[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembot Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 6

Fembots. What did she mean by this and do you agree?
>>
>>35094642
I 100% agree. I want to be my bf's living fuck hole.
>>
>>35094642
this was obviously written by a black man
>>
Damn, i wish my wife did these kind of things
>>
>>35094642
Or, you know, you could just base your sexual behavior on his sexual desire / drive / libido in the context of both your lifestyles.

It's possible to be in a relationship where both of you have a high sex drive but aren't able to do it 24/7. I'ts also possible to have sex a lot / do lewd things without being compelled to, just to explore each other's sexuality.
>>
>>35094664
Let him have other girls then you piece of trash fembot.
>>
>>35094884
He can have all the other girls he wants when I dump him for asking.
>>
>>35094642
>do you agree
Not at all, sounds pretty trashy.
>>
>>35094642
I'd love to do this, but my boyfriend is too self-conscious to be freaky anywhere but the bedroom while we do missionary. Incidentally, I don't believe in being a freak just to keep a man, that's pathetic. You should explore sexual stuff because you want the experience for yourself.
>>
>>35094923
>dump a guy for asking

Enjoy being alone forever.

>>35095140
You girls are too sex obsessed tbqh.
>>
And what happens when you're 35 and no longer desirable to him, or as desirable as you once were?

Tbqh as a girl, those of you femanons saying you'd like this don't understand how basing everything in your relationship on sex could potentially damage things moving forward.
>>
>>35095326
CONTACT? I wanna b ur bf im cute pls pls pls
>>
I would get down at any time, any place, no matter what. I don't care and it's more fun that way.

I super hyper mega love sexy times and yet I'm loyal to my fucking core.
>>
>>35094642
I'm waiting til marriage but yea once I'm married I intend to do shit like this
>>
>>35095406
Catholic or Protestant?
>>
>>35095430
I'm not religious, just a personal thing
>>
>>35095395
Kek and you wonder why men do not respect you.
>>
>>35095479
Marriage is a religious institution, but I can understand that. Would the man have to be a virgin as well for you?
>>
>>35095685
>love sex
>completely loyal
and... this is why women adore me. Want nothing to do with men.

Lesbian forever.
>>
>>35095739
Not necessarily, sure if he's a virgin it's special for him too, but if he's not then it's good he'll have some experience since I know I'm gonna be an awkward autistic mess
So either way has its ups and downs to me
>>
What happened to just ordinary sex? Why is that not enough anymore? Why do we have to do all this creepy shit now?
>>
>>35095770
Do you think you'll have trouble finding a guy that will commit to that extent for sex? I'm sure you're a great gal but popping the question is a lot for some guys, how long term do you need the relationship to be in order to get hitched?
>>
>>35095844
Yea I assume I'm gonna have trouble with that but I try my best to be appealing, but I've waited this long I can keep waiting, my biggest problem is actually meeting guys since I don't go out often
As for how long? I don't know I had one boyfriend and it lasted like 3 days so I'm not sure how fast things move, maybe 2 years sounds right I'm not sure I'm 19
I'm just throwing marriage out here, but I had a teacher who had 3 kids with one woman and lived together and raised them and such but weren't married, I guess if I was with a guy for 5 years and we just didn't get married then I guess marriage is a technicality at that point
>>
>>35095964
You don't seem very autistic, why did that boy dump you after 3 days?
>>
>>35096075
It's a long story and my break is just about over, I kinda liked him and we still hang out but he's made it clear it's as friends for now
And trust me I haven't even unleashed my autism yet
>>
>>35096136
Feel free to shitpost about it here
[email protected]
>>
>>35096228
>Heh, this is just a throwaway
>Hasn't been used to lure every fembot on the planet
Gl normington von failed chad
>>
>>35096282
You vastly overestimate me. But yes I am a failed normie.
>>
>>35094664
let me guess he's chad
>>
>>35096316
I hate it when robots try to pick up other robots... you sicken me praying on the weak and pathetic fembots that come to this site... also your "interest" in "her" is so phony and clearly motivated by your personal desires it's pathetic.
>>
>>35096675
There are a lot of Chads on this site disguising themselves as robots but lol @ fembots being "the weak/pathetic"

If anything they've been the ones doing the manipulating on this board for a while, preying on desperate robots to convince them to be doormat orbiters
>>
File: 1480321053724.png (141KB, 1151x479px) Image search: [Google]
1480321053724.png
141KB, 1151x479px
Every fucking day the same fucking shit.
>>
>>35096675
Let a guy have sex, if he gets lucky, then good for him. Even if he's a wannabe chad.

