[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/uni/ thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 461
Thread images: 88

Well it's another bright and happy Friday to be locked up in your room and wallow in self-pity! What's going on robots?

>What uni are you at?
>How's your coursework?
>Got any plans tonight?
>How is that girl you've been wanting to talk to?

I'm at UMass Amherst and this cute girl who was acting like she was into me is now avoiding me. Other than that, coursework isn't bad for a sophomore biochemistry major.

>Kill me tbqh
>>
Bump because you lazy fucks apparently don't get out of bed on Friday.
>>
>>35094911
It's 3pm and I'm only just considering getting up desu.
>>
>>35094502
Enjoy college while you can. If you're a true robot, things only go downhill from there
>>
>>35095308
No, it isn't friendo.
>>
I never went to uni. Mind if I experience jt vicariously through you guys?
>>
>>35094502
>>What uni are you at?
Cornell university

>>How's your coursework?
Hard

>>Got any plans tonight?
Sitting in my room and browing this website

>>How is that girl you've been wanting to talk to?
Silly OP, I'm way too much of a coward to want to talk to a girl. Even ones I really like. I hate myself.
>>
>>35095453
I hate myself as well. I have nobody to blame for how I look. Not even myself.
>>
File: 1461646293244.png (1MB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1461646293244.png
1MB, 1024x1280px
>>35094502
>What uni are you at?
UC Berkeley
>How's your coursework?
ok
>Got any plans tonight?
no
N/A

if you go to berkeley tho PLEASE be my friend I INSIST
>>
>>35094502
>What uni are you at?
UMD (College Park)
>How's your coursework?
Suicide-tier desu
>Got any plans tonight?
Study / be stressed
What girl lmao ;_;
>>
>>35096422
Any UMD bros? I'm going to be at McKeldin and would like a robot to study with.
>>
Uni: Western Carolina University.
Coursework: Pretty light, not stressful at all.
Plans: vidya
Girl: Idk, I only get to see her Tuesday and Thursdays. Emphasis on see, rather than anything else.
>>
currently taking calc 2. What do? I am CECS major
>>
File: 1483217324744.jpg (84KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1483217324744.jpg
84KB, 1024x683px
So I asked my first set of sloots out today and 1 was married, 1 had a boyfriend, and 1 said no. I'm gonna go back out to ask more because I need poon. Will I be a normie after this? I feel so much better not knowing "what if..." and knowing they said no or were taken

I'm gonna make it brehsss
>>
>>35096931
OP here. Don't fall for the 'just bee yourself' meme. I am a firm believer that it comes down mostly to looks. If you look good then by all means find somebody who you can connect with.
>>
File: 1462228892868.jpg (205KB, 1000x1285px) Image search: [Google]
1462228892868.jpg
205KB, 1000x1285px
>>35096931
>So I asked my first set of sloots out today and 1 was married, 1 had a boyfriend, and 1 said no. I'm gonna go back out to ask more because I need poon. Will I be a normie after this? I feel so much better not knowing "what if..." and knowing they said no or were taken

wtf? are you just asking out random girls?
>>
File: 1487037737995.jpg (480KB, 709x769px) Image search: [Google]
1487037737995.jpg
480KB, 709x769px
>>35096984
ik I'm still tryin', at least I try now, getting a boner just from failing
>>35097018
YEAH AM I FUCKING NORMIE NOW OR WHAT. I have no more class, I'm just walking around hunting bitches with my backpack still on though
>>
>>35097159
Err, alright then. I just keep repeatedly making shitty attempts when it seems like a girl likes me. I fail, and then question why I tried in the first place. Abolish hope.
>>
>>35097470
oh hell naw, I don't do classmates, that would be awkward af or someone that seems to like me. Unless they bite their lip or some shit I don't even try. I just assume everyone is friendly like me
>>
>>35094502
Who here regrets going to uni? I love studying, but I hate always being around normans.
>>
i gotta piss so fucking badly i'm about to kick the fucking door down and throw my roommate off the toilet mid shit
>>
>What Uni are you at?
Not telling
>How's your coursework?
I've got mixed feelings, I somewhat enjoy the challenge but also fucking hate the time it takes to do it
>Got any plans
Sit in my room depressed and wallow in self pity
>How's the girl you've been wanting to talk to
There isn't one, I've become uncomfortably numb
>>
>>35094502
i actually am pretty happy to stay indoors on a sunny day. mainly because usually no one is home and its quite peaceful. also i did everything there is to do in nyc so i dont have to leave the house anymore.
>>
>>35097724
Why would you care who's around you? The only purpose of college should be for getting a good job.
>>
>>35097905
> Why would you care who's around you?
BECAUSE WE ARE SOCIAL CREATURES, FAGGOT, DID YOU HEAR THIS?
>>
>>35097945
We are? Fuck, am I supposed to be going around talking to people and shit?
>>
File: bbba4a517fe50410ccd7d414bffb2006.jpg (499KB, 1600x1099px) Image search: [Google]
bbba4a517fe50410ccd7d414bffb2006.jpg
499KB, 1600x1099px
>>35097978
Kys. Even r9k humiliates me.
>>
>What uni are you at?
Eastern Washington University
>How's your coursework?
Love my programming classes but hate everything else
>Got any plans tonight?
Getting fucked up by myself like usual
I waited too long and Chad started talking to her

Hopefully I overdose and die one of these days
>>
>>35098016
because you're an autist who responds in all-caps and then acts like a victim?
>>
>What uni are you at?
princeton university
>How's your coursework?
hard, but rewarding
>Got any plans tonight?
probably make a frozen pizza and watch anime
tfw chinlet
>>
>What uni are you at?
Umass amherst
>How's your coursework?
hard I guess
>Got any plans tonight?
homework
Not dating me
>>
>>35094502
what do you plan to do with a biochem major lol?
>>
>>35099006
What is your major anon? OP again because I'm a fag. Also fuck the normalfags on this campus.
>>
>>35099031
I'm more surprised that you think there's nothing I can do with it desu
>>
>>35099173
The one with no girls in it. Umass is annoyingly liberal. I also hate drinking so there's that.
>>
>>35099031
are you retarded? not only is biochem the major with the highest proportion of majors to enter med school but there's literally tons of other shit biochem majors can do
>>
>>35099194
it is a sincere question

I'm in for a BSc too, 1st year, but I'm thinking of switching to EEng
>>
File: image.jpg (153KB, 1857x1149px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153KB, 1857x1149px
>>35094502
Lancaster uni
Good desu. A+ average (of one test tho)
Cry myself to sleep
She's definitely not interested. FeelsBadMan with the safety scissors
>>
File: 1482595303562.jpg (13KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1482595303562.jpg
13KB, 300x360px
>>35098107
>not making the move
>chad takes over

at least I don't get that feel when these retards are married at 18-21
>>
>>35099211
So compsci, got it. Drinking is way too hyped up on this campus. Also the girls are all free and empowered womyns so most of them are slags anyways. I hate to vent but you're the only other poster I've seen from this god forsaken university.
>>
>>35096600
I go to UMD too.
>>
>>35099253
yeah and it has highest portion of med school rejects too, but seriously, what else?

I did a little search and the impression is that it's either working as technician whose job content is the same as someone trained from a community college, or go all the way to phd
>>
>>35099258
Oh, the "lol" threw me off. I plan on going into a small biotech company or big pharma. I'll either have a hand in designing drugs (provided I can get some experience) or just doing work in biotech and making above average - good income.
>>
>>35094502
>>What uni are you at?
I'm NEET af.
>>Got any plans tonight?
Shabbat because my family is jewish af
I'm a fembot, and the guy I want to talk to is out of my league and I only see him Monday nights at the AA meeting I go to. Fml.
>>
>>35099315
The technician thing is fairly accurate, but there is other shit you can do. Given what I've been up to, I'll probably end up better off than an average recently graduated technician if all goes well.
>>
>>35099293
Eh, can't all be bad, I've seen some nice girls.
>>
>>35099330
sorry for the "lol", that'd great if it can happen, but I'd imagine drug design is left to the PhDs, and at least where I live, Canada, a biochem BSc is gonna make you 30-40k CAD avg starting salary which is below average with severe progression ceiling

>>35099360
do you have any particular plan in mind? like a referral from your prof to one of his connections in the industry?
>>
>waterloo
>fucking failing
>study, 4chan n drink wiz roomie
>dating some beta+ boy
>>
>>35099519
waterloo sounds pretty challenging

is the lecture/work/grading standard higher than your average canadian university?
>>
Im at Madrid's technical uni. Feeling good actually, despite being alone drinking in a bar right now. I love math, hate physics. Have a physics exam in two weeks and need to finally sit down and learn my stuff
>>
File: REDPILLCHART.png (1MB, 636x3509px) Image search: [Google]
REDPILLCHART.png
1MB, 636x3509px
I noticed something guys..

I am a med student.

What I noticed is the unrivaled amount of virtue signaling and slave morality among med students and professors.

I got in this field merely because of the good pay.

That make it seem ( mostly on normie FB masturbatory posts and pages ) that they entered the field because they want to " improve the world " which is impossible and unwarranted, and to "save lives" which mostly should not be saved.

IMO it is mostly lies. They got in it for the money, now they can cover it up the way they like.

If my job happens to save lives or improve their quality, I would be happy.

Of course I will never say the previous IRL as it will be my crucifixion.

My interests are number one. If coincidentally we share the same interests, great.

What do you think ?
>>
>>35099443
Multiple connections to multiple biotech companies. When I said drug design I kind of meant further down the line if I go back to university. The progression ceiling with just a BSc is fairly low, but honestly I don't really need more than 40k a year to live comfortably. Plus, I'm thinking about heading West if any companies in the midwest would have me. There is also a massive demand for work in biotech in the States atm. If you have any advice that might help I'm happy to hear it.
>>
>>35099611
I agree. Nothing makes me more angry than people trying to hide their intentions by making themselves sound like amazing people. You can tell when somebody is genuine about their intentions, and they are the ones who I surround myself with.
>>
>>35099556
fuck me
think the class average for one of my midterm is less than 10%
>>
>>35099635
Ah I see, actually you seem to be more knowledgeable than me in this topics.

>There is also a massive demand for work in biotech in the States atm

Really, is it for any particular momentary reason?
>>
>>35099690
lol, I take it as the professor doesn't curve it either huh?

what class is it? please say it is a humanity class, I can't imagine how hard it must be if Waterloo's admitting the top and the brightests
>>
Where are the robots that go to York university, I've seen some of you faggots browsing r9k in class.
>>
>>35099734
nope, ece240 Electronic Circuits.
This isn't the first time, the other stream had a 27% midterm average in ece222, Digital Computers
>>
File: l4zpIXE.jpg (45KB, 494x419px) Image search: [Google]
l4zpIXE.jpg
45KB, 494x419px
>>35099798
why tho? nobody studied? prof too tough of a grader? exam too hard/questions on stuff never directly touched in class?

holy fucking shiet

to think I was considering Waterloo for engineering graduate studies, I bet it isn't worth it to be in a reputed uni but getting shit GPA, I'm in Montreal's Concordia university, which is about in the middle of world ranking
>>
>>35099763
That would be me. Jk faggot
>>
>>35099901
its the 2nd and 3rd year that brutally murdered everyone
after that its chill
plus we have to worry about coop, quite a waste
>>
File: 960.jpg (34KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
34KB, 960x540px
>>35094502
Are you me?
I go to a UMass school AND have a cute girl who used to say hi and is now blatantly avoiding me. We spoke before winter break and I think she may have even hugged me but when I came back she wouldn't make eye contact or any of that stuff. I wanna bring it up to her but I don't want to be weird with it.
>>
>>35099710
The industry is EXPLODING. Have you seen biopharma? Also I'm not that knowledgable. I can hold research positions if I get into some nice internships before I graduate, but drug design is unlikely. It all depends which direction I take. It'll probably look something like:

>Work in biotech for a while
>Either get sent to university or go of my own accord
>PhD will determine where I go from there.

