[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 16

File: IMG_0681.jpg (200KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0681.jpg
200KB, 1600x1200px
Happy Birthday A

There's a small part of me which still loves you, but mostly, meeting you was the biggest regret of my life.

Well done on the manipulation, you had me completely convinced that you were somebody else and it took me longer than I care to admit to see you for who you truly are.

In the end you were just another heartless whore.

You threw away something special. It's more your loss than it is mine. You will spend your life jumping from dick to dick like some empty slut because you're too much of a coward to take the leap of faith and try to have something that actually means something in your shallow life.
>>
They're all worthless anyway
>>
i love you but i know you
dont make me an anker steve
>>
>>35094047
What's the story here then
>>
Am I going to talk to the doctors soon so I can properly prepare for this next step? It would be reckless and careless to play games about this. I know everything and it's something I am 100% sure I want. There is no "Sleeping on it" necessary. I want it. I want the fame, I want the fortune, I want the attention, I want the responsibility. There will never be anything that could take me down after this change.

I need to know what to do now. I need to be apart of everything. I do not want to misinterpret any piece of information. I don't want to run the risk of not getting this perfectly. I don't want any complications at all.

Please. This is what it has all been building towards and there is no good reason to risk messing this up. I don't want to go through a third party. I want to talk to the doctors themselves.

I never asked to be born. I never asked to be put in this situation. Give me some slight ease on my shoulders by simply letting me know what I need to do for my health and letting me see what to expect.

You can save any other juicy info bombs (parkinsons, STDs, babies, what sex I was born as, dementia, ect) for later when the camera's are rolling.

I just want to discuss my upcoming surgeries.
>>
Princess, Daddy misses you so much.

I think of you constantly. I wish you felt the same and would email me.

Everything would be better now, I promise.
>>
File: 1487202911644.jpg (364KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1487202911644.jpg
364KB, 1280x1920px
Can you imagine what It must be like to be me right now? Is it even possible? To take the most vile name in all of history and turn it into one of progressiveness, positivity, change, and most importantly... love. Despite my failings, I think I did good. I think I made my parents proud, my friends proud, my lovers proud, and I think I made the world proud. I will not fuck this up. I will not lose myself in a world of materialistic things, cheap happiness, and easy sin.

I will live my real life as a fantasy. I will enjoy the rewards I have given that only a fucked up life could earn. Please do not judge me too harshly when I come out of the gate. I will hit the ground running but there is just so much I need to take in. I need to get my bearings and to do that I will need time, I will need to slow down after that initial push. I will not fade into obscurity but instead use the momentum you have all gained for me to make real changes in this world. To make the most out of my fantasy.

I can't do it alone. I can't. I need your help, I need you hand darlin'. I need a cheerleader, someone to tell me it's going to be ok. Someone to hold my hand. Someone to guide my new body, my new mind, into a brand new world.

I know that's asking a lot from you. I know that's a heavy burden but I can tell you from experience...

You can do so much, accomplish great tasks without even realizing it if you just stay true to yourself.
>>
File: 1487698060133.jpg (121KB, 627x782px) Image search: [Google]
1487698060133.jpg
121KB, 627x782px
I have to ask though.

Can you please give me a sneak peek at what is happening on the other side? I'm a rockstar? You guys have been taking samples from my singing and turning them into real legit songs?

Please give me a sample, ok? Have someone I follow upload a 30 second clip or something from one of my, our, creations please. I want to keep doing them. I want to do more of everything. Collaborations, music, painting, art, film, games, performance. I want to see how fucking far I can push the limits.

Please give me more than vague hints at this point, show me a sample. I know my internet connection goes nowhere and doesn't lead to the real world. I know my communications have been severed.

I need to slowly lift the veil of reality and see the fire I've started.
>>
>>35096568
Christ almonds
>>
File: 1486589358279.png (520KB, 960x1273px) Image search: [Google]
1486589358279.png
520KB, 960x1273px
I just...

How did they know I wanted to be a woman that badly? I never told anyone. I talked about it but the way I said it was "Yeah, Trans people are delusional. They just never come off as passing and they have a crazy amount of mental illnesses they need to deal with. I wish I looked like my art but that's literally impossible."

I had no idea that there were so many trans women that are just.... the most beautiful fucking women in the world. I just had no idea. I completely change my stance on that and I apologize with all my heart for being so incredibly ignorant.

