[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PUA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

PUA advice is a mix of god tier and die-a-fedora-wearing-virgin tier. Here's a rundown of some of the advice from the perspective of a normie

>dress clean and sharp
This is essential. However, it does not mean a suit. Make sure your clothes fit your frame. If you're super skinny or super fat I can see why you want to hide it, but you're not fooling anyone and you look like ass. Get contacts if you wear glasses, and get a meme-ey haircut if you're looking a bit shaggy

>negging
Fucking don't. Girls can smell your intention a mile away. It also does the exact opposite of what it aims to do. Instead of lifting yourself up above her, she'll perceive it as you being a dick, and therefor she is above you.

>numbers game
Also essential. But don't let it get in the way of your game. If you're just trying to get to as many chicks as possible, you'll come off as hasty and robotic rather than cool and collected. Just don't get phased by rejection, and don't hang around after being shrugged off

>no supplication
Generally good advice, but not set in stone. DO NOT offer a drink as your opening line. But if a girl seems relatively interested after some talk, buying her a drink can seal the deal

>stop and shock
No. This is creepy as fuck. Just introduce yourself like a normal person and then lead into conversation.

>kinoing
Also creepy as fuck. If you're going to touch her hand or shoulder your timing needs to be impeccable, so a beginner should nix this altogether.

>number close
Don't close with asking for a number. Even if you talk for 2 more minutes after getting digits, your chances of dialing a number you've been blocked from drastically decreases

Plenty of other stuff they got wrong/right, but this is just off the top of my head.
>>
>>35099076
thanks for sharing this advice, go away and come back if any of it ever works for you okay bro
>>
>>35099341
It does work.

Granted that I'n not particularly ugly or socially awkward. But if you're an uggo, you just have to focus on being funny, and social awkwardness will diminish the more you talk to people
>>
>>35099388
>it werks it werks
>hasn't actually worked for op he's a khhv
>it werks tho believe me it werks!
>>
>>35099388
What do you think of the esoteric bullshit in Real Social Dynamics?
>>
>>35099409
What the fuckd id you just say about me you little bitch? i'll have you know im the top stud in my pua class. i have over 50 tinder sluts on my kik right now Hey Faggots,My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch
>>
I think people misinterpret negging. Its not being unnecessarily mean, it's more about being ironic and funny. It's like when you girl insists a lot on something and you tell her friends "wow is she always like this?". Its always funny and it always works.
>>
>>35099409
>i-if I pretend he's a virgin I don't have to improve my game
k d00d
>>35099452
Never actually looked into it. Almost every PUA "program" or "course" is full of unnecessary bullshit and social commentary that's so over-analyzed it's autistic.
>>
>>35099076
Everyone says I look way cuter with glasses, why would I want to wear contacts?
>>
>>35099807
"Cute" is code for "not hot".
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.