I hope I actually do well in life, and I hope the same for everybody else here.

I'm not off to a good start judging by my attendance here.
>>
>>35099955
hmm, what's the most common ways people get themselves murdered by 2nd and 3rd year?

coop sounds great if the seats aren't limited to the top students
>>
>>35099979
No, I never got that close to a girl on campus. I did date one during the last summer by a very strange series of events. She was insane and she was "polyamorous" which is why I dumped her, but holy fuck she was seductive. Haven't had anything similar since. Probably won't luck into it.
>>
>>35100028
I should probably pay more attention to this type of stuff then. I hope the things unfold themselves in the way that you've wanted, good luck.

>I'm not off to a good start judging by my attendance here

don't worry, I don't think robotism affect career development unless severe
>>
>>35094502
>What Uni?
Georgia Southern

>Coursework
Am only first year so all intro -- blisteringly easy for a compSci major

>Plans?
Today is day one of my most recent downswing depression-wise (Did have four days on an upswing which was nice). Sooo, no no plans. I can't do anything long enough before losing interest. I mean anything.

Ha. Ha-ha-ha. Ha. There are no girls in any of my courses (maybe two in each except for my health/pe course) so no excuses to talk to them. Sucks cause I prefer female friends over male ones. Lone-wolfing it for now, oh well
>>
>>35100084
Am I missing something? I know girls are slut type but I haven't heard of those types of girls yet. But then again I don't live on campus.
>>
Anyone from madrid to go have some beers with? People here just go to discos or drink at home. I need someone to go to bars with
>>
>>35099611
you're trying too hard to seem ""redpilled"", anon, way too hard. Take an internet break.

>I got in this field merely because of the good pay.
Cool but you're going to hate your life

>That make it seem ( mostly on normie FB masturbatory posts and pages ) that they entered the field because they want to " improve the world " which is impossible and unwarranted, and to "save lives" which mostly should not be saved.
2edgy4me
>>
>>35100184
No, she was a real gem. In good and bad ways. I don't think she cheated at all, but she acted very strangly because she said that she didn't want to be exclusive but was also very loyal. You can see why I decided that it wasn't worth it. She was very caring though, I have to keep reminding myself that it's better for me this way.
>>
>>35100386
That's a joke. I wouldn't talk to some crazy cunt. Either way I'm definitely the minority here being more conservative. I still hope I'll find a girl like me though.
>>
File: greenbrown_and_iron.jpg (662KB, 693x6284px) Image search: [Google]
greenbrown_and_iron.jpg
662KB, 693x6284px
>>35100349

Hmmm I might be trying too hard, but I am not exaggerating when I say virtue signalling is repulsive.

I agree I need an Internet break, but then what ? Where should I go ? ( it is night time )

Yeah old people should not be saved, unless I care about them.
>>
Who /gradschoolinterviews/ here?
>>
>>35094502
>>What uni are you at?
Southampton
>>How's your coursework?
Kind of shit, I don't know what I'm meant to be doing for some modules
>>Got any plans tonight?
Sleeping,sitting in my room maybe skyping some friends
Only met her today, we're working together for a project so hopefully I'll be able to get to know her
>>
File: nothing personal.jpg (26KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
nothing personal.jpg
26KB, 300x300px
>>35099611
I think you should have added something along the line of "nothing personal kid" in there somewhere.
>>
>>35100523
Try to have some conversations with people whose perspectives about the world aren't warped by /pol/ memes and mspaint comics
>>
>>35099611
I bet you're a freshman taking Intro Biology you utter edgelord.
>>
File: 1487780707094_0.jpg (105KB, 1269x784px) Image search: [Google]
1487780707094_0.jpg
105KB, 1269x784px
>>35100631

Men at least I am being honest with ya

>>35100668
>>35100674

But I don't enjoy company.
I will spend the next semester studying the lectures at home..

Attendance is a massive jew lie, because you will have to buy the printed lectures and study them whether you attend or not.

>>35100674
Nah I am a 3rd year med student.

MED.
>>
>>35100720
I didn't say you had to enjoy company, you just need some audience with sane people.
>>
>>35100720
anon

medschool is a jew lie, you will be working your ass off paying loan and shit and more working your ass off, 80hr/week

why do you enable this jew lie?
>>
>>35095453
Holy shit another Cornell bot! I'm in A&S; what college are you in?

Please be my friend anon. I'm tired of being the only cyborg in this place. At least then we can browse 4chan together.

Also, board game club meets at 7PM on Fridays in Goldwin. I've only went once but really enjoyed it. The guys there are pretty robot.
>>
File: 1481643955116.jpg (1MB, 1065x5046px) Image search: [Google]
1481643955116.jpg
1MB, 1065x5046px
>>35100766
Had you know where I live.. Med students are envied here.

My country shares borders with jew land.

Anon, in my country university is free, I will have zero debt when I graduate.

Med school is my hope of a life full of dem greenz.

I realise I will be a slave, but who is not ?
Show me a man with no masters, anon !

At least my slavery will allow me to travel away from this shithole.

/edge

>>35100758
I hate normies.
>>
>>35097808
just piss in the sink nigga its what i do
>>
ucsc
programming is fun but takes up so many hours of your life
watching ani me again alone with my body pillow and playing sound voltex
(404 error not found)

The worst part is I'm okay with this now.
>>
>>35100904
>not collecting urine in a 2L mountain dew bottle and leave it somewhere in an end year party
>>
>>35100937
Nothing to be ashamed about. As long as you're happy that's all that matters.
>>
File: 1462568920607.png (201KB, 354x367px) Image search: [Google]
1462568920607.png
201KB, 354x367px
>>35100999
>Nothing to be ashamed about. As long as you're happy that's all that matters.
thanks
>>
>>35094502
Any good umass NSOs?
>>
>>35102049
>NSOs
National Socialist Organizations?
>>
>>35102062
Oh sorry I meant RSOs, typo.
>>
>>35096422
>>35096600
>>35099300

Ayyy umd bros

How are ya liking the school
>>
>What uni are you at?
San Francisco State
>How's your coursework?
It's alright. Pretty easy. its light enoigh where i can cram it all on sunday and have a shitty sunday, but have a relaxing week. Iam currently waiting for test results. The prof said to come back in an hour and we will discuss answers and stuff.
>Got any plans tonight?
Going to see Los Campesinos! after class is done and having a floor mate from last year over, we'll probably drink and smoke
She's going with me to the concert

Things with my roommate have deteriorated quite a bit. He got mad at me for taking a shower as he was going to sleep and sent a massive bitch text to me the next morning. In general he's a shitty roommate, but he was awesome last year. I really thought we would friends for a long time, but I think we are kinda done.
>>
File: 1487403016504.png (141KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1487403016504.png
141KB, 409x409px
>>35102350
Normie as fuck. Please leave.
>>
>>35094502
>>What uni are you at?
university of toronto
>>How's your coursework?
easy but boring
>>Got any plans tonight?
haha
how the fuck should i know?
>>
>>35102788
Do you know a guy named Roman?
>>
>>35094502
FSU
Fairly easy, but I'm a lazy faggot, so I'm not doing as well as I should be
Doing homework/not being a lazy faggot
Don't have one
I found out my former oneitis was a lesbian a month ago, but I decided not to cut her off because I actually enjoyed talking to her
We're friends now, I've heard about her emotional shit and vice versa
>>
File: 1487976530511.jpg (76KB, 370x1516px) Image search: [Google]
1487976530511.jpg
76KB, 370x1516px
>>35094502
Who else /top10/ here?
>>
File: imgres.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
SCREEEEEEEEEEEEE
NORMIES ARE HERE
THEY ARE REPLYING
HIDE YOUR WAIFU PILLOWS AND TENDIES
>>
>>35103029
my uni is on this list but it should be ranked much higher imo
>>
i graduated from UMASS Amherst 10 years ago.

my degree got me nowhere, but that's mostly my own fault.
>>
>>35102807
nope

oreganola
>>
>>35103198
Oh too bad. There's this guy in Toronto with a lot of nudes of him on the net.
>>
>>35103154
The list changes every year and is mostly based on how much everything is weighed too

Don't put too much thought into the exact oder

It's always pretty much the same ones in the top 10 though
>>
>Italian, usually study in Venice but I'll be on an Erasmus trip to Belgium for the next six months
>Kinda shit, full of filler courses but a couple are great (with great philosophers and thinkers, loads of interesting material to read) and I have time for my thesis work
>I made a thread about being at a club party for Erasmus people and it being shitty but kind of fun, in a weird way. Gonna smoke some weed and watch movies till dawn when I get home
>I'm actually lucky enough to have gotten the scholarship alongside my girlfriend, so we're here together in a flat. Things are going decently enough
>>
>>35103029
>believing in world rankings
World rankings usually weigh research too much for it to be of use to undergrads. For grad students, you're better off doing departmental research.
>>
>>35103321
Hey, I was born in there. Ca' Foscari?
>>
>>35096409
Are you okay?!

There were riots there, what were you doing at the time?
>>
>What uni are you at?
University of Twente, EU fag here
>How's your coursework?
Compsci fag, studying networking this module. This module it's quite acceptable, can meet the deadlines pretty easily, only problems are the challenges we have every thursday.
>Got any plans tonight?
I'm currently in home town, gonna go tomorrow to meet up with some friends from my overwatch team and hang out.
>compsci
>girls
Memes aside, there are barely any girls here, barely spoke to 1% of them and none of them interest me at all.
>>
>>35103356
Yeah, not the best but fucking far to be the worst. Not living in the Serenissima anymore?
>>
>>35103410
There are way worse things in Italy for sure.
Not anymore, I got into Ca' Foscari actually but then I opted for LUISS in Rome. Freshman here, studying economics.
>>
>>35103352
Well MIT, Stanford, Oxford, Cambridge, Caltech etc are clearly better than some midrange college. Where exactly each should be placed in a ranking is somewhat subjective but you can get a general idea
>>
File: 1403069353866.jpg (124KB, 628x418px) Image search: [Google]
1403069353866.jpg
124KB, 628x418px
>What uni are you at?
doesn't matter
>How's your coursework?
suspiciously easy for the most part but assignments creep up on me because I hate checking the course web pages
>Got any plans tonight?
weed, pcp, new steven universe episode, alone in dorm, soup and a fruit cup
I only see through other people now
>>
Welp, my roommate just walked in on me masturbating. I'm gonna just act like it never happened. This happen to any robots before?
>>
>>35103591
Nobody cares, unless they're really conservative or just a prick.
>>
>>35103591
Yeah, happened to me even worse with several people

Just pretend it never happened and you'll be good
>>
>>35103591
If they have a problem with it ask if they'd like to do it for you.
>>
>>35103436
Good luck mate, if you want to do the subject matter justice you'll have to work your ass off - I've been a honour student throughout all of my time at uni, and while my course is "easier" than most (Philosophy&History), the workload to be on top was kinda daunting. Don't be deterred though, it's worth it.
>>
>>35103669
I'm quite happy, it's a very good university. I'm not the best student but I'm not complaining. I know I'm smart but I'm quite lazy.
>>
File: 1476503742142.png (1MB, 996x824px) Image search: [Google]
1476503742142.png
1MB, 996x824px
>>35094502
>University of New Mexico
>Course load is a bitch, taking all 400 and 500 level degree courses.
>probably gonna get drunk
>we've been talking and fucking, thinking about making her my GF today but if I do I'm afraid expectations will go up and sex will go down
>>
>>35103591
my roommate nutted in the sink and let it sit there
I said nothing but took a picture of it when he wasn't in the room as evidence
haven't spoken to him since that year ended
>>
>>35094502
>USC
>Just wrapped up midterms
>Not in a frat so nope
>Losing interest every day
>>
>>35100866
>show me a man with no masters
Diogenes.
>>
>live in a single
>it's basically a quad that they threw a piece of plywood in the middle of to separate into two rooms
>Chad lives on the other side of the plywood
>no acoustic dampening whatsoever
>if a gnat farts in his room I can hear it and vice versa
>have to watch all of my anime with headphones because of this
>fucking bullshit
>Chad brings home a random slut every weekend
>have to listen to them fuck
>hear every single little detail down to the slapping and panting clear as a bell
>it's so clear that I might as well be at the end of the train, fucking him in the ass
>nothing makes you question life more than listening to two people fuck on the other side of a "wall" while laying in bed and staring at the ceiling at 2:00 a.m.
>sometimes I jack off while listening
>this makes me even more depressed
>last Saturday as I was listening to the post-sex conversation, Chad says he didn't even cum
>I did
>I came in five minutes while jacking off to the sound of him having sex, and he didn't after half an hour of hitting the shit raw

Boy, I sure do love weekends.
>>
>>35104678
This is freshman-dorm shit. It gets MUCH better when you move to the upperclassman dorms.