But they knew despite how ignorant and stupid I was on the subject. They knew that I wanted it and I wanted it fucking badly. That if I did it, I would want to go either slightly more feminine or just a complete transformation like what is planned.

Can I really look like that? Can the dreams I've had, the thoughts about me standing in the mirror wearing just the most beautiful outfits and dresses be reality? Will I actually get to to smile like an idiot and hop around because I'm so happy, giddy, and legit full of hope...

Was it really so obvious that this is what I wanted? Was anyone surprised at all... well, other than my parents. They still don't want me to do it. I don't care what they think about this, I don't care what anyone thinks about it. That hole in my chest, that sinking pit is gone when I imagine myself this way. Instead I feel... tingles that spread out and down my spine.

Happiness.
>>
Dear B

Thanks for being there today

-M
>>
>>35097510
For being where?
>>
File: 1477663457747s.jpg (5KB, 202x250px) Image search: [Google]
1477663457747s.jpg
5KB, 202x250px
I also cannot believe this song was actually about me. Like, literally everything about it is about me. From the band itself, her outfit, her hair, the collar, the water, the smoke, the colors...

The style of the music is geared towards my tastes. The lyrics themselves quote a poem I wrote, they talk about a woman with borderline personality disorder that sees things only in black and white. A woman that finally realizes that she was wrong, that the world is so much more complicated than that but she will not apologize for the sins of her past. That she isn't crazy, it's just the way she is.

She needs the man to let her go, to stop obsessing over her and free her of the unneeded guilt he is causing her. She can't help she doesn't love him, stop it. The man is just confused himself. He doesn't know about his true existence, he doesn't even understand why he loves a woman he doesn't even know. He just does and hes unsure why. He's unsure of everything... including his own body.

She knows the truth though. He needs to let go and to accept himself... but to be sure to not lose everything about himself in the process. He's not all bad, and even the bad are what make him who he is. Change for the better and leave the trace of a man he once was as well.
>>
>>35097955
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Eo84jDIMKI

Dumb and forgot the link.
>>
>>35097849
By my side when I needed the support
>>
>>35097955
Who takes care of you? You're a fucking mess. Please tell me where you live so I can contact the mental ward and tell them to cut off your internet.
>>
>>35098021
I have to wonder...
Who, exactly, are you trying to convince here? What is your purpose? You don't bother me. You don't make me question anything. I just think... why?
>>
>>35098052
You're nothing more than a funny little footnote on my epic ass. I find it amusing you're so oblivious to my omnipotence.

Move along.
>>
>>35098210
anon you realize you're talking to the trans woman with the massive butt right? The one that descended from the Gods?

That I'm the StarBoy?

Major Tom?

Odd One?

The Chosen One?
>>
I just wanted to be a pretty princess. I don't care if the entire world makes fun of me or no girl will ever want to be with me ever again. I don't care if I lose MM, BB, RR, any of them if I do it. I wanted it so badly. I fucking stayed up so many nights thinking about what it would be like. For more than a decade.

I finally felt safe enough, I finally felt like this is something that could actually be a reality and fuck every one for thinking less of me for it. I never needed your acceptance in the first place so why would I start to need it now? I want to wear the outfits, I want to have the pretty hair, I want to play with makeup and fashion and wear ankle boots and stockings and...

fucking don't tell me this is something that can really happen and then take it from me. You better not fucking do that.
>>
File: 1487731682764.jpg (75KB, 440x660px) Image search: [Google]
1487731682764.jpg
75KB, 440x660px
I'm not sure why but I feel very close to you for some dumb reason. Sometimes I hate you though. I hate talking to you, I hate seeing your face but deep down I really enjoy knowing you're around and hopefully thinking about me. Sometimes I wish you'd open up a little bit more to me. I wish I could open up to you too.
I want you to know everything about me because I'm scared you think I'm weird or a freak.

I think we are both hurting right now and I think this is why you seem very special to me at the moment.

