[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any reason not to join the army?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: german_belt.jpg (82KB, 296x355px) Image search: [Google]
german_belt.jpg
82KB, 296x355px
Being a soldier sounds pretty cool.
You see a lot of the World and have free Fitness.
Any reason not to go?
>>
>>35098087

Join the Red Cross or something since it sounds like you just want to use it for getting paid for free travel.
>>
>>35098087
If they actually let you join, you are a normie and don't belong here.
>>
It was shit. Left after two months.
I was conscripted though.
>>
>>35098087
My friends in the US Army complain about the massive amounts of lazy workers and unfair treatment that goes on.
I'd think that the Airforce or Coastguard would be a better option, at least if you live in the US.
>>
>>35098140
How do you get out of conscription after two months?
>>
Day to day life in the army is absolute hell and the Navy/Air Force are better in every way but the benefits for any murrican service are incredible. I'm in the army and I think it was worth, just wish I went Air Force instead.
>>
I wanted to join while I was still in highschool, but I became a pothead and they drug test. Now I'm in my 20's and my mental health diagnoses would prevent me from getting in.

I actually wanted to be a soldier my entire life, since I was a kid, but I'm too fucked in the head. Not sure what to do with my life now so I started lifting.
>>
You'll be bullied into suicide by chads.
>>
Being a soldier is quite different to other jobs since the attitude and type of work is special, I fucking love it. You get forced to work out (im lazy so works perfect), shoot some and learn important skills (C-ABCDE, CPR etc).
>>
>>35098087
You might die, although that may be preference
>>
> surrounded by chads
> have to do trainings
>>
>>35098087
Full of Chads
You don't actually get free fitness, you just do shitloads of cardio and eat 5000+ calories of processed trash every day
You're signing away 8 years of your life to the government
There isn't a war going on so you'll probably be on a base somewhere participating in a woman's pride parade or something

Really not worth it unless you have ZERO other options besides committing a crime so you'll be fed and have a place to live in jail.
>>
>>35098469
Whats the worst of it?

I dont think ill feel disenclined to workout if people would give me shit for it
>>
>>35098087
anyone else notice a influx of army recruitment threads lately? why would they even want robots to join? but its better than trap threads ig
>>
>>35098139
I see what you're saying but
>not letting robots unleash their inner warrior
>>
Active duty navy here
What do you wanna know fag
>>
>>35098512
Waiting. Fucking waiting around forever (i.e guard this bush because my rank says so).
Also some exhaustive exercises (carry heavy shit, sleep in the rain and get one meal for 3 days) can be fun but makes you question your choices in life.

Oh training is fun, just the initial "meh I dont wanna" gets discarded by your PC.
>>
>>35098483
I hear all the time that it's full of flurries, rednecks and teen nigs. Why would Chad join the military when he could be at his frathouse fucking stacies and doing drugs?
>>
>>35098600
>navy
>calling someone fag
Pick one
>>
>>35098087
>You see a lot of the World and have free Fitness
50s style bait lmao
>>
>>35098087
>being a generic whos live is disposable is "cool"
Actually, that might just be for robots
>>
Horrible eyesight and bad knees
plus im an electrical engineer, I don't think i will be allowed to join
>>
>>35098647
Wanna get butt fucked queer?
>>
>>35098087
>any reason not to go?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>35098087
Don't use a picture like that when describing the army.
>Armies of old used to protect the fatherland and its values
>Armies of today are cucks defending a bunch of degenerate hippies
It's only worth dying for your country if your country has value and pride in its history
>>
>>35098087
The world is shit
You will die in a ditch for (((their))) interests, not that of your county
Enjoy your complimentary Tinnitus and PTSD
>>
>>35099226
>implying all the lands taken by the 3rd reich werent emediately the fatherland
>implying the world isnt already just occupied naziland
>>
>>35098087
You'll learn some habits that will make you fat and the food they provide is cancer fuel. It shouldn't matter too much if you eat 100% clean whole plant foods at home most of the time.
>>
>>35098156
Coast guard has higher standards. They rejected my army bf.
>>
>>35098087
Too short too weak too try
>>
I'm contemplating that but my country is boring and doesn't participate in any current wars, nor does it have more than ~50 soldiers beyond the border at any given time. I don't want to clean T72s all day while some sergeant yells at me to do it faster.

I want to be in a war zone because I could at least die in some sort of exciting situation.
>>
>>35098559
even the army needs retards to mop the floor I guess
>>
>wanting to be a dog for the government
>>
>>35098087
We are going to put troops in Iran and possibly in the southern China Sea. Also trump is going to make people have the military again
>>
>>35098156
>Air Force
neck yourself

t. boot
>>
File: 1417067455765.png (141KB, 1024x903px) Image search: [Google]
1417067455765.png
141KB, 1024x903px
>>35099335
>tfw we will never be able to visit Welthauptstadt Germania
Grandest city of the world, never to be
>>
File: 2015-09-26.jpg (43KB, 494x714px) Image search: [Google]
2015-09-26.jpg
43KB, 494x714px
I'd rather not die.

If I'm going to die, it's going to be by my own hands, not some shitskin screaming "JAJAJA" as he caps me to death.

Also not a fan of conflict whatsoever.
>>
I looked into how you join the Canadian military.
>4 references that have known you for at least 5 years
>a job interview
>a long process to join
It's like a proper fucking career, they won't just be grateful that your willing to possibly die in a hot dry desert
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.