You should go to a strip club this weekend. Cheer yourself up.
>>
>>35103029
>wanting to acquire so much debt
>>
>>35104678
Just punch a hole through the wall already. You probably wouldn't even get in trouble as long as you attribute it to some psychological breakdown due to be deprived of sex while simultaneously being exposed to Chad's exploits all the time.
>>
File: wew.png (224KB, 656x570px) Image search: [Google]
wew.png
224KB, 656x570px
>>35105036

I'm thinking about writing a gag letter to the school paper, talking about how I'm being "raped" every weekend.

I'm a decent enough writer, and everyone here is such a hyper-SJW that I could probably get sex banned on campus.

Seriously though, he knows the situation with the wall, we've talked about it. I know he knows that I can hear everything. And I know that he's not going to stop getting laid just for my benefit, nor should he, but come on. Take some measures to tone it down.

I'm basically a blind roommate. Would anyone with a blind roommate just bring a girl in and start fucking her?
>"Hey, he can't see anything so don't worry about it."
Of course not.
>>
Fuck California and fuck all of they're students. The world be much better if California residents were banned from applying out of state.
>>
>>35106035
Where is the hate in your heart coming from
>>
>>35102311
Academics: excellent
Social life: torture (for a robot)
>>
File: 1487885654263.jpg (330KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1487885654263.jpg
330KB, 1280x960px
>>35094502
>>>What uni are you at?
>Vanderbilt University
>>>How's your coursework?
>Difficult
>>>Got any plans tonight?
>Spending time with my fellow robots
>>>How is that girl you've been wanting to talk to?
>Too timid to even approach an ugly girl, let alone one I likw
>>
>>35103193
I graduated UMass Amherst at around the same time. What was your major? I was comp sci / math with a linguistics minor. I since got a PhD in math at another place and now work as a software developer.
>>
>>35106095
>most populated state
>hot weather
>hot chicks and dudes everywhere
It's every normalfag's dream.
The residents of that state pour out into every other college and ruin admissions. Almost 1/4 of top med school applicants are from California.
It's fucking disgusting.
>>
File: 1474455308236.gif (24KB, 145x186px) Image search: [Google]
1474455308236.gif
24KB, 145x186px
>>35094502
>>What uni are you at?
UNT
>>How's your coursework?
Half impossibly hard, half braindead easy, the hard courses are mostly due to the professors being incompetent as fuck to the point where I wonder how they've kept their jobs this long
>>Got any plans tonight?
Drinking alone, anime, fapping, playing vidya, probably some crying
3d girls actually disgust me I have no desire to ever get into a relationship with one
>>
>>35106180
Kevin? Kevin C?
>>
File: 1463188644084.jpg (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1463188644084.jpg
19KB, 400x400px
>>35103370
>There were riots there, what were you doing at the time?
I was there actually. More just to see what was going on than to protest. I talked to many people there, mostly conservative observers and legal observers.

pretty funny honestly, seeing how chaos affects some people, when society doesn't act the way people expect it to, it really gets to some people's heads... when you aren't bound by societal expectations I think people do some really dumb shit. I will admit I did as well, jumped on top of the roof of the cafe near the student union where the event was happening to get a better view of the events. Not as ridiculous as the things some people did though.

that being said...

I feel it's important to mention that "riot" is a pretty charged word, when in reality the vast majority of people who attended were there for a peaceful protest. Can you blame the actions of the few on the crowd? And who were these "rioters"? There's a well known group of anarchists who live in Oakland that frequently comes out to events such as this. I am not saying cal students were innocent, totally separate from the crimes which were committed on that day, but the ones you were thinking of were caused by a group who came explicitly to cause disarray.

Of course I was fine. Everyone who wasn't acting like an idiot was fine. People who were looking for trouble got exactly what they came for.

When you go to the middle of an event where people openly say they are going to hit fascists in the face, and wear what those people identify as a symbol of fascism, I think you shouldn't be surprised when you are injured.

Now I don't know what you think of Berkeley anon, but there are people everyday who walk around campus with MAGA hats, I am sure. And they are perfectly safe. But those who enter a politically charged, free wheeling, organic even like the Milo protest was shouldn't have any expectation of safety whatsoever.
>>
>>35094502
>What uni are you at?
Carnegie Mellon

>How's your coursework?
Last semester was hard but I did well academically. My schedule is fucked this semester because I'm a transfer student, and some classes I need to take overlap with the time slot for others. I can't be at two places at once, and six hours of lab every Thursday is brutal.

>Got any plans tonight?
Finish a report I should have started sooner.

Qt in my chem lab joked about always running into me and introduced herself. Going to ask if she wants to work on a group assignment later.

>>35103029
I had the chance to go to Berkeley and I hate every fiber of my being for not attending.
>>
>>35107770
>I had the chance to go to Berkeley and I hate every fiber of my being for not attending.
what do you study?
>>
graduated from UMass Amherst two years ago. Gr8 school and easy to meet people. Op ur a massive retard if ur letting one girl get to u

Also biochemistry Is the most unimaginative and betacuck of majors, only behind CS. hope u kill urself during orgo
>>
>>35108180
Chemical engineering. Berkeley would've cost $60k a year because I'm out of state, sadly.
>>
File: 02f.jpg (34KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
02f.jpg
34KB, 655x527px
>What uni are you at?
Iowa State
>How's your coursework?
Log jammed. I've got three tests, a pretty sizable research paper, and two group projects due in the next two weeks. Other than that, everything is going pretty well.
>Got any plans tonight?
Should be working on said paper, instead probably going to continue working through Steins Gate.
Don't get me started.
>>
File: 1478703591319.png (125KB, 512x512px)
1478703591319.png
125KB, 512x512px
>>35094502
>be britbong
>not in uni, still doing a levels
>got offer back from cardiff wednesday to study mathematics
>my psychcuck friend who got BCD at AS got an unconditional offer from WARWICK
>mfw he won't stop making fun out of me

remind me again why that shithole is russell group.
>>
>>35106180
How is Vandy for robots? I just found out I am accepted
>>
File: 1482217241607.jpg (52KB, 621x576px) Image search: [Google]
1482217241607.jpg
52KB, 621x576px
>>35094502
>What uni are you at?
University of Oregon
>How's your coursework?
Better than last term, I'm not falling apart yet.
>Got any plans tonight?
Who do you think I am?
Honestly, I haven't been interested in any girls, I can't find anything that stands out in any of them.
>>
>>35094502
>>What uni are you at?
clemson
>>How's your coursework?
falling behind and i hate it all
>>Got any plans tonight?
no
i don't know any girls
>>
>>35108408
just kill yourself you underage fuck

you're going to hate college and your life will just get progressively worse

save yourself and everyone around you the trouble and kill yourself tonight
>>
>What uni are you at?
College. Reed College.
>How's your coursework?
Far off.
>Got any plans tonight?
I wish.
One never got back to me and the other is simply incompatible.
>>
File: 1487527187790.jpg (201KB, 740x1176px) Image search: [Google]
1487527187790.jpg
201KB, 740x1176px
>>35108408
It's getting more robot friendly as the acceptance rate keeps going down. Definitely come if it's the best school you got into.
>>
>>35106379
Nah ;p
>>
>>35108564
>Reed College
steve jobs went here I think
>>
>>35107770
>>35108180
Where'd you transfer from? I was accepted by CM as a transfer but decided last minute to go to Penn.
>>
>>35109207
Transferred from UC San Diego after finishing my sophomore year there
>>
File: 1462519635541.jpg (30KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
1462519635541.jpg
30KB, 200x300px
>>35109207
not him but I was accepted as a freshman although I took last semester off (for family reasons) and took classes at a CC instead. It kinda really changed my perspective on CC, honestly.

you know, I really regret not going to CC or maybe enlisting in the military before I went from high school to college. Thinking back on how I spent my time freshman year it's really clear to me that I wasn't mature enough to come to university directly, and I think my situation is the same for many others.

I think there's a stigma against transfers, as I am sure you are aware, that they are less capable, or "weren't able to get in as a freshman"... some of the most intelligent and determined students I've met at uni so far were transfers.

Especially with the rising costs of college, I really wish that high schools pushed community colleges more as an alternative to doing lower divs in university. Instead of just being a place for "kids who couldn't get into a college" it should really be treated as the next step after high school.

The fact of the matter is, lower div general courses at university simply aren't that great. You don't get a better learning experience simply by being in university, hell, for things like multivariable calculus, I would even say the learning experience might be worse than that at a community college.

anyways, I don't really know where I am going with this, but to any high school anons here... consider community college as an alternative, regardless of your grades or income. Even if you are looking at going to a top 20 school, COMMUNITY COLLEGE IS A BETTER OPTION THAN PAYING 60K A YEAR. Taking gen ed classes at uni and paying out the ass for them simply is not worth it.
>>
>>35109471
Nice. I always wonder where people transfer from at schools where the transfer acceptance rate is super low (~10%)
>>
>>35109626
>Even if you are looking at going to a top 20 school, COMMUNITY COLLEGE IS A BETTER OPTION THAN PAYING 60K A YEAR.

No offense but pretty much all the top schools (with the exception of Cornell) rarely take transfer students. When I transferred to UChicago, almost everyone at my orientation was from a top LAC, top public school (UC Berkeley, UMichigan, etc.), or another top private.
>>
File: 1487819660286.png (19KB, 730x646px) Image search: [Google]
1487819660286.png
19KB, 730x646px
>>35095453
>>35100826
>Met a robot in my uni against the odds
>No reply
Don't do this to me anon.
>>
>>35109626
> Even if you are looking at going to a top 20 school, COMMUNITY COLLEGE IS A BETTER OPTION THAN PAYING 60K A YEAR. Taking gen ed classes at uni and paying out the ass for them simply is not worth it.
If there's any shit to take from this thread. ITS THIS. I'm in CC too. I got accepted to University of Delaware but instead chose to attend CC, about to finish 2nd year and ZERO,yes I have ZERO debt currently. game the system senpai.
>>
>>35109973
Im doing computer engineering btw..
>>
>>35109767
How many people succeeded in transferring to Uchicago? I guess somewhere in the single digits?

I still regret not trying for Uchicago, since the acceptance rate is so low. Ended up transferring to Cornell, heh.
>>
>>35108207
Orgo has been a breeze. My interest in biochemistry stems from my fascination with chemistry and the fact that I would need a PhD in chemistry to do fucking anything. You're a normalfag, I don't care how you feel about meeting new people. Kill yourself.
>>
>>35108564
I just searched through desuarchive for the school's name and realized I'm probably the only robot from my school at this moment.