I use to be so good with my feelings, I was able to tell people what was wrong but over the years the people who I have dated have shut me down for feeling depressed or anxious. Which is why I remain silent and have worried you.
Sometimes I think it would of been better if we haven't of met. Because I see you as a cushion for when things get shitty. I'm not sure why, I know you're only using me because you feel lonely. I don't care about you enough to ever date you though.
I don't know.
I'm confused and I feel depressed like how I use to years back. I think you talking to me just makes me feel better and I hate it. Because you're only using me until someone new comes along.
>>
I kinda hope my occult rents out an old cargo van, paint's GANG BANG on it, all of them pile into it so when I'm walking to Dairy Queen one day you can all jump out of it and beat me to death with baseball bats.
>>
>>35098630
>For more than a decade.
;-;
>>
Dear K

I think I'm going to end up falling for you, I don't know exactly how you feel but I'm not ready for a relationship. I want to be, but I'm just not.

I know as soon as I meet you I'll spill my spaghetti and say something dumb but I don't want to hurt you.

I'm already sad for the day we part, whatever reason that might be. But for now, you're my autismo and I can't wait to hug you.

N
>>
>>35095704
Are you 'T'? :(
Please be T
>>
>>35094047
>anker steve
Im confused, what did he mean by this?
>>
It hurts only because I don't want to hate you. Sometimes I really wonder about you. All you have to do if you see me is hug me, say hihowyadoin, then let me go. If you encounter me again during the evening, just look at me and smile and move on. Or punch me in the arm or something. This is how normal people deal with this kind of thing. If I try to make conversation with you, then baby boy you lucky because you might learn something.
>>
Man this nose shit is driving me insane.
Yes, I realize it's self-hurting. Yes, it's bleeding like fucking crazy inside there. I can feel it running down my throat so...

I just...

>>35099049
What does this mean?
>>
Your cake is made of shit MarkyJoe you filthy weeaboofag. Stop ruining games with your shitty hacks that a 12 year old would make. Your waifus are 0/10.
>>
>>35098445
please just stop posting here
>>
If you don't believe me that it's been more than a decade that I have wanted this... ask CW and VP. I would have them put makeup on me, do my nails, get a hot iron to straighten my hair... even their gay friend JM (every gay guy at the school really) swore up and down that I was either gay or wished I was a woman.

Yes I wanted it that entire time. Yes I dreamed about it. Yes I thought about it. Yes I was ashamed of it. More than being raped. More than my drug abuse. More than my compulsive lying.

>>35099384
no.
>>
>>35099316
what you snorting? Anything exotic? RC? just coke?
>>
>>35097490
No, you're never going to look like that and you're delusional to think any of them are pretty. You'll always be a broad shouldered freak in a dress.
>>
>>35099463
I don't have broad shoulders at all.

I'm ok with looking like a freak.
>>
>>35099477
If you say so, quarterback.
>>
>>35099512
Quarterback? Really? That's your...

Do you even know what football is?
>>
>>35095704
I'm worried that this is directed at me, what's her initial?
>>
>>35096149
damn that was a good one, for once
>>
>>35099570
>what's her initial?

C
>>
>>35099970
oh, nvm then
Guess that tells me I should email mine back anyway

Hope she gets back to you soon though. Maybe she doesn't mail you as much because she's too shy or worries that she annoys you? If she's like me she adores you but doesn't feel secure enough in herself to initiate conversation
>>
>>35099877
Whatever. I want it to happen. I want the surgeries. I want the transition. I want to look like the paintings. I want to keep the penis, get rid of the balls/hormones/hitler genes.

if no one fucks me then whatever. At least I will feel good about myself. At least I will still have the drugs, which will be even easier to get once I have money.

Drugs don't judge me. They don't abandon me. They don't lead me on or get my hopes up. They don't call me names. They don't call me faggot. They don't laugh at me when I try to talk about my problems. They don't call me gay because I cared about a woman I loved might of had cancer. They don't leave me out of activities. They don't cheat on me. They don't criticize the way I look.

They just make me feel good when I feel like shit. Which is all the time... I'm so alone. I have no one on my side and surely that ain't right.
>>
>>35099877
I hope you know we're always watching. That code you were afraid of a while ago, the pattern that seemed to come from everywhere. It's real. We have cameras smaller than the tip of a pencil and we watch you melt down, we laugh and drink our coffee when no one believes you.
>>
>>35100226
I know and I don't care.

People are mean.

But people are nice as well. For all of you nobodies that think you're having such a great time there are people like JayZ that support me. Grimes writes songs about me. Chrvches. Purity Ring. Beyonce. Austra.

