[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We're all normies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 073_1000.jpg (158KB, 960x636px) Image search: [Google]
073_1000.jpg
158KB, 960x636px
There's no robots here anymore because it's 2017

Women have become shameless sluts and are getting fucked by anyone for attention and/or gain

virgins are now just a myth
>>
>>35093702
I wish I was a myth, then I wouldn't exist.
>>
>>35093702
>Women have become shameless sluts and are getting fucked by anyone for attention and/or gain
yeah, sure. anyone that is Chad.
>>
>>35093702
Women want us to believe that they're fucking everyone and anyone so we hold out hope that we might be their next targets and belay the invention of the sex robots that will make them obsolete.

In reality women are just doing what they've always done: they're fucking Chads until they have no more fuck left in them and then they're latching onto successful beta males who are naive enough to believe their bullshit about finally having grown up and understood what's really important in a man.
>>
File: 1392725708116.jpg (86KB, 628x600px) Image search: [Google]
1392725708116.jpg
86KB, 628x600px
>>35093728
Chad was 2016

Now the female ego has ascended to where they only care about attention

>>35093736
But if I'm wrong you're probably right
>>
are these british people
>>
File: 1392891697660.jpg (1MB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1392891697660.jpg
1MB, 1200x1600px
>>35093728
She doesn't do this for chad
She thinks she's better than even chad
>>
>>35093808
If she isn't doing it for Chad than who is she doing it for?
>>
>>35093819

Herself, she just wants attention and maybe some bitcoins
>>
NORMIE REVOLUTION

Thank the lord for sluts
>>
>>35093819
You do know some people get off to knowing someone is fapping to them right?
>>
>>35094230
Do you know that feel Anon?
>>
>>35093736

>le chad cock carousel into beta provider meme again.

It's hilarious how you are so rigidly convinced of yourself being so """"""""""redpilled"""""""""" that you don't even realize tgat you're eating up a lie.

What is chad even? a 10/10 rich dude who fucks 100% of women? Any guy who got laid with more than one girl? Any guy having no-attachment casual sex? Because hearing you guys talk it seems like, in your mind anyone having sex is a fucking chad. Fucking hilariously ridiculous.

The way your logic works and if life actually functionned the way you see, life would be 100 times more fucked up than it is, there would be waaaaay more virgins guys out there and /r9k/ would be the most active place on the entire internet.

The fact that virgins are a minority in society proves that your 80/20 rule is full of crap and a cherrypucked notion to protect what little is left of your broken ego because if you ever admitted that part of the reason why you are alone is because you gave up to let yourself die a slow miserable life, you would kill yourself.

Yeah I'm hardh and I know what kind of reply I'll get. I'll be fair and say that yes, there are people out there way too ugly to ever find love (although the vast majority of fags like you who complain about being 0/10, then post pictures and show that the real problem is not appearances, but having minus billion self-esteem), but these people are a minority. Stop acting as if you were part of an enormous army of non-vocal victims fighting the power against the 10 worldwide chads who fuck 3 billion women. This shit is the most toxic meme koolaid you could have ever drank.
>>
>>35093819

For you, anon, to make sure you never step up because everyone out there wants to get you, anon.
>>
>>35094899
Confirmed chad is 2016

We are now all slave to vagina
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.