Being alone feels bad.
>>
File: unnamed (5).jpg (10KB, 250x164px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (5).jpg
10KB, 250x164px
>8 page research paper on political polarization due Tuesday
>don't want to fucking do it
I can shit out 4 pages tomorrow but there was supposed to be actual data of my own to write about as well
>>
>>35110254
20-30 actually but this was a couple of years ago
>>
>>35111199
>>35111111
8:56pm
Just let me satisfy my autistic desires you fucking machine why do I have to type all this unnecessary bullshit?
>>
File: 1482713140572.jpg (90KB, 526x701px) Image search: [Google]
1482713140572.jpg
90KB, 526x701px
>>35106110
heya
I go to umd too.
I kinda qualify as a fembot.
I have no friends and don't drink or smoke.
Would you just eat with me sometimes so I don't feel completely alone ?
s-sorry if it's too much to ask.
>>
File: kuroneko.gif (296KB, 250x389px) Image search: [Google]
kuroneko.gif
296KB, 250x389px
>>35111470
>I don't drink or smoke
just here to say you're making the good choices, drugs are degenerate. I'd eat lunch with you but I'm a bit far, i go to college in dc. Nice campus though, umd
>>
File: 1481006390770.jpg (184KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1481006390770.jpg
184KB, 1920x1080px
>>35094502
Hey Op.
>What uni are you at?
I'm at UMass too. Need to move off campus. I want my own room so bad.
>How's your coursework?
Not too hard yet.
>Got any plans tonight?
4chan and anime. Finally got the room to myself.
I've been on r9k too long. I no longer have any interest.
>>
File: 1478665515117.jpg (75KB, 440x660px) Image search: [Google]
1478665515117.jpg
75KB, 440x660px
>>35111812
I'm just a khv.
I have really bad social anxiety but eating alone every single day is boring and scary. I would rather eat with someone else maybe once or twice a week ;~;
>>
>What uni are you at?
Carleton University. Go Ravens

>How's your coursework?
Pretty good this semester. I fucked up big league last semester

>Got any plans tonight?
I'm about to go to a convenience store to get a f'real

No idea. We were in the same lab section last semester and spoke 2 or 3 times. we were even outside the lab alone and i didn't say anything to her cause i didn't want to be creepy. that was cucked as fuck. but i flunked everything so i'm no longer in the same classes as she is.
>>
>>35112120
I know that feel of eating alone.
I always look around and when someone approaches my table I tense up.
That's why I just get a burrito and eat in my room.
>>
>>35112043
I am in a situation where living on this god forsaken campus is less expensive than living off campus.
The previous UMass anon said I shouldn't get hung up on one girl but fuck man, all of them are at least fairly attractive and r9k is right on the Chad meme.

Kill me
>>
>>35094502
>Umass Amherst
>Literally the most Chad and Stacy college to go too
I'm so sorry for you anon
>>
>>35112120
what are you studying? also yeah, I remember eating alone in cafeterias myself. Now I don't have a meal plan so I eat food from the grocery store in my room, feelsgood
>>
what do you off campus guys eat every day? do you cook? i make the same rice, chicken, and frozen vegetables every day
>>
File: concordia.png (51KB, 531x187px) Image search: [Google]
concordia.png
51KB, 531x187px
>>35094502
concordia reporting for duty
>>
File: tuf90l2ti3rx.jpg (392KB, 1195x1593px) Image search: [Google]
tuf90l2ti3rx.jpg
392KB, 1195x1593px
>>35112509
I study chemical engineering but I might switch into fire protection or environmental. Same pay less work.
I really should buy an apartment and eat my own food but right now I'm stuck here eating diner food. Feelsbad.
What're you studying friend ?
>>
>>35112536
I don't have a meal plan, I pretty much live off of trader joe's. I have access to a kitchen but it's shared with a whole floor so i rarely use it. My "cooking" includes sandwiches with cheese and lunchmeat, salads with lettuce and various vegetables, and tons of frozen indian food. And lots of sausages.
>>
>>35112591
I study american history, which is pretty fun considering that I have almost no tests, just writing assignments. I have an internship in congress (inb4 normie) so looks like I won't have to worry too much about finding a job, there are more history related jobs than I thought out there. If all else fails, I can always join the (ch)air force.
>>
>>35112287
Just look for her flaws. That always helps me get over a girl. It'll take time though.
>>35112361
It's true. They're everywhere... even my fucking roomate.
>>
>>35112693
>I have an internship in congress
that sounds cool as fuck holy shit

talk about that
>>
Anyone else /McGill/ here? how did your midterms go? Why are the girls here so attractive? now I'll never get a bf because i'm even uglier in comparison
>>
>>35112761
Well it's just an internship so it's not as glamorous as you might think. I do a lot of menial stuff like delivering letters, photocopying pages, staring at spreadsheets, etc but it can be fun too. I do historical research on databases and file papers in archives. My badge lets me go in the capitol whenever. I went in a week ago and I saw Rubio speak. I wanna see more famous people hopefully
>>
File: leaf.jpg (43KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
leaf.jpg
43KB, 512x288px
>>35112814
you'll never get a bf because you're a fucking leaf
>>
>>35112890
This is the first thing to make me laugh all week anon thank you
>>
File: 1460016768991.jpg (28KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1460016768991.jpg
28KB, 640x360px
>>35112814
my uncle is a prof there

he's never married in his life and is probably still a virgin

you can ask him out if you want
>>
>>35112952
Oh no that's so sad

what's his name/department?
>>
>>35094502
>What uni are you at?
not telling

>How's your coursework?
Pretty low right now. I expect it to ramp up this fall because that's when I enter the big boy accounting classes and not the shit they make every business major take.

>Got any plans tonight?
no

I have struck up conversation with this chick in my accounting class. As far as I'm concerned, it's going literally nowhere but I am getting experience talking to females so it's a win for me.
>>
File: butz.gif (67KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
butz.gif
67KB, 256x192px
>>35112945
n-no problem anon
>>
>>35094502
>What uni are you at?
UPRM
>How's your coursework?
Hard but not impossible, I'm just unmotivated lately
>Got any plans tonight?
I'm drunk and smoking in my backyard listening to depressing albums
I got turned down :^)
>>
>>35107770
I want to say hi but CMU kids generally hate Pitt tards (though to be fair i understand why).
>>
How's your roommate situation robots?
I got lucky kinda lucky with my first one, goes home every weekend and was really laid back at first but now his anger issues are starting to show with half a semester left.
I'm also going to have to random for a roommate next semester unless I commute, any experiences with random roommate selections,?
>>
>>35112761
anyways, 4chainthrowaway(at)gmail.com if you wanted to talk more
>>
File: rngEa2.png (12KB, 1062x194px) Image search: [Google]
rngEa2.png
12KB, 1062x194px
>>35113164
>UPRM

tell them to fix this
>>
>>35113164
Med School
Insane coursework
Plan to sleep
Only girls I talk to are 2D
>>
>>35113237
W-why can't we be friends anon? There's nothing wrong with Pitt.
>>
File: 1484712819060s.jpg (8KB, 250x231px) Image search: [Google]
1484712819060s.jpg
8KB, 250x231px
>>35113537
>my doctor is a weeb
uh oh
>>
File: 1463429107062.jpg (34KB, 394x353px) Image search: [Google]
1463429107062.jpg
34KB, 394x353px
>>35113537
>Only girls I talk to are 2D
Is it possible to limit the doctors who do my routine checkups to only weeb doctors?

Those are the only people I trust to touch my penis
>>
File: 1456892854054.jpg (95KB, 1268x848px) Image search: [Google]
1456892854054.jpg
95KB, 1268x848px
How come there isn't anyone from law school on 4chan?
>>
>>35113656
I got you, don't worry. Being a weeb med student is hard though. Everyone here is type A personality and I'm just a shitlord autist who draws bad hentai.
>>
>>35113662
Because you need to live outside your mom's basement and be socially functioning to be a lawyer.
>>
>>35113596
What do you study good neighbor?
>>
File: zmZDd8b3ARUnJwLX6D4iUeZY.jpg (173KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
zmZDd8b3ARUnJwLX6D4iUeZY.jpg
173KB, 900x675px
>What uni are you at?
An Australian uni
>How's your coursework?
shit
>Got any plans tonight?
nightclubbing
not bad. It might even go somewhere provided I can spend a bit more time with her

Being an aussie, Friday night was last night. I was really close to just staying in my room and playing Far Cry 4 but instead downed 4 beers, worked up some confidence and asked a girl if I could go out with her and her friends, she actually seemed happy I was coming along

I'm trying really hard to fit in with these normies I think its the only way I'm going to get through Uni

I don't have a point to this post, I just felt like sharing

pig urelated
>>
>>35113662
I thought about it, but I decided I'd rather not.
>>
My theme song- bright and happy
>>
>>35113769
Chemical engineering. What about you?
>>
>they fell for the uni meme
who here /military/ or /trade/ masterrace?
>>
File: IMG_4754 (1).jpg (615KB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4754 (1).jpg
615KB, 2208x1242px
>>35100826
>>35095453
Eyyy
Cornell soph, CALS, on West rn
you?
>>
>All the Cornell Anons ITT
Lucky fuckers. I wanted to transfer to Cornell my freshman year, but I got a B in Calc 3 and couldn't.

t. Wesleyan
>>
>>35113870
Computer Engineering, which I mostly picked because it required the least amount of math but was still a field that interested me. What year are you in?
>>
>>35113911
military is good for pre - uni life

but going to uni is pretty important for being successful
>>
>>35114002
I'm a junior. Considering that I want to be a doctor, picking chemE probably wasn't the smartest choice. And I feel the same way about math.
>>
>>35114002
I guess there are easier majors if you really need to get into med school, but unlike all of them ChemE is actually useful if you don't get into medschool. I wanted to do ChemE for a while because of all the different paths you can take with it but decided against it since I was much better at programming than I was at chemistry.
>>
>>35104327
nah he had another sort of pride
>>
>>35104959
>tfw at one of these Unis
>tfw will have only $ 33k debt, about $ 20k I will be able to pay off from savings right after graduation

Sure, it's worse than having no debt, but the financial security from having a degree like that on your CV, not to mention the experience and prestige of going there is worth it in my opinion
>>
>>35107408
>muh peaceful protest
>muh "don't come to my peaceful protest or we'll beat you up"

That's not peaceful at all
>>
Emergency bump!

Anyone else at CU Boulder? Nice school and nice location. People aren't so great but whatever.
>>
>>35116405
i spent a summer at naropa once
they told us not to go near the cu-boulder campus because frat bros really got a kick out of harassing and sometimes assaulting the granola-and-dreadlocks hippies that go to naropa

this was like 2012 or 2013 or something
>>
>>35116434
Interesting. You can find those people on the CU campus so I'm sure they were over exaggerating. I heard weird shit goes down at Naropa, is that true?
>>
>>35108408
>>35108547

kill yourself before it's too late

please
>>
>What uni are you at?
A university in North Carolina

>How's your coursework?
Math PhD and it's fucking killing my soul

>Got any plans tonight?
Hopefully starting yet another project

One I occasionally say hello to in my office
The other I see here and there but haven't talked to yet
>>
>>35106379
Oh shit man! Is that Alex?
>>
>>35096409
FOOTHILL
No but seriously ill be your friend
>>
Imperial College London
I usually leave it to the last few days. Got 3 projects I should be working on at the same time right now but I'm studying French instead.
I've started studying French early today so I guess I'll end up studying a few hours and then feeling like I've done enough and spend the evening browsing the internet.
There was honestly never any girl I wanted to talk to in this university.