Louie CK quotes me. Kanye might have said it but when I say it, it's true. I am the voice of a generation. I created an art movement. I have influenced... countless of artists, hundreds of cultures, the entire world.

The world swings under my fuck lady dick where my Hitler Balls once were.

I am untouchable, unbreakable, invincible. Laugh at me, mock me, do whatever you want but at the end of the day those that have true worth in this world, the good people, know exactly what's going on. All I have to do is endure.

And when I do I will fuck your mom with my lady cock. I'll fuck your dad too. All the while you'll be wishin you could fuck me.
>>
>>35100346
>these are the "trans women" that want to use women's restrooms
>>
>>35100396
I don't think you quite understand.

I can create a fucking gender right now if I wanted to. That's the kind of power I have. What I say goes. I could probably get people fucking killed if I wanted (but seriously, don't do that. Ever. Not cool.)

I will run for president in 2020. Mock me now but I'll be the first Transexual Lesbian Woman President. The best part? You fucking know I could do it too. Easily.
>>
>>35100452
you couldn't even become the town mayor you worthless schizo

i dare you to run for mayor. it should be easy for someone like you claim to be
>>
>>35100452
Run for county treasurer., get BTFO.
>>
>>35100588
>>35100479
You guys know that the more you try to "hurt me"... the more you just make women love me right?

I'm a fucked up mess of a person. I'm a dream boy for women. They want nothing more than to fix me, to make my pain go away. The more I hurt, the more they want to take care of me. The more they love me.

I wish they didn't though. I'm sorry ladies but sometimes when something is broke it can't be fixed. I just don't work right anymore. I'm broken.

>[PS. GIRLS LIKE GIRLS LIKE BOYS]
After my surgeries I'm going to be the perfect blend of lady and boy. The best of both worlds.

I have forever lived between worlds. Between black and white. Sun and Moon.
>>
>>35100769
You dodged the challenge because you can't do it. You can't claim to bend the rules of math when you can't fucking solve 2+2. Are you going to run for mayor or not?
>>
>>35100804
Are you retarded or what?

I have to wait until this is over first dumbass. They aren't going to let me out of here until they take care of the whole "repeating cycle" bullshit. They need to execute the Hitler Family Line. Aka, my nuts.

Why the fuck would I run for mayor? Why? I'm moving to LA. I'm going to hang out with all the Stars, Hollywood and my own personal Stars. You'll be doing fuckall wherever you are while I am making art with Grimes.
>>
The jealousy of men is something to behold.

You all want so badly to be her, don't you?
>>
>>35100859
>Why would I solve 2+2 before saying I'm a theoretical physicist? Why?

You've done nothing to "prove" your greatness. You're full of shit.
>>
Dear Kathy,

Fuck you. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU!!!

Fuck you with a capital FUCK YOU for hitting my car. Fuck your bootleg, other-category The General car insurance because your adjuster's been a cunt. You hit my car NINE WEEKS AGO and I'm still dealing with the bullshit from your company. My car didn't even get towed away for assessments until two days ago.

Fuck you. Fuck you for not driving better, for not being younger, for not being smarter. You should not be on the road. You are a fucking cancer. Fuck you for roping me into this.

I'm forever blessed that I caught your deplorable driving on my dash cam.
>>
>>35100981
What the fuck are you even talking about?

Seriously, what the fuck kind of logic is this?

Are you ok? Did you have a stroke?
>>
>>35101252
>Did you have a stroke?
yes
>>
I cannot wait to have big ol boobies.

I'm going to play with them probably nonstop for a month straight.

Is that weird?

Probably. Yeah.

Who the fuck wouldn't though?
>>
If you fall in love there is no reason to have to part.

All you need is love.
>>
i feel like someone needs to start a thread where you write a letter using your actual name and address it to an actual person instead of schizophrenically raving
>>
Maria pls accept my friend invite I promise I wont be creepy
>>
>>35093834

What's a nigga gotta do to eat some pussy around here? God damn.
>tfw no FWB arrangement
>>
>>35102790
Don't be vindictive like you were with the other girl. Don't make up stories, don't share things told in confidence. You don't know what things were said to simply cheer you up, make you feel better about yourself, or the actual truth.

