[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

everything about my physical being is small, weak and sickly.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1458991112586.png (440KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1458991112586.png
440KB, 633x758px
everything about my physical being is small, weak and sickly. i look like a fucking child or dyke with my tiny little squat face and hideous side profile and fucked up chin. my skin is soft and faggot and way too pale and makes me look like a wimpy little bitch. my hands and wrists are fucking tiny like a child and my neck is way too fucking thin. my body is oddly proportioned and my posture is golem-esque. i stand at a measly fucking 5'9 and i am towered by most males and matched by many females. my lips are fucking hideous kike lips which "compliment" my horrid kike nose. i walk like a fucking incel and no matter what i wear clothes always look autistic on me. i can never get a fucking decent looking haircut, they always look terrible on me and with short hair i look like a god damn dyke. i cannot grow even a hint of facial hair. i feel like a boy both mentally and physically. i am doomed to perpetual boyhood despite having just turned 20
>>
what are your hobbies and interests? what's your personality like? these things are a lot more important than the physical traits you didn't choose
>>
>>35097910
>what are your hobbies and interests?
being a fucking loser
>>
>>35097934
so there's your problem
you can't expect anyone to look past your exterior if that's all there is to you
stop being a loser and you could easily find a caring, sweet and fun gf, please trust me. once you fall in love with someone for who they are they become attractive no matter how ugly everyone else may view them
>>
>>35097666
atleast u got devil trips anon
>>
>>35098013
confidence is 90% looks. i cant just magically stop being a loser, being would just think im a tryhard
>>
At least you are so positive
>>
>>35098027
Confidence is like a muscle, the only way you can make it bigger or better it to train it. If you just give up training before you even start training then you will go no where. Try getting a job in the service industry, eventually it will be apart of your job to socialize with people, its how I started becoming more confident in life really.
>>
>>35098027
ultimately it's up to you to decide how you want to spend your life but i really don't think you should dwell on how you look. you can be confident with knowledge in a wide range of topics, have a good sense of humor and be fun to talk to, that's all you need.
>>
>>35098027
There are a lot of pretty ugly people that are popular and confident. It's not a hard wall, it's more like a door. Yes there's more effort in opening than door than Chad has walking through an empty door frame but that's just how life works. I'm 5'5", soft bodied (not fat, I'm like 130 but I have a small gut) and a 4-5 in attractiveness.It took me until I was 20 until I felt confident in my appearance. It was like night and die the difference in how people reacted to me.
>>
>>35098137
Night and day I mean.
>>
>>35098103
>>35098106
>>35098137
JUST BEE CONPHIDENT BROE!!!!!!!!! XDDDDD
>>
>>35098174
Because it's the truth you autist. People don't say it for nothing.
>>
>>35098174
but it's honestly fucking true stop being so fucking obsessed with your appearance not every girl cares i can promise you that
>>
File: uOESBh2.png (269KB, 450x325px) Image search: [Google]
uOESBh2.png
269KB, 450x325px
>>35098204
>>35098219
origoo
>>
>>35098257
If left got a better haircut and worked out just a little or even just put on a few pounds he wouldn't be so bad looking. Yes, you'll never be Hugh Heffner but there will be people out there who will hang out with you and girls who'll date you. You're not relegated to the closet, maybe you're barred from the upper echelons of society but so fucking what? So are 90% of people.Steven Hawking literally looks like shit but there are millions of people who'd love to meet him.
>>
you can't choose how you look but you can choose to be an interesting, funny and engaging person and get a girl to love you. good luck, i hope you can realize that.
>>
>>35098174
I don't understand people's mentality behind this type of post, do you really believe someone else can save you? Or that there is purpose in indulging in self-pity?
>>
>>35098257
my female rheumatologist kind looks like the dude on the right

that didn't stop her from becoming a rheumatologist
>>
>>35097666
>despite having just turned 20
good troll, made me read the whole thing.

8/10 raged hard.
>>
>>35098174
You literally have to take it upon yourself to just take a risk and act more confident without being scared of what people think of you. Seriously, you can keep on crying or you can try to work on your confidence, it literally comes down what (You) want to do.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.