[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/drugs/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1484160198289.png (364KB, 716x597px) Image search: [Google]
1484160198289.png
364KB, 716x597px
Ritalin is the only abusable drug I have used and it's starting to lose its charm.
Where do I go from here?
>>
>>35093452
Haven't tried Ritalin, what purpose does your drug use serve?
Like what does it accomplish for you?
Work harder or maybe just have more fun playing vidya?
>>
>>35093475
30+ mg causes euphoria.
>>
>>35093484
Yeah yeah, but I mean some do speed to get fucked and party all night + alcohol. Some do speed to be able to study all night, or just vigorously.
I might have some recommendations concidering what you use the drugs for.
>>
>>35093547
I guess studying is the reason I got Ritalin prescription but I don't really care. I just want to feel good.
>>
File: 1459026856400.jpg (128KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1459026856400.jpg
128KB, 960x960px
>>35093484
>30+ mg cases euphoria.
>>
Try alpha-php.
It's the best legal high in terms of getting motivated, and staying focused. It last about an hour.
It is also is great for partying.
>>
>>35093691
>Try alpha-php.

What's the shelf name?
>>
>>35093558
Might I recommend 2cb.
In low doses it's really euphoric, think MDMA, but kinda without the whole 'love trip'.
Best part is that it doesn't really lower your cognitive functions so you can always play vidya at pretty high function.
The roller-coaster ride is that it's a psychedelic, so you can always push the doses higher and higher and it won't really lose it's charm because of that.
It's also dirt-cheap off the deep web.
Honestly a mid-tier dose plus playing a racing game is the most fun I've ever had.
And I played Undertale on a lowish dose, which was also so amazing, it feels like you get drawn into the game.
It also generally gets you in a very happy and giggly mood, I've literally laughed 5 minutes straight on medium doses of that drug.
Remember, low doses are not psychedelic at all, maybe a small amount kind of like mdma.
Plus it's a very interesting chemical to mix stuff with, I've heard nexus flipping (2cb, wait for comedown, then pop a molly) should be quite the experience.
>>
>>35093558
Also if you're looking for a 'safe' euphoria.
Seriously try and get your hands on some Sativa, quite easy through the deep web. That shit can really make you productive, euphoric and creative, as opposed to the laziness and grogginess indica can induce.
>>
>>35093452
Cocaine

>>
File: 435235435.jpg (39KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
435235435.jpg
39KB, 550x550px
>>35093765
lF YOU WANNA GET DOWN
>>
>>35093723
It's a research chemical, only for laboratory use.
But if you can manage to order it, it's totally legal. Had a great time with it. However the downside to this drug is the rather short attention span you get (but only if you do it for ca 8 hours straight) .
>>
>>35093452
If you like ritalin for the euphoria, vyvance will blow your mind and body
>>
I have real problems with motivation. Can I convince a doc to prescribe me some ritalin from this fact alone?
>>
>>35094462
If you go to uni you can just go to a psychiatrist and say you can't concentrate to get your prescription. You won't need to convince them.
>>
>>35094486
Darn, I don't go to uni.
>>
>>35094545
If you go to school in general, you might get diagnosed as an ADHD kiddie. But I wouldn't recommend, you might be thrown into the psychiatric ward never to come back the same.
>>
>>35093452
amphetamine. amphetamine never loses its charm. meth.
>>
>>35093691
>try flakka

that's the zombie face-eater shit, nigga
fuck that
>>
>>35094777
Trips of truth, stay the fuck away from RC's.
>2CB I can confirm.
>Cocaine, addictive
>Mushies
>LSD
>I guess meth, just don't get hooked m8
>Weed
>MDMA, same very fucking addictive
I can't really mention any others off the top of my head.
>>
>>35094927
none of those are RCs
MDMA is not "very fucking addictive"
What is the point of this list?
>>
>>35094950
I was just trying to mention some drugs he could try without frying his brain lol
>>
>>35094950
Maybe you haven't been down the fucking shitter almost killed myself depressed.
But I can tell you that the first time you try MDMA while in that shithole, you're like, if only I knew this shit existed, and like they day after ur back in the shithole, and there goes your merry-go-around.
People with mental issues aren't notoriously known for their self-control, you know.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.