>>35095329
Why do things go downhill?
I had a 9-5 volunteer job once and I felt like it was at least good that I didn't have to work at home.
>>
>>35094502
>What uni are you at?
An italian uni
>How's your coursework?
It's fair, but my fucking planning skills and motivation don't lead me anywhere
>Got any plans tonight?
I'll probably play games or watch anime after studying for a while
Got none.
Any interest is fleeting thanks to my bad memory and 2D conditioning
>>
>>35113696
>Everyone here is type A personality

I know this feel bro...

And it's a bad one, when you're a kid you think that all the hardworking and smart people are kind and friendly.

And then slowly realise that the further up you go, the more hyper aggressive alpha chads you meet.
>>
>>35118452
>when you're a kid you think that all the hardworking and smart people are kind and friendly
lol what a retard
>>
Is it Friday? I thought it was Sunday but some guy in another thread said it was Saturday. Days of the week is some fucked up shit, chaps.
>>
>>35094502
Bangor university
I had a lot of looming deadlines, but nothing too close so I'm taking a rest.
Heading home for the week since it's reading week. Gonna do a bit of work in comfort.
I don't know any girls.

At least I get to see my dog
>>
>>35097724
I hate how uni wasn't a turning point in my life like I thought it was, and all I've done is accumulate debt and miss out on all the uni experiences, just like how I missed out on all of the experiences as a teenager. On top of that, it's meant I've lost touch with two of my three best friends from school.
>>
>>35099763
York as in Eborakon York, or some new world colony York? I retrospectively wish I had gone to York to be in a better city and be closer to home
>>
>>35094502
>What uni are you at?
A Northern Bong uni
>How's your coursework?
Deadline coming up soon and haven't started any of it. Ignoring reality is the best thing to do.
>Got any plans tonight?
Watch anime
I was forced to work with her in a group project over the last 4 weeks. I am quite sick of talking at her.

I should have just done an apprenticeship
>>
>>35103029
Top ten in student satisfaction in the UK at least
>>
>>35103029
Top ten in student satisfaction in the UK at least
>>
>>35105205
Write the letter my guy, be like the guy who write in as a muslim student
>>
i have multiple projects weeks overdue and midterms to study for. i haventt started any of it because im fucking lazy or anxious or just dont care, honestly idk anymore.

probably going to have to kms soon or something, fugg
>>
>>35112536
My life kinda fell apart so I stopped cooking. I got some of that food replacement powder, but I can barely be bothered to even prepare that most days
>>
>>35112747
Where are you guys seeing all these Chad's? I see a bunch of basic bitches at UMass but not many Chads.
>>
>>35117649
Nice, I'm at UNC.
>>
>>35119435
I think I'm just unlucky. There are quite a few on my floor.
>>
>>35119440
chapel hill is fucking chad central.
>>
>>35119561
no it's not, just a lot of people so you will see chads just like any other college
>>
>>35119586
naw it is mayne, plenty of dumbass sorority whores as well so even a neet can get some puss
>>
>>35119544
Well I don't live on campus so I really don't see too many Chads. And there are barely girls in CS so I guess I don't see many sluts either.
>>
>>35112287
>>35112361
>>35112043
>>35110382

do u guys just sit & masturbate in southwest or something? ya lots of chads and stacies at UMass but it's a big fucking school.

try doing outdoor club. i can't talk to people for shit but u dont have to when you're hiking a mountain together and get to share in the euphoria of peaking.

also eat at franklin more it makes you a better person
>>
>>35111470
UMD anon here that posted that. Sure, I think the company of a robot would ease the pain of being a student here
Kik me: throwaway857
>>
>>35119134
>>35119135
Nice meme

I'm sure London Met also has some area where it's top 10
>>
>>35119561
Can't argue with that. I'm a fembot but frat bros are gross to me
>>
>>35118958
Not to sound like a normie but Uni is largely what you make of it. There's less spoonfeeding and compulsory attendance than in highschool, but you have more options as well. Certainly if you want to make a change it's a great time to do it, but noone will come up to you and change you for you
>>
>>35094502
Hi anon, masshole here.

That girl is fucking chad. They are all fucking chad. Zoomass is like a normie a commune x 1000 they have riots or whatever almost every fucking weekend, its like being in a large city basically, but full of nothing but chads and stacies. I pity you for not going to a robot college like MIT or something.
>>
>>35119440
I thought about going there but their stipends are the same as almost every other university in NC and it's so much more expensive.
>>
>>35119776
MITfag going for a subtle humblebrag detected
>>
>>35119776
What? Are you guys actually at UMass, I don't see any of this. At most just some whiny people.
>>
>>35119759
My point is that even after attempting to change myself, I lost energy and just slipped back into my old habits
>>
>>35119759
My point is that even after attempting to change myself, I lost energy and just slipped back into my old habits
>>
>>35120081
baby steps for changing habits
>>
>help a guy out studying for an exam
>becomes quite friendly toward me
>invites me for boardgames with his friends
>get excited and tell him about my complex games
>turns out it's supposed to be more casual stuff
>most of the round will be girls
Oh well this kills the enthusiasm.
Still going because he has friends who are into more nerdy boardgames and P&P.
>>
>>35113922
Reee took you a while. I'm a soph too, on west. In case of this thread getting archived, here's my throwaway
[email protected]
So what got you on r9k? For me, I'm a transfer and can only make acquaintances but not friends. Feels pretty bad.
>>
Which house? I'm in Keeton
>Reee took you a while
I'm a different Cornellian than the other one
>So what got you on r9k?
read everything on /pol/, /tv/, /mu/, literally never on here.
>>
File: 1484225816703.png (71KB, 261x192px) Image search: [Google]
1484225816703.png
71KB, 261x192px
WHY THE FUCK DID THIS GIRL SMILE AT ME IN THE HALLWAY, I ASKED HER OUT AND SHE SAID NO LMAO. WHY TRICK ME?

Why do girls do this, they take a glance...smile then look away!??????? I know they want us to try and get them, but when they say no never, did they just not get a good look?
>>
File: bakersfeel4.jpg (87KB, 547x717px) Image search: [Google]
bakersfeel4.jpg
87KB, 547x717px
>tfw community college
>tfw shitty geology lab where my chad lab partner was not there
>tfw he is gonna come in this week and copy all the answers my group spent 3 hours working on
>>
>>35100766
post med grads suck ass in terms of dealing with loans for 5-7 years but after that its all lambos and vacation homes assuming you are not retarded
>>
At William and Mary
Easy shit
No plans
Girl I like is with an old friend but she still talked to me
>I may have fucked up a little when I told her everything would be ok
>I rally just want to talk to her
>>
>falling for (((college)))
You guys aren't this dumb, right?
>>
>>35120080
>>35120081
What this anon said >>35120138

It's the same reason fat people who try to go from eating all day and a completely sedentary lifestyle straight to working out 6 times a week and eating clean almost always fail. If they cut sode, then after a while reduce sugar, then workout twice a week etc until they are at a better lifestyle, then they are much more likely to suceed

Same for social skills. Talking to classmates occasionally is better than nothing. Then you have to keep making the next step though. Joining a club, maybe after a while taking a leadership role etc

t. actual aspegers who now has some friends (but still KV, so not exactly an actual normie)

Either way, every improvement is worth it
>>
>>35119561
Chad Central is schools like Williams College and Amherst College. Something like 1/3 of all students are athletes
>>
>What uni are you at?
Edinburgh
>How's your coursework?
I was supposed to use this week to catch up but instead I just played league of legends for most of the week. It could be worse.
>Got any plans tonight?
Finish this homework and continue reading my book. I might load up some dark souls 3 and drink whiskey since it is the weekend.
Idk. I've made eye contact a couple times and she seems like my type but I never have any reason to go up to her. She sat next to me in a lecture once.

I've gone full life-improvement-mode recently. Of course it only started yesterday at the end of my week off. I went to the student counsellor. I signed up for a gym counsellor to help me get more active. I'm going to start doing driving lessons. I did some career research.

I still haven't made 1 (ONE) friend yet. I don't think that will happen any time soon.
>>
>>35122245
>self improvement

Good on you, but if it gets to be much at once don't drop ot all. If need be drop some things and focus on the rest
>>
File: 1460159778986.jpg (12KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
1460159778986.jpg
12KB, 384x384px
>>35117917
>FOOTHILL
>No but seriously ill be your friend

surprised this thread is still alive desu ne
I actually live p close, Bowles

contact me at... islam[at]outlook[dot]jp
>>
>What uni are you at?
University of Central Florida
>How's your coursework?
I'm chilling this semester, classes are so easy. It's going to be rough next semester because I'm taking all the cake classes this semester
>Got any plans tonight?
I'm working
lel
>>
Any Cambridge cucks here?
>>
>>35099272
SAME ANON!
WHICH COLLEGE?
AAAAH

not like we'll speak, I'm too shy
but w/e
>>
>What uni are you at?
ENS something
>How's your coursework?
manageable
>Got any plans tonight?
nope
on vacation. class starts on monday, i hope to make progress in the weeks to come (hopefully not be kv by my 22nd birthday in about 2 weeks)
>>
>>35122245
>life improvement mode
>still plays video games
>>
>>35123691
>spending weeks for one girl

it's too late
>>
File: fff.png (4KB, 839x49px) Image search: [Google]
fff.png
4KB, 839x49px
i kinda want to die
>>
File: 1486684350824.jpg (68KB, 796x541px) Image search: [Google]
1486684350824.jpg
68KB, 796x541px
>>35124663
just join the military or become a trucker, you are retarded
>>
File: IMG_3316.png (65KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3316.png
65KB, 657x527px
>>35123364
Oxcuck here
>>
File: 1487957103360.jpg (426KB, 1131x1610px) Image search: [Google]
1487957103360.jpg
426KB, 1131x1610px
>go to big state school for 2 yrs
>miserable, make literally zero friends, no luck with women obviously (they're also complete trash)
>transfer to community college because shekels
>get laid within the first semester I was there
>have tons of friends now
>girls are a lot nicer and much less stuckup
Is community college the real redpill?
>>
>>35125162
>go to community college
>everyone is married

idk how you're getting laid because literally everyone except 3 people in my class are MARRIED. Half of them have kids
>>
>>35125189
Really? There's certainly more older people here than at the state university, but there's by no means any shortage of single qts

Honestly I had so many terrible experiences with women at that university I became pretty misogynistic, but over here they seem genuinely nice. Lots of girls that work part time and their hobbies are just knitting and other girl stuff whereas at University their hobbies were all just netflix and talking about Chad
>>
>>35125162
That's why I'm looking forward to graduating from my college. It's great and all but there's just way too many Chads here. There's quite a few 6'2+ (Lots of 6'4-8 ones even) fit dudes with great facial structure having a literal harem of women around them and the average guy doesn't get shit

Whenever I leave my college town and talk with women elsewhere they are way more interested, I think I'm just in a place wit too much competition atm
>>
>>35125258
Yeah. Older people are here but...even fucking 18-yr-olds are married lmao. More chill girls because there are no sororities here and it's hard to make friends with people who are older like 23-33 years old. I think that's why they are chill.
>>
>>35096409
I think I've talked to you before on here. I made a thread about Milo's upcoming event that day and then once the protest/riot occurred, you were in the thread. I'm a student at Cal too. :^)
>>
>>35125289
I can confirm this 100%
I do fine for myself everywhere except my collegetown
>>
>>35125099
I can come back from it but fuck. Can't get over a 80 in the class without working sone fucking magic. If I do shit on the next test it's all over.
>>
>>35125395
by it's all over I mean I get kicked out because I had to take the class to be here. Didn't do 2 yrs foreign language in HS so gotta do two semesters here. I fail and I'm out of thousands of dollars
>>
>>35125394
> tfw you fell for the "everyone gets laid in college" meme
Dammit. In middleschool, I thought it'd be highschool. In highschool, college. Now college, I'm thinking after college?

