[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Keep trying anon, eventually a woman will say yes!"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: 5231321.jpg (446KB, 1279x1348px) Image search: [Google]
5231321.jpg
446KB, 1279x1348px
>"Keep trying anon, eventually a woman will say yes!"
>>
File: what12.jpg (33KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
what12.jpg
33KB, 600x450px
>>35100293
or never try and nothing happens

I really hope you don't do this to yourself

pic related anon probably isn't telling the whole story here, I've had some massively bullied friends and I can't see this type of shit happening
>>
>>35100293
>only ever asked one girl out
>she said yes
>this was today
You've no idea how euphoric I feel.
>>
>>35100391
She will fuck Chad and break your heart, but not before spending your money.
>>
>>35100391
>finally get a girl to say yes
>get that euphoric feeling
>get stood up and ghosted
>"oh well that sucks maybe next time?"
>another girl says yes months later
>get stood up again
>>
That anon was doing it wrong, though. You have to meet their friends first and win their approval. It's not as simple as "just go and say hi bro", you need some social proof as well and friends in common.
>>
>>35100539
>"Just do it THIS way, and THEN it'll work!! Believe me bro!!!"
>>
>>35100597
I'm not saying it'll work. I'm just saying it's even harder than what it seems.

Getting laid is fucking impossible in this day and age. It either happens by miracle or you're fucked.
>>
back in the day there was thing called the 99 girl challenge,
was that you go out and ask out 99 girls and eventually one would say yes,
99 consecutive rejections later i call bs on it
>>
>approaching five girls a day

Fucker should have taken it easy, of course he got the reputation of being a creepy bastard.

If you're that ugly just go to a prostitute, jesus christ.
>>
>>35100293
That guy is a moron. An utter, utter moron. Did he not think that after the first 20 failures maybe it was not going to work?

He deserved this.
>>
File: no2.jpg (5KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
no2.jpg
5KB, 200x200px
>>35100471
oh quit it with your cuck fetish

chad won't fuck an ogress
>>
>>35100771
>Did he not think that after the first 20 failures maybe it was not going to work?
normals keep pushing the mantra of keep trying
>>
>>35100771
we aren't getting the full story here

He might as well haven't had bathed for 5 days and was wearing the Hot Wheels themed summer wear.
>>
>>35100855
you can keep on trying forever if you don't learn and improve from experience
>>
>>35100864
and if it he didn't?
>>
>>35100929
then he could have not bathed for 6 days and wearing the Ben 10 overall
>>
>>35100864
the background information is easy to believe its obvious in some universe or the next theres that one MAN no matter what he tries to be attractive or aproachable he will never make it

however its impossible out of a whole city that not one girl would give a pity about ops story
>>
>>35100961
or maybe you just want to desperately believe in a just world.
>>
>>35100855
Exactly. He tried 30 different approaches and they all failed because he was ugly.

PUA approaches are designed for average to handsome men. If you are ugly it won't work at all.

I feel sorry for the anon because only 10 years later after his adventures, all dating is done on line and he could have saved himself the embarrassment. He was born 10 years too early.
>>
>>35100977
I believe the world is just.

Don't you think one should be hold accountable for his own action be it bad or good, appropriate or not?
>>
>>35100293
>Guy does it +500 times
>Never learns from his mistakes
It was bound to happen.
>>
>>35100988
or maybe he could have settled for the ugly fat girl that nobody would go near

I have a college acquaintance who's probably a 3, 5'6 but even he has a gf, butt-ugly granted but they seem like a happy couple
>>
>>35101008
>I believe the world is just.
well you believe in a lie anon.
>>
>>35101063
just and fair is very different anon
>>
File: image_4.jpg (46KB, 597x469px) Image search: [Google]
image_4.jpg
46KB, 597x469px
>took me 2 years of approaching to become more confident
>after 4 years I finally started fucking girls and have a gf

I could write a fucking essay, but you fuckers wouldn't believe me
>>
>>35101195
>I could write a fucking essay, but you fuckers wouldn't believe me
You know what? I want that essay, maybe that will inspire me.
>>
>>35100293
>small weird looking fucker asks out 500 girls in 6 months
500 girls
>in 6 months
>500
He really brought it on himself.
>>
>>35101346
Yeah, what the guy neglected to understand is your meant to spread this stuff out throughout a large city, like London. If you're doing this snit in a uni "city" everybody is going to end up knowing, what he essentially did is amplify his lack of pre selection to every possible girl in the city, so any girl who even fucked him would be known as the girl that snagged the loser, therefore becoming a loser herself in the eyes of the masses
>>
>>35101541
^ he did the opposite of what chad does when he has a big dick and fucks an extroverted/gossipy girl
>>
>>35101008
>I believe the world is just
Anon its called the just world fallacy for a reason
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.