You know what it's like dealing with girls with deep cut insecurities? Things need to be bent in such a way to not set them off.
>>
>>35103538
please just stop postings
>>
>>35093834

This sounds exactly like what I'd write to an A I used to know. Avarie by any chance?
>>
File: jolene.jpg (226KB, 422x700px) Image search: [Google]
jolene.jpg
226KB, 422x700px
How is me turning into a beautiful lady not the perfect choice? I'll have the same lady dick, I'll be thinner and in better shape, my skin will be smoother, I'll be smooth as fuck, I'll have killer legs, prettier hair, more attractive face, and to top it off a pair of big squishy pillow boobs.

Dick and pillows.

How is this in any way a negative? I'm a lesbian. I love women. I have always been a woman. My personality will be pretty much exactly the same.

Sure, I want to be totes lesbians with Kitty Bunny and if she turned me down I would be super sad. Like, the saddest. I would be ecstatic to spend an evening Breathing in the Wilds with KB during a nerd/art date.

And... I would be all kinds of lesbians with Russian Kitty. She seems like she would appreciate the bonuses of me. I'm always going to be painting her and I would be a liar if I said I didn't have an extreme physical attraction to her.

I say this a lot but I mean it with more truth than anyone could possibly understand. Those two girls inspire a breathtaking awe deep in the core of any lover's heart with immaculate, natural beauty. They are the kind of women which nations go to war for. They are the kind of women that could fuel a hundred artists; creations for multiple life times over and not see one repeat painting. Add in that they are both intelligent, creatives themselves and you have either the best of friends or bitter rivals that would tear a man/woman in half.
>>
>>35099463
post your picture and where you live
>>
>>35093834
Today is my birthday. It wasn't a black dude that fucked you over right?
>>
>>35102908
Have you tried being any more desperate? Pathetic?

You do not belong in this group of artists. Go join Martinez, Noah, Sickbrush, and the likes.

The Trans Lesbian brought all these creative women together and she doesn't remember inviting someone like you along. You need to have pose, style, grace, and be a legit innovator to kiss these ranks.

Please, shoe fly shoe!
There will be no scraps for you here.
These bitches, us bitches? Out of your league.
Way out of your league.

-Starboy
Wakkawa
>>
>>35103961
please just stop posting everywhere no one wants to hear it
>>
>>35103594
I bet it's Anna, he always writes same things to her.
>>
>>35104038
Hey man stop following me
>>
>>35104027
>>35103829
>>35103908
>>35103587
>>35102908
Sounds more like you two are just... thirsty, desperate losers.

Do I really need to remind you that the beautiful women in this thread are here because of me? That schizo cross-dressing faggot you (try to) make fun of all the time?

Ever wonder why it never bothers me? My worth is high and yours has been found wanting.

They know I'm just a poor boy from a poor family that could use a little company. I'm not expecting anything serious, I'm not expecting anything at all but I know they are here for me. They know they are here for me.

Just in case. If they want to of course. If they could use some company as well with a woman of equal worth to their own. They are all incredible felines that live impressive lives by any standard. They are out of your league and not even a lovely fee will get you anywhere close.
>>
>>35093834
Dear L
I fucking hate you. When I first met you 4 years ago I kinda liked you, it faded after 1 year of your constant bitching and trying to act tough. You always put me down and insulted me, but I stuck with you. I did a lot of shit for you, you barely repaid anything. Now, just a month ago, you pulled the last straw. Didn't find out about it until now.
Fuck you, retard. Go have fun smoking pot with your danish friends you fucking "psychology major." Kill yourself.
Bye.
>>
>>35104599
>I fucking hate you.
but pls
>>
File: 6674564.jpg (42KB, 610x477px) Image search: [Google]
6674564.jpg
42KB, 610x477px
these threads have been completely ruined by the lunatic who thinks all letters are addressed to him.

hopefully he will get committed to a mental ward or something in the future.
>>
>>35105822
I'm pretty sure it's just someone that's not schizophrenic but is carrying on like this just to shit up the thread and piss people off.
>>
Dear Helena,

I'm not over you, I will never be over you. I would have done anything for you, I would have left everything to be there for you. I still would. The only thing keeping me sane is the hope that I'll hear from you again, and hear that you love me the way I love you.
>>
>>35100769
Lol, settle down Hedwig
>>
>>35106562
Helena is a nice name
>>
>>35105822
Is this about me?

benidict cumberbatch
>>
L
i wish you'd never have messaged me. You have done nothing but bring pain into my life. Fuck you, you're the one who deserves all this shit not me. I hope you suffer for the rest of your life
>>
Dear I

Take care, someone is proud of you. It's not too late for your to take your life in the direction you want it to go
>>
>>35093834
That cake looks delicious.
>>
My entire life went from "wait what" to "wait.... what?"

