[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's worst, physical or mental pain?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 339124.jpg (52KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
339124.jpg
52KB, 600x600px
What's worst, physical or mental pain?
>>
um idk my bff Jill?
>>
>>35100453
mental and physical pain - different sides of the same coin
>>
>>35100453
physical = getting kicked in the balls
mental = extreme boredom (trust me, it's worse than loss of a loved one)
>>
>>35100528
nostalgic

oregano
>>
Spiritual pain is worse
>>
>>35100910
>Spiritual pain
wtf is that?
>>
when you get a great family time. then they get killed in front of you in a car accident.and you bleeding. you litteraly want to kill yourself. but the asshole medic safe your life.
>>
>>35100953
still better than extreme boredom
>>
File: brazen bull torture.jpg (168KB, 635x440px) Image search: [Google]
brazen bull torture.jpg
168KB, 635x440px
>>35100453
fire and ice

truly the ultimate torture is the elements its self.
>>
>>35100940
when your soul hurts, like the Jerkhief in Sonichu
>>
physical pain, if it's bad enough, will lead to mental trauma. I don't think you can separate the two.
>>
>>35100995
there is no soul
>>
I like both. After a while the pain feels really good!
>>
>>35101072
How can I explain to you something contrary to what you believe is true?
>>
>>35101147
retard detected
if you believe in
>gods
>souls
>ghosts
>other fiction
you are retarded
>>
>>35100994
i saw this. i have to tell you this r9k
i was at a family dinner. the edgy little cousins. started to rant about thier school director, and listed the ways of torture he should get.
meh i didnt like thier ideas. i told them about >>35100994 pic in a calm voice stating thats how real men torture when they use thier mind. with the cold psycho stare and the voice and the past impression of being that wiered relative it was the perfect scene.if you see thier faces. haha all silent shut they reall felt bad for that man i described.
i added the tree log and honey torture method. my uncle said: stop anon, you always bring this wiered shit. i laugh.
>>
>>35100994
i saw this. i have to tell you this r9k
i was at a family dinner. the edgy little cousins. started to rant about thier school director, and listed the ways of torture he should get.
meh i didnt like thier ideas. i told them about >>35100994 pic in a calm voice stating thats how real men torture when they use thier mind. with the cold psycho stare and the voice and the past impression of being that wiered relative it was the perfect scene.if you see thier faces. haha all silent shut they reall felt bad for that man i described.
i added the tree log and honey torture method. my uncle said: stop anon, you always bring this wiered shit. i laugh.
really they never get the lesson.. that is.....
FEAR THE HUMAN. HUMANS ARE DANGEROUS. LIONS ARE PUSSIES COMPARED TO HUMANS. DONT MISTAKE WITH THE HUMAN.

READ HISTORY. YOU WILL KNOW WE LIVE IN TIMES WITH UNPRECEDENT MERCY.
LOST FAITH IN HUMANITY COMMENTS ARE IRONIC, AND SAY HOW MUCH YOU DONT KNOW THE TRUE NATURE OF HUMANS.
>>
There's nothing worse than extreme physical pain.

Imagine accidentally touching your hand on the stove. Horrific for that short second of time, right? Now imagine being cooked alive in acid or a pit of fire for far longer. Let's hope hell doesn't exist.
>>
File: images-39.jpg (5KB, 237x213px) Image search: [Google]
images-39.jpg
5KB, 237x213px
>>35101177
>>35101231
why the fuck i douple posted.
>>
File: 1487426257019m.jpg (52KB, 958x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1487426257019m.jpg
52KB, 958x1024px
>>35101237
it does.

[orihinal]
>>
File: 1460047489801.jpg (164KB, 739x950px) Image search: [Google]
1460047489801.jpg
164KB, 739x950px
>>35100453
>What's worst, physical or mental pain?

being a robot
>>
>>35101333
nah being a robot is comfy.
>>
>>35101333
>333

T-thanks Satan-kun...
>>
>>35101171
What makes you think I don't believe in all of those out of clear evidence I have experienced?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.