JUST
>>
>>35094502

Is Umass a robot school? Every time there's a uni thread I see people from there.
>>
>>35095453

I've seen you and the other cornell bot before. There must only be you two
>>
File: 1487976656168.jpg (105KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1487976656168.jpg
105KB, 640x640px
>>35111470
UMD anon here. Hope you catch this message before 404. Contact details:
kik: throwaway857
email: [email protected]
>>
>>35125555
Check'd fw3ygs
>>
>be beta white manlet
>mostly attracted to white and Asian girls
>all the white girls at your uni are massive party sluts who only want Chad dick
>all the qt Asian girls are international students who only associate with other asians

Stuck between a rock and a hard place, robots
>>
>>35125555

I go to UMD also. Are you one of those people who shitpost on the reddit page?
>>
>>35125688
R u me?
Feels terrible man
>>
>>35125688
>>all the white girls at your uni are massive party sluts

I think this is true EVERYWHERE (save for cc). It sucks, it really does. That's why when an "innocent" and "God-fearing" but insanely attractive white chick in her mid-20s seeks you out for marriage, you have to remember that it's just a mask she's using to trap you.

They're not even subtle about being sluts. Last night I walked into a 711 near my apartment, and 5 of them in high heels, wearing that black stripper leg thing (whatever the fuck it's called) asking the cashier for cigarettes. Fucking gross. And some of them you could tell are qts who dress modestly for class.
>>
>>35096409
i'm a cal student! hi :D
>>
>>35125754
Kek. Sometimes. Have you heard of R@M? It stands for Robotics @ Maryland (competitive robotics team). I read a post on r/umd asking if it was a club for robots (r9k types). Lmaoo
>>
>>35125803
Yeah white college girls are incredibly trash tier desu
Went through 4 white girls and they all lasted under 6 months and I've been with my shut-in mexican gf for 2yrs now
>>
>>35125394

I think it's a mix of factors

- lots of Chads sleeping around, enough for all the roasties

- even if they can't get Chad, they still see tons of 6'5 Olympian medallists, male models etc which completely distorts their grasp on what is realistic

- the females are still thinking of their academic and otherwise career, have no interest in having anything long-term until it's with someone way above their league

- they all have a princess complex and are told how great they are, so standards are unrealistically high

- group pressure makes all of them be too ashamed to date anyone even just at their own genetical level
>>
>>35125467
Its a lower middle sectional state school(s). Low hanging fruit ripe for automated picking.
>>
I think I've finally accepted reality.

I am too fucking lame to enjoy college life, I am a massive loser that doesn't know how to have fun and is just a downer to be around. I won't have memorable experiences and good friends in my youth like other people.

My life was pretty much already decided by high school when I was a bullied loner who pretty much did nothing but stay in my room all day, there's no coming back from that and all of the experiences I've missed.

I'm going to end up marrying some woman in her late 20s/30s who has had her fun and has their biological clock ticking. This is pretty much the obvious path that my life is heading into, I have accepted my position as a beta male.
>>
>>35094502
>What uni are you at?
UCL
>How's your coursework?
absolutely shite
pretty sure she was interested initially, and then i blew it
>Got any plans tonight?
need to go over coursenotes after skipping most of the lectures last term
>>
>>35125842

I've heard of it. I'm unsurprisingly a CS major in my final few semesters
>>
>>35125461
The "everyone gets laid in college" meme is from another era. Having loose women will get most guys laid so long as it's a 1:1 match, and not Chad having a harem

Either way, the olde you get the less beta you naturally look and the less deluded girls will be about what their league is. Not that that makes any of the cocks they've sucked go away, but at least you may get to pump and dump now as well
>>
>>35126005
> tfw outgoing in highschool
> good friends, great memories
> enter college
> apply pressure
> snap and become total shut-in
> don't leave my room on weekends

I'll probably earn my degree, land a secure job, then get lured in by some used roastie who's "in love" with me. What I fucking hate is the fact that if you date a woman in here late 20s to early 30s, chances are, you would NOT have been together had she known you when you were that quiet guy. She only likes you now because you're traditional and have a good job. She's done being a whore. Now her parents want grandkids, and she wants a house.

The system is so fucked, bros. Never get married unless you're fucking childhood best friends or high school sweethearts or some gay romantic fairy tale shit. Fuck.
>>
>>35125258
Probably because if they had fallen for the "go your own way and become a stronk wymin little roastie" meme they would've gone to a proper college
>>
>>35126089
And they'll justify it with, "I was finding myself. I'm not the person I used to be."

Yeah, bullshit. People don't change. That's why, if I want to find a qt virgin wife, I have to hold myself to the same standards... but who am I kidding? I probably couldn't get laid even if I wanted to...
>>
>>35126005

Iktf brah. The only thing I have to offer women is a decent career but that's pretty worthless nowadays given that women have their own careers. I've graduated college a khv. There's no untouched women left at my age, they've all experienced chadcock and will see a guy like me as a massive settle. My beta/omega status is virtually immutable at this point.
>>
File: IMG_0368.jpg (25KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0368.jpg
25KB, 236x236px
>be khv browsing r9k while sitting near a group of sorority girls in student union
>they start talking about their Chad bfs and their sex lives
>one of the girls is pregnant
>mfw
>>
>>35126033
Everyone's a CS major, it's crazy
>>
>>35126188
Don't fall for this idea of others treating you as you treat them. It just isn't true, and "saving yourself for a virgin" won't actually get you one

Most women who are voluntarily virgins past freshman year at college usually just have incredibly high standards and are waiting for the right Chad to sweep them off their feet. They aren't much different from roasties in that respect, and they certainly won't fall in love with you because you are nice or caring

Now there may be some exeptions, but you probably won't find them on a college campus and even if you do, there will be a dozen other guys like you or better than you after her as well
>>
>>35123818
I figure. But I don't literally mean spending weeks grinding her, it's just that I don't have her number and we are in completely different buildings so I see her like once a week (actually, doing what I do, I don't even see girls most days).
>>
>>35126005
You can change your downer attitude if you stop caring too much. Try to be more outgoing and make mistakes for a while until you learn how to do it properly

Yeah, I know how annoying and condescending that sort of advice sounds, but it has helped me at least a bit (still a KV, so not too much)

At least I have quite a few friends now, and so can you
>>
>>35126409

And people wonder why the divorce rate is so high. Maybe if the average woman hadn't taken 50 8 inchers by the time she gets married then she'd be satisfied with a boring beta husband. But in reality a woman who marries a beta is an "alpha widow" and can never be happy with a non Chad
>>
>>35126409
Yeah, hadn't thought of it that way.

My worst fear, though, is meeting an ultra-religious qt who's in love with me, but then being rejected by her parents for not being "pure".
>>
>>35126526
In my opinion the main issue is the expectation that every women will get their perfect Prince Charming and they will live happily ever after without her having to to anything

Now that was a hyperbole but women really do have this attitude that a relationship is supposed to continuously make them happy, and that it isn't something that requires a lot of work on their part as well

There have actually been studies on happiness in arranged vs "love" marriages. The latter start off happier, but after a few years the arranged marriages become much happer than the non arranged ones. The reason likely being that the partners in an arranged marriage see their marriage as something that requires effort on their part in order to get to know the other person, and they know they can't just divorce

When a modern women marries a beta he's basically constantly on trial for "ruining her life", "not being exciting enough" and anything else she feels is wrong with her life, all the way up to a divorce or just a few decades of misery
>>
>>35126540
Are you regularly going to church and doing charitable work? If not, that is much more likely to trip you than having had sex will

Apart from that situation being unlikely in the first place, her parents likely wouldn't know about your past, and having that experience may help you actually attract a girl like that in the first place

At the end of the day it's up to you, but don't use a reasoning like that to cover up for your own fears of trying to get a girl. It should be your conscious decision and not inaction and insecurity, because chances are you would regret that later in life when you end up as someone you didn't want to be
>>
>>35126724
They don't put effort because they think they're top shit. But here's the catch: A lot of top shit makes all the top shit average shit.
>>
Any robots here from uiuc? It's a long shot but pls be my friends.
>>
>>35126812
No, I don't do shit in terms of volunteering. I can't do shit. Earning two degrees (Math + Physics) just eats up all my time (not to mention shitposting on r9k).

Wise words, anon. Thank you.
>>
>>35126142
Eh sorta I suppose
Most girls at community college do want to be moms and shit later on whereas at University there's a lot of unironic "I dont need no man" and a lot more "I dont want kids ever" business
>>
>>35126896
I'm actually in a fairly similar situation to you, also doing physics, although I'm not religious

We'll see how things turn out I guess
>>
>>35126859
Wow, I actually am
Rarely see uiuc people on here and I've been looking for friends too
>>
>>35127125
Oh wowie that was a quick reply what year/major? I'm freshman/BIOE
>>
File: 1487659257082.jpg (18KB, 266x273px) Image search: [Google]
1487659257082.jpg
18KB, 266x273px
>>35127207
Yeah I literally just opened the thread and the last post was yours. Spoopy
I always ask around for other UIUC students in these threads but I've never had any luck.
Anyways I'm sophomore double majoring in GIS/Polisci which is pretty ez mode. BioE is supposed to be hard as fuck.

You're stuck in dorms right? Not jealous my friend. My freshman roommate at PAR made me want to kms

Would you actually be interested in potentially meeting up? Dont know how a campus so big can leave me lonelier than my hometown in the middle of nowhere kek
>>
>>35094502
im planning on going to that collage lol. i was surprised to see it here in 4chan
>>
>>35127396
Yeah I'm stuck in the normie den that is the Ike because I got literally the last time slot to pick and it was here or par. At least the food here is p good.

Yeah I'd be down for meeting up, send me an email @ [email protected]
>>
>>35126409
>>35126188
Yup, you will not find a qt virgin past freshmen year. I guarantee that. Even my beta ass found a qt 3.14, took me months of building up until she started flirting with me and looking at my crotch.
>>
>>35127645
Welp, looks like I'm dying alone.

Fuck, thought I still had time.
>>
>>35127685
just find a freshmen that wants to get married lul
>>
File: 1487889712670.png (19KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1487889712670.png
19KB, 420x420px
>>35127532
>tfw worked at Ike up until a few weeks ago
I hope you put your silverware in the bins, anon
It's a bitch in the dishroom when people dont do that
I'll shoot you an email in a sec
>>
>>35127843
Of course I do, I worked at PAR for a bit and know the struggle.

I can't reply to your email on mobile for whatever reason, so you can send me a different way to contact you that isn't email or just wait until I reach my laptop.
>>
>>35128154
Yeah cock.li mobile site is pretty ass
Do you have normiechat (snapchat)? I dont ever use it, but its something
If you do I'll just email my username. If not I could install any other chat app I suppose
>>
>>35128273
Yeah you could just email me your snap oreganalio
>>
>>35127746
Easier said than done. Orenagaboabx fuck you robot, am I original yet?@!,
>>
>tfw you didn't go to a single party in 5 semesters of uni
>>
>>35128392
>Tfw go to three parties in one day and a few more first week but don't find them fun at all
The normie life is not for me
>>
File: 1486945591956.jpg (19KB, 480x488px) Image search: [Google]
1486945591956.jpg
19KB, 480x488px
how awkward would it be to ask a classmate out who sits 1 nigga away from me? I don't wanna wait till the end of the semester. I remember in high school I did this and we never talked again
>>
>What uni are you at?
PSU
>How's your coursework?
CS fag so lots of projects but it's fair
>Got any plans tonight?
Drinking alone and wishing I had friends
Stopped talking to her because she was boring.
>>
>>35128519
If you haven't talked to her at all it'll be awkward even if you do look like a Chad. Talk to her a bit one day then ask her if she wants to go get lunch/dinner at the dining halls if your freshman or a nearby fast food place if you're not. Don't full out ask if she wants to be your gf
>>
>>35128519
"1 nigga away" is recognized by NIST as an acceptable unit of length when asking someone out.

