriting of the other guy.
>>
>>35101263
no snakes aloud, id rather die and not be a snake
>>
>>35101294

In prison snitching is part of the game
>>
>>35100744
Unless you're poor, stupid and are used to it no.
>>
>>35101504

if you are poor in prison you have to focus on making money because you'll be extorted
>>
>>35100815
>in prison
>discuss politics
>gets brutally anal-raped
>>
I feel like i wouldn't quite enjoy prison.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.