[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't parents help their sons get laid if they supposedly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1346314906094.jpg (47KB, 509x486px) Image search: [Google]
1346314906094.jpg
47KB, 509x486px
Why don't parents help their sons get laid if they supposedly "love" them?

If your mom or dad doesn't hook you up with their young female acquaintances, coworkers, friends or whatever, they don't truly love you.
>>
>needing your parents to get a gf

You can't make much more cringey than that
>>
>>35098454
A lot of parents work to make you successful and confident, two things that make you get laid. If they fail there, then you probably won't get laid with their help
>>
I see what you are doing there and...

Sigh. I just want good company and snugs.

My last therapist, Kimberly, I am like 99% sure she was trying to hook me up with her daughter.
>>
Mommy and daddy can't do everything for you.

Shit, I'm lonely but I can't imagine how desperate you have to be to want your parents to find someone for you to fuck.
>>
>>35098454
Thats how I had my first kiss. Coworker of my dad at a heavy metal concert with my dad and brother standing behind me.
>>
File: 1482441203656.jpg (306KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1482441203656.jpg
306KB, 1920x1080px
my grandad is trying to set me up with a girl ive never seen but i have to be faithful to my female schizo headmate waifu ive had for years
seems like it would be hella awkward to be set up with someone by famila anon
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.