Fembots know what they're getting into. I've fucked girls from here who have literal mental illnesses and had to dump phone numbers on account of it.

>>35095747
>Lesbian

lol, sure you are.
>>
>>35096675
Men should be congratulated on getting girls any way they can.

Women aren't worth pity.
>>
>>35096870
>Fembots know what they're getting into. I've fucked girls from here who have literal mental illnesses and had to dump phone numbers on account of it.

So you're a predator basically.
>>
>>35096969
this "predator" meme needs to die, girls love being preyed on
>>
>>35096969
lol fuck off, youngest i've gone for is 16 (I'm 26), which is perfectly legal where i'm from.

not the guy you're replying to btw.
>>
>letting succubi take your life energy aka semen

Last night I had a dream where I was stuck in a cage with all these hot chicks and they were trying to bang me, but I broke out of the cage and escaped.

I am finally free brehs. They no longer have a hold on me.

>inb4 ''ur just gay brah xD''

If you grow older you'll know what I mean, kid.
>>
>>35094642
But I like femdom, this doesn't turn me on at all
>>
>>35096675
I'm confused by this statement. Isn't everyone trying to get a relationship based on personal desires? Also, you say he's praying on weak and pathetic fembots while also calling him pathetic as well. Are you retarded? If anything fembots are praying on us by tugging our weak and pathetic heartstrings desu.
>>
>>35097046
The funny thing is about 4chan is that there are tons of underage chicks on here who purposefully lie about their age when chatting to older guys, and later admit they're 15 or something.

I'm sorry but 14-16 age range is hot as fuck. Some other robot back me up here to prove it isn't some weird pedo thing. Tons of girls in their mid teens are ridiculously cute.
>>
File: fembot.png (335KB, 609x749px) Image search: [Google]
fembot.png
335KB, 609x749px
>tfw no fembot so degenerate she finds the idea of looking like pic related after sex a turn on
>>
>>35097199
Neotony is a thing. Not speaking from personal experience, as I am a manlet with an Amazonian snoo snoo fetish going on, but I do like girls with big (usually blue) eyes, which I'm told is a neotenous feature.
>>
>>35097199
14 to 16 is medically the best age for them to have a child too.
>>
>>35097358
>>35097370
>>35097199
>>35097046

lmao pedos are so fucked up.

men are just disgusting animals who cannot control themselves.
>>
>>35094642
i did that to my first boyfriend, didnt end well.
>>
>>35096993
>all my victims loved being killed! I'm innocent, I swear!

Fucking psycho
>>
>>35098551
you're the psycho if you think having a relationship with someone is as bad as killing someone.

these retarded roasties go for the same guys AGAIN AND AGAIN, over and over. they are living proof that this is what they prefer. they have countless orbiters they could choose instead, but they ALWAYS go for the abusive asshole, no exceptions. if they didn't like it, they wouldn't fall in love with him. but they do.
>>
>>35098605
>it's my victims' fault that they come to me! I'm a bad person and deserve to be punished but they come to me and dare love me! I had to punish them too. I swear I'm innocent!

Where did you bury the bodies?
>>
>>35098062
Story time femanon. What happened?