Go for it. And if you fail, nobody will give a shit, honestly. It's only embarrassing if you're embarrassed.
>>
>>35103029
tfw my uni was at #2 once
it doesn't matter I probably couldn't make it at something like Oxford or Cambib I'm barely serious at my lower-tier uni
>>
>>35128684
Who else /stupid but passionate & ambitious/ here?
>>
>>35106180
I plan to go to Vanderbilt for education masters program. Do I have a chance? I go to a public honors college.
>>
>>35126015
>UCL
H-hey I go there too, anon. Postgrad student here.
>>
>>35128684
Is your Uni UCL or Imperial who somehow lucked their way into a top position some year?
>>
>>35128960
Yeah Imperial lucked their way into #2 two years ago I think
It was when I was first applying
>>
>>35100937
banana slugs unite. what college??
>>
>>35129040
>tfw I was rejected by Imperial
>but accepted by Oxford

Doesn't feel too bad actually
>>
Any fembots from the zoo wanna chill? I'll smoke you up
>>
>>35125508
There was another Cornell bot in this thread.

Are you a Cornell bot?
>>
File: c3b.jpg (31KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
c3b.jpg
31KB, 456x320px
I saw a 4/10 with a 9/10 classmate the other day, I have no fucking idea HOW HOW HOW.

The girls in my class even talked about how ugly he was that he is with one of the stacies in the class. Even the gossip girls know he's a lucky fucc
>>
>>35129324
Get off my campus normie.
>>
>>35112814
5 hours later, but I'm also a fembot at McGill.
>>
File: badger.jpg (164KB, 450x505px) Image search: [Google]
badger.jpg
164KB, 450x505px
who else /dairy/ here>
>>
>tfw probably only one from NAU here
shit tier avg uni
>>
>>35129750
Lmao I'm a townie you little college baby bitch boy.
>>
>>35126005
that's your fault for trying to be a normie you idiot

you were supposed to try something unusual
>>
>>35098919
Princeton students always make me sad as hell because I squandered high school and ended up going to Rutgers instead of there. Not to say it was a guarantee but I'd have rather tried and failed than what I did instead. I didn't realize the stakes until it was far too late. My summer job laid in between Princeton and my house, and it haunts me to think in the summer I'll be driving down the shadow of a brighter road.
>>
File: Queen's.png (64KB, 833x833px) Image search: [Google]
Queen's.png
64KB, 833x833px
>Queen's University Belfast
>Fairly light at the moment, doesn't get heavier until later
>None
>Long gone
>>
File: 1486696886309.jpg (19KB, 305x315px) Image search: [Google]
1486696886309.jpg
19KB, 305x315px
>>35125333
oh shit lol
yeah I'll email you

>>35125808
>i'm a cal student! hi :D
hi me too!
be my friend ^_^
email I posted above
>>
>>35131209
Don't be too hard on yourself, anon. I don't think it makes *that* big of a difference for your undergrad degree (at least in my field, physics, every school teaches more or less from the same authors & books.)

And who knows? Maybe going to Rutgers has/will opened up a career path that Princeton couldn't have. I certainly experienced something of that sort when I was in highschool, and it taught me to be content with which college I'm attending.
>>
File: 1480618822497.jpg (35KB, 400x554px) Image search: [Google]
1480618822497.jpg
35KB, 400x554px
>autisticly avoid speaking to classmates
>they start to resent you
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 500x347px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 500x347px
>>35123504
Lonsdale
>tfw you thought uni would be fun but it's literally sit inside alone simulator 2017
Are you a first year too?
>>
>What uni are you at?
Royal Holloway University of London
>How's your coursework?
Gonna fail hard this year.
Completely unmotivated for the course.
>Got any plans tonight?
Masturbate. Sleep.
Hahaha.
What girl?
I don't know any girls.
>>
>>35097724
Me. Oreganoaifilafhsushanjafhjsao
>>
I want to go to this Frat party tonight, but none of my mates are telling me if they're going, even though they said they wanted to go out with me again this weekend.

Should I just try to go by myself? I know some of the people who are going to be there, so I guess I'll have people to interact with
>>
>What uni are you at?
Notre Dame
>How's your coursework?
Really good, life has been gud since I got through Calc 1
>Got any plans tonight?
Going to the store later

>me
>last night
>try to talk to super cute girl that I have become somewhat acquainted with at party
>drink a bunch of mixers to get drunk faster. "Liquid courage"
>go up to her and try to talk to her, conversation lasts less than 2 minutes before she walks away
>try to find her again
>she is in the basement, watching the Chads play beer pong
>I'm drunk at this point to where words don't come out of my mouth and I just kind of look at her and smile
>she walks away
>her friend, who is kind of a bitch, asks "Anon, are you trying to hook up with her?"
>being emotionally deprived, all i want to do is buy her flowers and take her on dates
>but being drunk, I say "Maybe, why?"
>bitch friend gets all in a huff and tells me to go away
>I sit on the couch for the rest of the night
>Uber home with my friend, whose Chad friends didn't order enough Uber seats to get there, and made him walk
>The douche-bros made him babysit this super drunk Asian kid who doesn't know his limits and throws up on the couch
>I go back to my room
>Check Facebook
>Photo of my grandma, my grandpa died almost a year ago
>Start crying hysterically
>Roommates get weirded out, I haven't cried since winter break
>Didn't go to the dining hall today because I don't want to face her and her stupid friend
>Super hungry

I need to stop deluding myself into thinking that I am not a robot
Also, should I confront her tomorrow and tell her that I do not want to hook up with her? Or is it futile?
>>
I'm drunk should I go to the upstairs floor of my dorm and talk to the girls? They all live on that one floor.

Keep in mind that it's March and I've been here since September and I literally don't know a single girl's name here.
>>
>>35134089
lol I thought Notre Dame is super Catholic.

Don't bother anon. If she and her friends are so immature that they actually gossip high school style, they're not worth your headache. Plus, I doubt people would actually give a shit about this for more than a week.
>>
>>35134132
You most certainly should pursue that particular course of action aligning to your own suggestion good sir.
>>
>>35134089

>go up to her and try to talk to her, conversation lasts less than 2 minutes before she walks away

>I'm drunk at this point to where words don't come out of my mouth and I just kind of look at her and smile

>she walks away

>should I confront her tomorrow and tell her that I do not want to hook up with her?

Depends...are you missing the feeling of being utterly humiliated?
>>
>>35134168
It is, but Catholic girls are freaky -- not many people know this

>>35134365
You're right, and there is no way that I would actually do that. Especially not sober

Thank ya for the advice
>>
>>35100126
Hey Ryan, is that you there???
>>
File: NEU-logo.png (156KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
NEU-logo.png
156KB, 300x300px
Northeastern University here.

Coursework is not too difficult, but it is a lot.

No plans tonight besides studying and homework. Kind of hard to make friends when you live outside of campus

I talked with "the girl I've been wanting to talk to". We got along well last semester. I even made her laugh often and we had this strange sexual tension between us that sadly never developed because I was going through a pretty sad time. When this semester started, I asked her out for coffee over text, but thanks to my all powerful luck, she moved to San-fucking-Francisco. She's coming back in May, she said a while back. I doubt that anything will come of it though. Kind of went through the whole mourning process already and I'm back to not being able to feel anything for any girl. It's a productive feel.

Any other NU anons here?
>>
File: UKsmall.png (58KB, 696x353px) Image search: [Google]
UKsmall.png
58KB, 696x353px
Where are u faggots
>>
I'm in the dining hall right now and there's a 7/10 wearing some see through top
Getting as many glances at her cleavage as I can lads
>>
>>35135089
Godspeed anon

Hold up your phone and pretend to text. Snap pic. Post results here.

Ofegano
>>
>>35119673
I don't really want to meet new people. Already spend most of my time avoiding the people I already know.
>try doing outdoor club
It fills up in like 5 min. Saving up for a car so I can go myself tho.
>>35119673
>franklin
I eat at Frank every day. Love the stir fry.
>>
>>35094502
Im a sophomore at umass amherst too! Do you live on campus? I live in Central.
>>
File: 1469154204378.png (110KB, 300x356px) Image search: [Google]
1469154204378.png
110KB, 300x356px
>>35135304
I'm not OP although I live on Orchard Hill. Nice to know there's another robot nearby.
>>
>>35135391
That's really cool. Have you gone to any parties? What dining hall is your favorite? Do you ever take a walk down to Southwest and Berk just to glance at stacies asses in booty shorts? You cant find that much eye candy in our part of campus.
>>
>>35135391
Do girls live separate? I don't live on campus, how much sex and partying really goes on? Is it exaggerated?
>>
>>35135562
Central-anon here. I've never seen or even heard of a party anywhere outside of Southwest. It's more robot-friendly in other parts of campus
>>
>>35135620
So the dorms are usually calm? Is it common for people to have sex in a shared dorm or is that most bs?
>>
File: LIU-Post.jpg (10KB, 441x289px) Image search: [Google]
LIU-Post.jpg
10KB, 441x289px
>>35094502
Robot at LIU post
>>
File: bulls.png (108KB, 564x480px) Image search: [Google]
bulls.png
108KB, 564x480px
>What uni are you at?
University at Buffalo (SUNY)
>How's your coursework?
Easy, but my major is a meme (history) so it isn't surprising. Boring as fuck and I hate it, though. I wish I could change it, but I'm a junior so I'm stuck with it
>Got any plans tonight?
Just got back from the gym, watching Evangelion now
I'm three years in and still a kissless, friendless virgin. I fell hard for the "best time of your life" meme. The only thing that is keeping me sane and away from suicide is going to the gym at this point. Most girls here have had solid friend groups and a reliable circle of Chads to fuck since Freshman year and all of the international students want a rich as fuck Chang. I'm basically locked out of the pussy market. There's this cute Japanese girl that sits next to me in one of my classes but I doubt she would be interested in me. I'm miserable as fuck and hate just about everything about my life
>>
>>35097866
>Not telling

too bad, I've back traced your ip and im gonna kidnap the shit outta you
>>
>>35112573
U of A here

where even is concordia
>>
>>35135664
People bring their gfs in to their rooms occaisionally yeah, but for me it has been really quiet. My Asian roomie last year always had his gf over and she slept on our room a lot, it was pretty annoying.
>>
>>35135525
I've been to a few parties. Always get way too drunk to get over my social anxieties though.
Hamp > Frank > Berk > Worcester. Normally end up in Frank as it's so close.
Yeah, every time I go to Southwest I realize how much hotter the girls are.
>>
File: 1479703714351.png (216KB, 504x529px) Image search: [Google]
1479703714351.png
216KB, 504x529px
>>35135664
My floor is never calm and there are often people having loud sex.
>>
>>35135900
>>35136003
That really sucks, I don't think I could handle that. Don't they do some evaluation to pair up similar roommates to avoid this?
>>
File: jcuon_mhk_n2_a3print.jpg (83KB, 800x555px) Image search: [Google]
jcuon_mhk_n2_a3print.jpg
83KB, 800x555px
>What uni are you at?
University of Nottingham, pic related

>How's your coursework?
complete piss

>Got any plans tonight?
drinking alone

im studying CS, so i literally dont even have girls to imagine talking to. god im so alone.
>>
>>35129796
Eat shit nigga
t. Marquette
>>
>>35136086
That campus looks really nice m8. Good uni?
>>
>>35136042
Yeah you do. Usually people find people to room with after the first semester bit if you're a robot you just put your preferences down in the form and roll the dice.

