[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I work with retardet people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1487260925451.png (261KB, 933x629px) Image search: [Google]
1487260925451.png
261KB, 933x629px
AMA

To make it original ill explain a bit.
My workplace is basicly a huge apartment building were the empoyees live in the second floor and the tards live in the first floor.
My work is to keep the tards basicly busy during the worktime.
>>
>>35100026
so you're a tard wrangler?
have any funny stories?
>>
>>35100026
We know you have funny tard stories
Do tell
>>
>>35100026
You're job sounds interesting what else are some of your duties
>>
File: 1487261284741.png (147KB, 304x223px) Image search: [Google]
1487261284741.png
147KB, 304x223px
>>35100280
>>35100318

This one happend when i startet and during a group conference.

>hear screems outside but think nothing of it since its kinda common here
>few minutes later woman who looked after one of the tard groups comes in with tears in her eyes
>asks my boss to come over because something happend
>8 min later conference ends and i hed home
>still hear screams from where my appartment is
>enter hallway to see the new girls arm coverd in blood and crying
>ask her what happend
>"omg Anon x lost his shit and pushed me into the glass door and now i got cuts on my arm and it might be broken."
Lets call the tard x for now.Hes like 1,70m tall and has has spastic limbs.
>walk to the garden because the screams come from there
>see x basicly reeing at my boss and calling him a faggot and other shit
>he softly touches him and he falls to the ground
>we try to give him Narcotics to calm down
>my boss trys to put the pill in his mouth while he was still screamin
>x bites my boss
>he bit like chew off like 1cm off his skin
>2 other guys sit on x trying to hold him down
>he just desinfects the wound and puts a bandage on it

We somehow got him to swallow the pill later and he was drugged for like the next 2 days.
I dont dont realy have "funny" stories to tell or at least i cant remember.
>>
File: 59937029_p0_master1200.jpg (340KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
59937029_p0_master1200.jpg
340KB, 600x600px
>>35100596
There are 4 workplaces for the tards and i work in the garden.We get the mentaly challanged and basicly just do basic stuff like growing vegetabels but we have to assitst them to fullfill that kind of tasks.
>>
I dont get it, what do the non-tardet employees do?
>>
>>35100026

Have you fucked a qt tard waifu yet?
>>
>>35100026
>I work with retardet people

>misspells 30 percent of his words

lel
>>
>>35101421
Yeah, I think he's mistaken about his true role.
>>
>>35101352
Basicly we try to them to live their lives as normal as possible.During worktime helping them to fullfill tasks like feeding animals.In the appartments its stuff like showering.
>>
>>35101376
There sadly are no qt tard waifus.
Most almost every girl basicly look retardet exept for one autisic one.

>>35101421
>>35101485
Wish i could were better at english but its just not my native tounge.
>>
>>35100026

Is it true that they constantly shit their pants?

Does your coworkers genuenly feel like these tards are worth helping in the long run?
>>
>>35101709
Yea if you have to get them ready mornings there are some who always shit themself during sleep or on purpose.
>Does your coworkers genuenly feel like these tards are worth helping in the long run?

It depends.There are some who basicly just lay around all day and cant express themself in any way.In that case their are only worth something to their parents.But as long as they can somehow interact with anyone in any way thats were they concider it worth.
>>
>>35101889

What is the purpouse of keeping them in these "wards" for a lack of better words?

Is the goal to teach them to contribute something to the world or is it more about parents who wants to ease the burden a little?
>>
>>35101960
The goal is to give them at least something to contribute.Even if it is just turning on lights.But when it comes to the ones that cant literly do anything at all its just for the parents sake.
>>
>>35101585
>spending your time caring for other people and making sure they do their jobs right

What a waste of time. Tards need to be euthanized. They're not going to achieve anything in life or be really happy. People could be doing so much more with their lives instead.
>>
>>35102149

Do you have any success stories of kids that used to live there and eventually turned out fine?
>>
Why don't we kill all retards at birth? There's literally no reason for them to be alive
>>
>>35102356
This isnt a place where they learn to live on their own.We teach them how be a part of a commune.
The people here will always require help to live.For people with only tiny handycaps there is assistet living where they basicly live on their own and 4 times a week someone comes to check if how they are doing.Imaging if you mom visits you every week.

>>35102279
You'd be suprised how happy they can be.While doing something they enjoy doing they mostly forget about their disabilities.
>>
>>35102523
Imagine having to kill your own child.
>>
>>35102641
>imagine never having kids.
>>
>>35102641
>implying that eternal virgin will ever have unprotected sex.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.