>>35098636
Bitch, none of us who actually date females from this place treat them as badly as you think. A lot of girls from here are sexually masochistic, so they crave that sort of stuff in the bedroom obviously, but outside of it we treat them well.
>>
File: 1453054968791.jpg (93KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1453054968791.jpg
93KB, 540x960px
Find a better looking girl who has camwhored here. I fucking dare you.
>>
>>35097911
you are on r9k, what did you expect?!
>>
>>35094642
lmao is this whisper? does anyone older than 16 use it

i seen something where someone said they hate the fact people message them and say hi? or hello or how are you. than the replies were something like yuk, i hate creeps, yea i hate creepy guys who think that is ok
>>
>>35097911
not a pedo at all lmao. Only pointing out Neotony being a thing.
>>
>>35099038
legit anyone else but her she looks like a fucking goblin
>>
>>35099146
>i seen something where someone said they hate the fact people message them and say hi? or hello or how are you. than the replies were something like yuk, i hate creeps, yea i hate creepy guys who think that is ok

The fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>35094642
You don't need to put in so much effort, just do anal and he won't go anywhere
>>
>>35099326
>he won't go anywhere

I'm living proof this is a lie.
>>
>>35099356
>I'm living proof this is a lie.
Be my gf and let me eat your butt and I promise I'll never leave.
>>
File: 1471202741926 (1).jpg (284KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1471202741926 (1).jpg
284KB, 960x1280px
>>35099224
The jealousy of fembots is a real thing.
>>
Are fembots chronically unhappy people?
>>
I was trying to be kinda slutty once and accidentally had sex with his dad.
>>
>>35100840
How do you accidentally have sex with a dude's dad?
>>
>>35094642
i think its promiscous, maybe she wanted to be in control, or she is liking his reaction and wants more
>>
>>35100905
His dad stepped into the pool room behind me and I thought it was my BF so I stuck my hand backwards and grabbed his dick and balls.

He put his hands on my hips and I was like yeah that's the shit and pulled down my shorts and panties and he was tickling my vagina before I realized who it was.

He fucked me doggy style really gently over the pool table and it was actually really hot since the rest of his family, bf included was in the living room which has a big opening in the wall between the rooms.
>>
>>35101019
How many daddy issues do you have exactly?

Did he fuck better than your boyfriend?

Do you like older men?

Are you a whore?
>>
My girlfriend wants sex all the time and its fucking annoying. I can only fuck so many times in one day before it gets boring as fuck or my dick won't go up anymore. Dumb fucking picture.
>>
>>35099224
jealous ass bitch LOL

real fembot detected
>>
>>35094642
Hmm only his slut though. You can't be running around being a slut to every guy that comes your way and becomes your bf. Only one person gets the special treatment.
>>
>>35097046
Sexual predator doesn't necessarily mean you go after kids or something.

It means you seek sex in what is truthfully a predatory way (lion stalking its prey)

It's kinda fucked up and super creepy.
>>
>tfw fembot
>horrible at online vidya

why must I be cursed
>>
>>35101123
>How many daddy issues do you have exactly?
None really.

>Did he fuck better than your boyfriend?
Yeah, I mean it was a sample size of one but it was pretty fantastic.

>Do you like older men?
Not really.

>Are you a whore?
Not really.
>>
>>35101253
>It's kinda fucked up and super creepy.
>kinda
>super creepy

You're a girl aren't you?

Not even insulting you, but it's just obvious from the language you use.
>>
>>35101280
>fucked her bf's dad
>claims she isn't a whore

really makes u think.

your body exists for one reason.
>>
>>35101253
>It means you seek sex in what is truthfully a predatory way (lion stalking its prey)

That's most men.
>>
>>35099038
Who is this semen demon?
Original commentary
>>
>>35101350
It was an accident, I just wanted to be slutty for my BF
>>
>>35101693
>accident

and yet you had an orgasm from it.

like a whore.
>>
>>35101738
True, I had a pretty great orgasm.
>>
File: spiritanimal.png (225KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
spiritanimal.png
225KB, 480x480px
What's the point of making these threads of and over.
>>
>>35101810
Hey trapbot

I'm the guy who lives in Chicago.
>>
>>35101838
Hi Chicago anon, how are you?
>>
>>35094642
it means only be slutty to the one person you love rather than everyone in town
>>
>>35102125
Sounds fucking retarded.
>>
>What did she mean by this
>she
What did OP mean by this?
>>
>>35103343
it means you should be exceptionally affectionate to one person. if you really want to mantain a relationship with one person you need to be affectionate and sexually open. however this should be something for someone you want to mantain a relationship with because being open with someone is dangerous and you have to trust them with that
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.