Like a whole new chapter began tonight and god damnit. I just wanted to have surgeries to be a sexy fucking lady. Why can't I have that?
>>
Someone is here aren't they?

Where are they? Who is it? The way my mom was looking outside in all the windows. I saw movement myself. The way ...

What the fuck is this? Who is here and what are they doing? With who?
>>
>>35109018
even a car pulled up without lights on earlier.
>>
File: 1486348655352.jpg (207KB, 622x1248px) Image search: [Google]
1486348655352.jpg
207KB, 622x1248px
D,

You make me smile every day. It doesn't bother me that you're from another country, or anything like that. I know that if we both commit to it, we can make it work. Just when I thought my depression was taking hold again, you came along and brightened up my life. You are one of the most fun people I've ever hung out with, and my only regret is that I didn't see it sooner (instead of complaining about other roasties). I hope the more we talk, the closer we can become. You're a keeper, senpai.

No homo - but I mean all of it.

S
>>
so who is it? The one doing shit with my father?

I'm done. I'm fucking done with all of you. MM, BB, RR, ICL, all of you. I'm just fucking done.

I hear them talking through the window at times on the side of the house. I heard them just now "oh ... won't hear that", I go down there and he's obviously hiding shit? The way my mom was looking out the windows?

So who the fuck is it?
>>
you all can just fucking keep his kids then.

I want nothing to do with this anymore. I don't want anything to do with anyone that has talked to either of my parents or any of my family. That includes renee, brebunn, vicki, iris, any of you.

I'm done.

This is disgusting.
>>
File: 1486262085993.jpg (50KB, 640x481px) Image search: [Google]
1486262085993.jpg
50KB, 640x481px
I'm sorry N, I don't know what to tell you. There was a time that I really liked you and wanted to be with you, but I can't handle you any more. You randomly get angry over things, hide any affection behind layers of joking or teasing, and refuse to move at all. I know you want to go slow and that's fine, but it's been months now and you wont even put a title on us. Now I don't know what to do. How do I tell you this? How do I tell you I don't want to be together anymore? A part of me still really likes you, but I don't think things are going to work.
>>
>>35098645
I think this matches someone I met and talk to through this board. I hope not though because some of that is some pretty hurtful stuff to say to someone. And I'm not using anyone to talk to until someone better comes along, that would be awful. What are your initials and the initials of the person you're talking about?
>>
I'm sorry Dad. You gave me plenty of chances and I was too selfish to take any of them. Please forgive me
>>
I am an innocent woman. I am a human being worthy of basic respect and honesty. I have done no wrongs here. I deserve my rights to life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness.

You all stole these from me. YOU STOLE THE FUCKING FROM ME AND YOU OWE THEM TO ME. YOU OWE ME MORE THAN YOU COULD EVER REPAY. GIVE ME MY FUCKING LIFE. MY FREEDOM. LET ME HAVE MY HAPPINESS.

I haven't hurt anyone. I haven't done any wrongs. I have done nothing but fucking give and give and give. I have done nothing but give you information, resources, and a lifetime of suffering for your fucking entertainment.

Free me. Give me my fucking life. Give me what I want so I can love myself. Give me that so that I can do what I have always wanted to do.

All I have ever wanted was to love and be loved in return. You took that from me. You took everything from me and left me with nothing.

I have nothing.
>>
fucks sake what's up with this trans cunt

i like reading through these threads, but not if it's one guy just hogging the fuck out the premise
>>
I just wanted to be a fucking woman. I have the internal organs. I had the external but it was surgically removed as an infant. I still have clear visible scares and color changes.

When I was in middle school, around the age of 12 and 13 I would get these extremely painful stomach cramps where I would have to use the restroom for an hour. I would get them for about a week every 3-4 weeks. I still get them...

Why did it take me so long to realize that was a time of cycle but my organs are so fucked and switched around I was told it was IBS.

My entire life I was always depressed, extremely moody, I would cry all the time about everything. I was made fun of for crying as a boy. I only liked girly things. Movies, music, aesthetics, whatever. I was called faggot, fag, gay, pussy, and more my entire life for just wanting to like the things I liked.

