[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hitler = Autist

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 4327643.png (291KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
4327643.png
291KB, 680x680px
>Was rather afraid of his father, rather loved her mother who spoiled him
>He was not very diligent at school
>He always played imaginery wars outside, his peers got sick of it, and got younger kids to play with him
>His fantasizes about Stephanie, marrying her, but never makes a move on her until ge get's a letter
>When he was in Vienna, he was a NEET who was work shy and leeched of the money of his parents when they died
>Like in war fantasy plays when he was a child, he played speeched infront of his mirror.
>Lied about him going to college during his NEET days to all of his peers in Vienna, and also doing manual labour in Mein Kampf
>was physically actually rather weak
>Even when he all the power in the world and an actual wife, he never had any intimacy with her and with anyone throughout his whole life

/ourguy/
>>
He never did any hard manual labour, he coudn't shovel snow for half an hour
>>
>>35095380
This is stimming.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IB8FCye08g8

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stimming
>>
>>35095380
>he never had any intimacy with her and with anyone throughout his whole life

>Braun's friends and relatives described Eva giggling over a 1938 photograph of Neville Chamberlain sitting on a sofa in Hitler's Munich flat with the remark: "If only he knew what goings-on that sofa has seen."
>>
>>35095380
>Not afraid just got bored by the distance
>Wasn't a fan of busy work. Focused on what was important.
>Had great imagination and creativity
>Doesn't want to pressure a girl into something that, in all honesty, is a weird situation. Knows he's incredibly intimidating.
>Parent's loved their son and help support him so he could focus on more important tasks
>Practice makes perfect
>Get's nervous around people and knows how mean and judgemental they are.
>was never pushed physically. Was a leader.
>Oh trust me, he was plenty intimate.

Hitler only has a few more days left anyways.

He's going to die, sweetie and I'm going to kill him.
>>
>>35095421

Still a wizard tough I think. In World War 1 he actually never went after women with his peers.
>>
>was famed as being one of the greatest public speakers and users of oration and rhetoric of modern times

I've not known many charismatic autists OP
>>
When his mother died he spent Christmas eve walking in the cold by himself so he wouldn't ruin his only friend's holiday
>>
>>35095493

He had some sort of aspergers anyways. He is a great speaker...but that is it I think.
He seeked attention but didn't want intimidacy. Getting big rallies behind him with speeches was his prime joy I think.

Hitler during his Vienna days was really a robot tough. Liar, lazy and a leech
>>
>>35095380
And yet he convinced a fucking nation to gas an entire race.
Really makes your think.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.