Where are most of your classes?
>>
>>35136172
All over the place pretty much, slightly more towards the engineering buildings, walking outside is pretty comfy though so I don't mind.
>>
File: imagegen.jpg (243KB, 843x400px) Image search: [Google]
imagegen.jpg
243KB, 843x400px
>>35136146
Its in the English equivalent of the Ivy league, so its okay. I love being a part of the university, absolutely gorgeous campus too, but i honestly couldn't give less of a shit about my course
>>
>>35136106
Fucking kek. I'm saving that one.
>>
>>35136172
>bit if you're a robot you just put your preferences down in the form and roll the dice
That's exactly what I did haha.
>>
>>35136247
Same. Can you actually believe i managed to get a roommate even more of a robot than me? He barely talks, looks away and mutters when i try to make conversation, and he turned the lights off tonight at 10:30. On a fucking Saturday night. I'm typing in the dark on my phone rn.
>>
How bad is the SJW nonsense on y'alls campuses
>>
>>35136230
I'm headed to Notts in the summer for chemistry

Are you on the jubilee campus?
>>
>>35136324
mcgill femanon here, it's ridiculous.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2014/02/19/mcgill-student-obama-clip-brian-farnan_n_4816260.html
>>
File: 1487122859227.png (407KB, 4500x4334px) Image search: [Google]
1487122859227.png
407KB, 4500x4334px
>>35112151
/Carleton/ ova heya as well.
>>
File: Jeb.png (12KB, 236x214px) Image search: [Google]
Jeb.png
12KB, 236x214px
>>35111470
>>35102311
>>35096422
who here at UMD /not talked to a girl in 2 years/
fuck why did I choose STEM
if anyone wants someone to chat or play steam games with: [email protected]
>>
>>35135822
just off wayne gretzky drive
>>
>>35136343
Holy fucking shit
Jesus Christ
>>
>>35136462
One of our student government execs was part of a huge sexual harassment scandal recently too. It's wild
>>
>>35136324
At umass amherst some RAs in some dorm said that the "dicks out for Harambe" thing was racist and also sexual harassment.

And before halloween the RAs preach about cultural appropriation. But one of the RAs said he was going to dress as Hercules. I almost said to him "isnt that appropriating Greek culture?"
>>
>>35136324
We have the typical Black/Muslim/Gay student clubs and college Democrats here who sometimes hold "le resist Drumpf xD" protests, but no one really pays any attention to them. The majority of the people involved with that stuff look live absolute spergs, most normies here are too preoccupied with studies and getting laid to care about anything else. The professors like to hold "talks" about SJWshit but no one really shows up to them.

I was surprised to see that most people didn't really seem to be too upset on the day after election day.
>>
File: v2.jpg (1MB, 3843x2442px) Image search: [Google]
v2.jpg
1MB, 3843x2442px
>>35136327
Yeah. I lived on university park in year 1, but now im in private accomodation in lenton. studied on jubilee both years. The campuses are wonderful. I've got a few friends studying chemistry, too
>>
>>35136504
>I almost said to him "isnt that appropriating Greek culture?"

You should have
>>
>>35136343
Why are you a female in college, don't you know that four out of every three girls on college campuses get raped?
>>
>>35099611
>why do you want to be a doctor?
first year student detected. You're entirely right but getting worked up over people not openly being 1 dimensional is fucking autistic.
>>
>>35136595
1. I don't go to parties and am not attractive enough to get raped
2. that's a false statistic, I know you were exaggerating, but the "rape epidemic" is so blown out of proportion it pisses me off
3. I'm clearly here to find a husband
>>
>>35094502
Any autists go here? Anybody want to go on a nightwalk and climb on top of building and shit rn?
>>
File: 1437377011234.png (8KB, 473x500px) Image search: [Google]
1437377011234.png
8KB, 473x500px
>>35136322
That fucking sucks. You should set an alarm off at 1AM. Tell him it's "to remind me to go to sleep".
>>
>>35136895
I wouldn't even need to give a reason, because he probably wouldn't even say anything. He's that much of a robot. I could leave the alarm on and he still probably wouldn't say anything.
>>
>>35136322
he's a future ceo
>>
>>35136798
I wish, that sounds fun as hell.
>>
>>35136798
>>35137303
Yeah. Wish I could join.
>>
>two midterms tomorrow

JUST
>>
>>35129129
I'm associated with oakes but I'm living in crown rn.
>>
>>35136632
be my redpilled wife
>>
Harvard here. I hate my life. Fuck everything. It's so depressing, it's almost funny. But only almost.
>>
>>35138015
>fell for the ivy league meme
>cucked by Wall Street / MBB / biglaw / med school meme
should have just lived an average but relaxing life desu. at least it's happy.
>>
>>35138015
>Harvard here. I hate my life. Fuck everything. It's so depressing, it's almost funny. But only almost.
why
>>
>>35138015
Ewww

A tripfag
>>
>>35094502
>What uni you at
Virginia

>How's the coursework
Tough. Engineering is some real shit here. My grades probably won't end up great but I won't fail anything either, so I guess we give some and take some. I could be doing better though... But I dunno, shit's hard man.

>plans tonight
Well it's Sunday so it'll be a homework night but as far as the day goes I'll be spending some time with someone and yeah.

>How's that girl you've been wanting to talk to?
I've been dating a girl for about a month now who I met in a class last semester so this doesn't really apply to me. We're gonna be spending some of the day together today and yeah. We're both busy and in very different majors so we don't get a whole lot of time to spend with each other but we try to figure out time we can get with each other.

She's so adorable and I'm lucky that things worked out with her. She was actually the one who confessed to me first a while back. That was one of the craziest experiences of my life, haha. I hadn't experienced the feeling of a girl saying she likes you in a LOOOONG time.
>>
>tfw no robot goes to USC

It's hell here being surrounded by 99% chads and stacies. The only thing keeping me somewhat sane and alive is the next door chinese girl yelling stuff in chinese to someone online. It gives me a reality check to see if I'm really alive.
>>
>>35139123
your basketball team a shit. A SHIT!

t. ucla
>>
File: 1487455734941.jpg (15KB, 214x279px) Image search: [Google]
1487455734941.jpg
15KB, 214x279px
>>35139123
All I know about USC is that their basketball team used to be pretty good but I think they kinda got exposed by the better teams in the Pac-12 (UCLA, Oregon, Arizona) but I can emphasize about the whole being surrounded by chads/stacies though. I was so lucky to find a girl who worked for me. She's a normie but she's like much more desirable to me than the average stacy or just flat out normie you feel like you can't really compare to. I'm sure there are people at your uni who are more your speed man. Just takes some time to find them.

>>35139167
Dude I know you guys hate USC or whatever and thats a fun rivalry and good job for getting revenge on Arizona tonight but the real news is

>LOSING TO BYU IN 2017 LEL

>GONZAGA A SHIT. A SHIT!
>>
>>35139167
I'm this >>35139186 guy but also have fun being ass next year with like half of your players leaving and Lonzo Ball being like a first rounder top 10 draft pick

If you guys have a shot to make noise in the tournament, it's this year. I think you guys are the best team in the Pac-12 by far but I'm looking forward to how you guys fare against other P5 conference teams. That's the most fun part about the NCAA tournament for me, anyway.
>>
>>35139167
I don't really feel the rivalry between our schools. It just feels like a giant gay relationship to me. I've only been to one basketball game this year and none of the football games.

But I guess it still feels good to beat a poor public school.
>>
>>35106180

annnchooor dooowwnn
>>
>>35137794
hey i'm in merrill. year?
>>
>>35136324
Blown way out of proportion and taken out of context by 4chan memetards. It's really not like what you people think.
>>
File: IMG_3426.jpg (75KB, 500x747px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3426.jpg
75KB, 500x747px
>>35136324
Pic related

Walk past there every day
>>
>>35139123
I'm up here senpai
>>35104133
>>
>no uni friends
>trying to reconnect with old highschool friends
>send messages
>friends online
>no responses

its been 4 hours. i've only been here a day and i already want to neck myself. how do you unibro's do it?
>>
>>35138064
Not everyone wants to live an average life
>>
>>35094502
yoooooo you're at umass amherst too?!?! i'm trying to be an isenbro
>>
>supposed to be going to real uni this fall
>previously have 2 years of community college that was 99% online
>basically spend all my time in my room on PC

is this going to be the end of me
>>
>>35140370
Start going outside, working out and getting some socials skills now or you'll regret it come fall

It's easy to make friends in freshers week, much harder after that
>>
>>35140439
I won't be transferring in as a freshman anyway, and it's hard for me to see the point.

Like, I had a group of people in highschool that could be considered friends but I mostly just didn't say anything and stood next to them so I didn't look like a loser with no friends.

I don't get the point, I don't really want to interact with other people but I don't want people to think I'm not normal but I know they can tell that immediately after meeting me.
>>
>>35140460
There's more interesting or relatable people at Uni than in highschool, maybe you'll enjoy it more

Also you can try relating to people in other ways, e.g. doing a team sport etc.
>>
Is it as hard as it sounds to deliver a 7-10 minute speech? Not that I get nervous when I'm up there or anything but that seems like a lot of time to fill.
>>
>>35136798
Went to high school like 45 minutes away from there, lived in Portland for a bit earlier in life. Pretty glad I got out of that shit hole of a state for college.

What's it like there though?
>>
>Uni
St Andrews University
>Coursework
Pretty intense, but manageable. Have a bunch of mid-terms coming up before spring break.
>Plans
Probably study/get shut eye because I have a midterm in the morning
>Gril
She's nice.
>>
File: 1475161881774.jpg (204KB, 608x603px) Image search: [Google]
1475161881774.jpg
204KB, 608x603px
>>35136230

Russell Group is not even close to Ivy League.
For amerifats who don't know, it's just a grouping of all the 'decent' research universities in the UK; has no where near the selectivity or prestige of the ivy league.

IMO UK unis of Ivy-league tier are Oxbridge, Imperial and LSE. UCL, St Andrews and Durham following close behind in terms of prestige.
>>
File: 1487506714690.jpg (7KB, 248x250px) Image search: [Google]
1487506714690.jpg
7KB, 248x250px
>What uni are you at?
Derby. England.
>How's your coursework?
Shit. I've got 7,500 words to do in less than two months and I've done nothing. Haven't even started research either.
>Got any plans tonight?
Well it's Sunday now but regardless I'm doing the same thing I always do, shutting myself in and playing vidya.
Lol, what girl?
>>
>tfw wasted time and money applying to a masters program only to realize that there's absolutely no way I'll get in and that I should have set my sights much lower

Why am I such a fuckup?
>>
>>35140919
>UCL
>Prestige
>>
>>35129268
fug u
Is it difficult there
>>
>>35141663
Not really

I go to maybe 1/3 of my lectures at most, do the tutorial problem sheets and that's it, usually 20 hours a week or so

Plenty of time for rowing, 4chan and various entertainment

Will probably only get a 2:1 bachelors though, so maybe I should've done more

The best part is telling people that you study at Oxford desu
>>
>>35122245
sup Edinbro
What are you studying?
Would highly recommend societies to meet people, the Revue are a fun bunch and don't make you perform, the politics societies are just an excuse to get drunk and the Gamesoc have a couple of LANs a year.
>>
>>35136324

Bretty bad

Primo jimbo origino
>>
File: angry_pepe.jpg (40KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
40KB, 900x900px
WHY DOES MY PARENTS KEEP SAYING IF I GET GOOD GRADES, PPL WILL COME AND OFFER ME RESEARCH/JOB???

THAT'LL NEVER HAPPEN REEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread posts: 461
Thread images: 88

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.