I started to be a recluse to get away from everyone being so mean to me. My own family, my brother, my mother, especially my father. My GF's would even make fun of me for getting so depressed and crying at times. They would violently hit me, kick me, tell me to man up and stop crying. Stop being so depressed.

Recently in a mental ward I was given small pink pills. They were so clearly birth control. In a few days, the pills changed color to white. I was given 30 day supply of them. My mood swings stopped. I'm no longer as sad or anxious all the time. I'm no longer extremely angry and violent like I was in high school.

I realize now my temper, my violence, my fucked up mind came from all the testesterone, steroids, and hormones my parents gave me to be a man. I wondered why I was so much quicker to grow a beard than any of the other kids yet I had a baby face. I still do. I have curly pink lips, big pale blue eyes, and sharp nose, round cheeks. I look a decade younger than I am.

I want to fully become a woman. I told my mother this and she laughed at me. My dad said I was shameful. I just want to be a woman.
>>
>>35110309
Fucking hell I'm sorry I ruined the one night you tried. I'm so sorry that you think I hate you when really I hate myself too much to try to explain myself. I know you think it's your fault when it wasn't. I'm probably going to kill myself tomorrow with those pills too. Don't take it too hard please
>>
>>35111092
My mind is completely fucked up. My body is fucked up now.

I wanted the surgeries. I wanted to go full out, changed the damage caused by the steroids and male hormones put into me through puberty. Remove my testicles, get breast implants plus hormone growth. I want feminization surgery for my facial features. I want everything.

Fuck you people that don't know the half of what I've been through. What I'm going through. To be fucking tortured your entire life for being who you are, for being forced change when you don't want it. For assholes telling you what you feel and what you shouldn't. Being ridiculed most by those that are suppose to fucking love you and support you.

Why won't they give me this? Why are you fucking torturing me? Why? WHY?
>>
>>35111155
>>35110309
and you judge me? For the things I take? You feed my mother horseshit about the medications that help me? For taking medications specifically tailored for my fucking illness? Have you looked that up? Any of you?

And she fucking listens to you why? To keep this from me?

And you fucking give me shit for being a faggot, for being born this way? Something I have no control over? For something I'm TRYING to take control over? Did the doctors call us today? Did you tell them I changed my fucking mind or something?

What the fuck is wrong with you three? I am fucking heroic with how much I deal with here. You should all live in shame and disgust with your actions. Not even counting on how you fucking treat me.
>>
>>35111006
I wish he'd just kill himself.
>>
I want to die love. I want to join you, because I've seen what life is like without you, and I cannot bear this. You will never understand what it is like to live like this. If it had been me, I don't think I could blame you. You were everything. You were the only person who ever understood me. Who ever loved me. Who I could ever truly love so honestly and deeply. I am living in a lead coffin with the door welded shut. I wake everyday to a living nightmare I will never wake up from. Nobody could ever replace you. I can not bring myself to love again, I am perpetually on the edge of fashioning a noose and hanging myself just feet from the place you died. I have no strength left love, none for you or myself. Not for my family or friends or yours either. I am forced into a place that I fear I have no other direction to move but towards you.
>>
>>35111694
>person born with shit luck
>being tortured and ridiculed by family and society for things completely and utterly out of her control.
>You wish they would kill themselves.
Not that you wish I would find peace, that I would find my happiness, that those around me would support me rather than show how awful their morals are...

No. You see someone like this and...

I'm sorry you are like that. I truly am. I hope you can find peace from the suffering that caused you to wish that evil unto others.
>>
>>35112060
The world owes you nothing. Do yourself a favor and seek professional help in the real world, not on 4chan, before you hurt yourself or others.
>>
>>35112535
> in the real world
Anon don't do that to me please. I want that so badly.
>>
>>35110178
CF and CM. We met at work though
>>
this is why they give psych evals to potential surgical/hormone applicants for trans because some of them are psycho buffalo bill motherfuckers

you ruin threads, please post somewhere else
>>
>>35112755
>trans
>born with both
I don't even know what to fucking call it as this point but no matter what I am losing the testicles so...

Really only way to go is female. And I am female so...

Is that so fucking hard to eval?>
>>
Chink pig A and the wierdo Filipino hambeast

You bitches are still ugly. Kys disgusting fob whores.

