[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did this movie trigger so many people, robots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: m-greatwall-imax3d.jpg (52KB, 476x250px) Image search: [Google]
m-greatwall-imax3d.jpg
52KB, 476x250px
Why did this movie trigger so many people, robots?
>>
It whitewashed Asians which is a big no no for leftists

The actor said he was against a wall which triggered trumpets
>>
>>35096834
It was a shitty movie.
>>35097664
It didn't white wash them too bad. I felt like it was made to get guaranteed views from the Chinese. Felt like a big circlejerk between western and eastern culture.
>Wow, you guys are good
>Oh, so are you
>>
Fuck China's attempt to take over Hollywood. Hope everyone of their terrible propaganda movies die a horrible death at the box office.
>>
>>35097696
>Felt like a big circlejerk
Huh, kinda like this web-site
>>
The chinks thought it was shit, why would we consider this good?
>>
They should make a Dynasty warriors movie.

And it must have pillaging by LuBu, so people can be like

>"ITS LUBU"
>>
Also Matt Damon? They couldn't hire someone much younger and better looking, like Chris Evans?

Matt Damon had his shining moments in Bourne Identity years ago.
>>
File: IMG_2554.jpg (128KB, 751x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2554.jpg
128KB, 751x1000px
They couldn't hire someone cute?
>>
When I saw the trailer for this I felt nothing but disgust. I hate Matt Damon and I hate Chinese culture and film making. Fuck China, fuck this movie. Stop trying to further ruin mainstream American movies with Chinese autism. This is nothing but a shitty attempt to further globalize the movie industry.

>>35098023
I agree, he's become way more of an ugly douche with age
>>
>>35098073

I didn't even watch it but I know it would have been fine if they used somebody cuter.

Matt Damon was sweet in Bourne Identity, but they need someone younger if they want to capture the audience.
>>
File: IMG_2555.jpg (61KB, 650x349px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2555.jpg
61KB, 650x349px
Make no mistake, Matt Damon had his time and nailed plenty.

But he's not young and fresh to pull the Legolas hair like this.
>>
File: IMG_2556.jpg (89KB, 650x365px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2556.jpg
89KB, 650x365px
This movie was more than 10 years ago.
>>
>>35098113
We need younger actors in general. I think Ryan Gosling is the youngest A-list actor who could even be cast in something like this. Hollywood puts all their effort into grooming meme actors like Tom Cruise of Matt Damon that they refuse to bring up young action stars.
>>
>>35096834
>The main lead in a Chinese story is a white guy

Like, if I wanna see a movie about Indians, why would they make a black dude the main character ?
>>
File: IMG_2558.jpg (40KB, 314x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2558.jpg
40KB, 314x350px
>>35098189

Yeah Ryan g would have been better.
>>
>>35098226
>Indians
>Black dude
I don't see a difference
>>
Like here I am, a young Asian American or Asian Canadian girl.

I'm going to see this movie about China with my friends, with my white boyfriend and my Asian girls and their white boyfriends.

My brother (not my real brother but he's like a brother to me) drives us all to the movie theater in his mom's Toyota minivan.

I get to the theater and I have to look at Matt Damon gone dad mode (and not in a good way) for 2 hours? No thx, should have gotten boba tea instead.
>>
>>35098338
kek
>>35098185
>>35098167
Scotty doesn't know
>>
>>35098360
THAT STACEY AND CHAD DO IT IN HIS VAN EVERY SUNDAY
>>
>>35098393
Scotty still doesn't know about it, his gf says she's at church or at the grocery store

Poor guy
>>
>>35097746
China's not taking over Hollywood.
Hollywood has figured out that China is where a shit ton of box office revenue is coming from and so are now pandering to a Chinese audience.
>>
>>35096834
>Matt Damon doesn't even fuck the Chinese girl in the movie
>right when you think they're going to kiss he just leaves
Biggest upset ever. My white jimmies are rustled.
>>
Unfortunately, due to the local "no singles" policy at my theater, I am unable to watch movies there.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.