[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which youtuber would you gladly kill off /r9k/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

Which youtuber would you gladly kill off /r9k/?
>>
>>35093892
LeafyIsHere m8
>>
>>35093892
This girl. She has like 8 subs and uses her real name so I can't tell you.

But I want to see this bitch dead.
>>
>>35093948
>I can't tell you.
Someone us not serious here
>>
Pewdiepie, he's a nazi
>>
>>35093892
The "This Exists" guy. Or maybe pbsideachannel
>>
idubbbz

lolololjk jk
>>
Ricegum.
>>
>Eceleb thread
When will underage fuckery leave this board?
>>
>>35093892
The guys who make the pregnant elsa, pregnant spiderman, pregnant batman, pregnant joker, pregnant pikachu, pregnant jack sparrow and pregnant optimus prime videos

I would save millions of young children's minds
>>
>>35093925
His channel is already dying.
>>
File: IMG_8406.jpg (67KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8406.jpg
67KB, 512x512px
All of them except for Rhett and Link. They are the only ones putting out quality content
>>
Styxhexenhammer, he will suffer when Jesus punishes his sinfulness and impiety
>>
>>35093892
Myself tots oregano
>>
Sargon of Akkad

oregano
>>
>>35093892
Well definitely not Pewdipie.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvRtgsM_7_g

Probably Nostalgia Critic or Linkara.
>>
Silvagunner
>>
Shoeonhead

Lots of uninteresting sluts live off betabucks from the internet but her in particular has a large amount of cucks on this site. Makes me sick.
>>
Literally anybody who makes a living off YouTube.
>>
>chads, stacies and black people who make normie shit like reaction videos, challenges, let's plays, tutorials etc
>conspiracy nuts
>sjws
>christian channels
>girls playing violin/piano/guitar with mediocre skill but get 99999999999 subs because they're girls
>people who make tutorials in notepad
>people filming their screen with their phones
>AMV makers
So basically 99% of youtube.
>>
>>35093892
Hutch.
>>
TANA FAGGEOU
>>
threemilk t aka Faggy Aggy
>>
>>35095379
fucking neck yourself you degenerate cuckold faggot motherfucker
>>
Everyone who appears on the homepage of a logged out account desu. Also everyone who appears on the trending tab
>>
Myself in a very original way
>>
RiceGum

Origi
>>
>>35093892
H3h3. I can't stand that fucking jew.
>>
>>35093892
Does Lauren Southern count as a Youtuber?
Hate her arrogance and that shit she's done at least twice by now:
>be already notorious
>go to a protest
>talk shit and/or provoke
>get rather predictable reaction
>OMG I WAS ASSAULTED BY SOCIAL JUSTICE NAZIS! THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A PEACEFUL PROTEST! THIS IS VIOLATION OF MUH FREE SPEECH! THOSE VIOLENT REGRESSIVE LEFT THUGS!
Hope she'll get lynched one day.
>>
>>35094826
I fuckin love those guys. Good natured and funny people.
>>
>>35095686
They are violent though
>>
>>35095821
Because they are fucking protesters.
>>
>>35095782
Of course you do, you fucking filthy faggot dicklesd redditor
>>
>>35096032
What is "dicklesd" my fellow redditor? Remember to upvote my screencap after I post it.
>>
>>35095971
Yes, retard
Origigigi
>>
>>35095686
>violence against people I disagree with is ok
I hope you remember that when some crazy nazi opens fire on one of your "protests"
>>
>>35095903
>Violence is OK
>There's no such thing as a normal, peaceful, protest
>Le Trump is a Nazi Fascist
I know this is bait but eat a dick. You deserve Lauren to provoke you.
>>
>>35093892
Nobody, because everybody is entitled to create their own stuff. If you don;t enjoy their content, wll it's as easy as not watching their content.
>>
>>35096122
>>violence against people I disagree with is ok
Not in all cases, but as they say (at least in my language), you gotta answer for your words.
>>
>>35096180
but everyone says things someone thinks they should answer for, including you. censorship never applies solely to the other side
>>
>>35096180
>at least in my language
Arabic?
>>
>>35096126
Nah, I personally don't get why people get so butthurt over Trump's policies. He's not so much a "nazi" as an amusing idiot. And I think it's really sad that if Clinton got elected, there would be little to none protest movement. It's a sad sign that people still buy into the lies of the government.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.