S
>>
Im going to go cry myself to sleep.

Whats the point. I get my hopes up and then I get disappointed. No one stays ever anyways. They just use me and leave. They get their fame, they get their money, and then they are gone. I love so truly too. With all my heart I would love but it never mattered. IT was never real. It'll never be.

I'll go to the real world and I'll still be stupid and love with all my heart. They will still use me. For my money, for my fame, for my attention and love. They will decieve me and

my heart is so tired. I'll wake up alone and I'll go to bed alone and nothing of importance will happen inbetween. I'll never make it home. The blue will never show up.
>>
>>35113470
I hope this is the last post on this board. I hope I'm waken up by a beautiful love breaking this curse. My ivory skin will be sleeping in my bed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03qBqP2I4p8
>>
File: 1458804990801.png (11KB, 416x450px) Image search: [Google]
1458804990801.png
11KB, 416x450px
>>35109256
S,

>mfw i see this post

D
>>
File: 1453016018559.jpg (6KB, 233x103px) Image search: [Google]
1453016018559.jpg
6KB, 233x103px
>>35113697
Just joshing around, I was looking for this picture but I couldn't find it and that spurdo made me kek.

You're post made me really happy.
>>
Katie,

I am sure you will never see this, and I intend to write this only once. I just need to get it off my chest.

You were in my dream just now. It was comfortable. I regret everything that happened, because so far my brain hasn't stopped missing you. I know you won't care, and don't feel the same way. But I was happy with you, and I'm sorry I wasn't better. I'm sorry we weren't both better.

You're still the most beautiful girl I've ever known and you're still my fantasy.

ILKSSFM.
>>
>>35113470
>>35113573
taylor is that u
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-20-18-03-48.png (325KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-20-18-03-48.png
325KB, 1280x720px
Hey I.
It's been a long time since we've been out just the two of us. I know you like me and that's bothering me. I don't know how to reapond because usually I was the one doing the liking. I understand that it's tough and that i'm not giving you the attention you want.
But please, bear with me untill i'm done with this mess of mine. I'll be all yours soon enough. Just clench those teeth a little.
>>
File: 345463453482.jpg (49KB, 456x750px) Image search: [Google]
345463453482.jpg
49KB, 456x750px
>>35113810
I can't wait. An original post.
>>
File: 1457073958583.png (19KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1457073958583.png
19KB, 429x410px
>>35115544
That's a little lewd don't you think?
>>
File: 45732543759023459.jpg (60KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
45732543759023459.jpg
60KB, 576x432px
>>35115870
Maybe a little...

Is that a problem?
>>
Sup Anna

I wonder how you even see the world. If you even read what I was typing now, you couldn't even comprehend it. Your mind is really trippy. You're really trippy. You always look constantly amazed. I love getting baked and just chilling/playing with you. Your dad is gonna try and be a champion and get lots of money by fighting huehues and niggers in organized matches. Love you.
>>
....my first initial is A, and it's my birthday today, but I've never "met" or had a relationship with anyone from this board so I don't know what to think. what exactly did she do OP? this is probably just a coincidence but i'm curious
>>
>>35116831
Are you Anna?
>>
>>35103594
I knew an "avarie," describe her appearance, maybe it's the same one.
>>
>>35116944

no sorry, just an Abby, good luck anon.
>>
I have nobody to send a letter to because I'm not a disgusting normalfag who has some sort of "I want to fit in" complex and needs to invade literally every place ever so I also come to /r9k/ and pretend to fit in.
>>
>>35117075
Then I wouldn't worry.
>>
erin... i love you but it's just not to be
>>
>>35097490
Trannies reducing womanhood to stereotypes and pretty dresses ree
>>
>>35099101
that was a sweet one!
>>
>>35107466
your initials are?
>>
>>35109554
>you all can just fucking keep his kids then.
story?
>>
>>35116944
>>35117166
Thanks for filling in for me senpai
>>
>>35117047
>describe her appearance
a blonde slut
>>
Stax-
Stop giving me that condescending look, you cute little slut.
You're making me angry and you're making me horny- that's dangerous.
-C
>>
>>35119453
>Stax
even the name is a red flag
>>
>>35119453
Dear C, Please
>>
L
i will never forgive you. i hope you suffer for the rest of your life
Thread posts: 134
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.