[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

H O W 2 G E T G F

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: how_2_get_gf.png (182KB, 853x474px) Image search: [Google]
how_2_get_gf.png
182KB, 853x474px
H O W 2 G E T G F?
O
W
G
E
T
G
F
?
>>
>>35093176
just b urself :) origiburger
>>
>>35093176
By being that guy who is in such a good mood that nobody can get you down, and you can't help but share it.

It's honestly pretty easy to fake.
>>
>>35093279
Then you run into a normie having a bad day and they just fuck your self esteem into the ground with a single mean comment
>>
hw2gtgf?
?fgtg2wh
hw2gtgf?
>>
>>35093318
I know this but rather than feeling bad about myself I just get really angry, can ruin the next few days for me.
>>
>>35093318
Once again, you are faking having such a good mood that nobody can get you down.

Somebody insults you, and you just keep on smiling, and tell them that you don't know who pissed in their cheerios, but you hope their day gets better. Maybe even slap them gently on the arm. Then you leave that black cloud behind you.
>>
>>35093379
this is really easy but with a gf you have to pretend for hours
days
etc
you cant
she will be disappointed
and leave
and youll feel even shittier
>>
>>35093411
>Hours
Yeah, probably.
>Days
Unlikely. It's totally reasonable for you to say you got a rough nights sleep, and be able to take a while to "get into the swing of things." Besides, when you're actually spending time with a girl pining for your affection, wouldn't that naturally put you in a great mood?
>>
>>35093279
>it's your personality and mood bro just trust me
>you've got to WANT a gf

Yeah, fuck off.
>>
>>35093435
I didn't say that you had to want a girlfriend. You wanting a girlfriend is obviously necessary, but being in an overly good mood charms women. You're cracking jokes, and really don't care if anyone laughs but you.

Besides, lets say you spike the ball into the ground with a woman you tried to chat up at a diner or coffee shop. So what? You walk out the door, and your day is EXACTLY the same as it was before.

You've got literally nothing to lose but a couple minutes of forced emotion, and everything to gain, right?
>>
The real question is:
How 2 get rid of GF???
>>
>>35093448

You aren't getting it. It's 95% looks. If you're ugly, short, white, and fat you aren't gonna be given the time of day.
>>
>>35093457
just be a Apis mellifera
>>
>>35093448
>So what? You walk out the door, and your day is EXACTLY the same as it was before
No now I replay the rejection over and over in my head overthinking where I fucked up and start fantasizing what I could have done differently. Basically my next week is ruined.
>>
>>35093318
Tell him straight up dats mess up bro Im outta here.
>>
>>35093461
I'm 5'9. I'm white. I don't think I'm particularly good looking. Not fat at 135 lbs. If anything, I would say I'm too skinny. Struggled with women for years. Saw results the second I started to employ this tactic. Now I do it whenever I'm in public, even though I don't need to anymore.

Now, you can call me a liar, a cheat, a handsome man, whatever you want. but the fact of the matter is I didn't have success, and now people who recognize me at the gas station, liquor store, or what have you, they smile, they chat me up, hell, I even get free booze from the owner of the liquor store every now and again.

>>35093483
Why? Who gives a shit? She could just be having a bad day. She could already be in another relationship, but be in such a foul mood that she wants to try and ruin yours. Never give strangers the power to control your mood. It NEVER works out well, because you will subconsciously become a door mat, seeking acceptance, yet never feeling accepted or respected.
>>
>>35093457
Just say you like anime.
>>
>>35093279
>>35093379
I do this every day.
Then I get home and lay in bed crying for hours.
>>
>>35093521
Do you ever get a woman smiling or laughing? If so, do you ever ask her for her number?
>>
>>35093526
>Do you ever get a woman smiling or laughing?
Sometimes.

>If so, do you ever ask her for her number?
No.
I'm the kind of guy who gets home and lays in bed crying for hours and contemplating suicide.
I don't think I'm ready for a relationship.
>>
>>35093538
A date isn't a relationship.
>>
>>35093546
But it's meant to lead to one.
My "happy guy" personality is quite shallow, any attempt to go any deeper than that will just revea how much of a retard I am.
>>
>>35093538
>I don't think I'm ready for a relationship
>he posts in a "How 2 Get GF" thread.

Then why are you here?
>>
>>35093546
A date just lets them judge your autistic mannerisms up close while you give them a free meal and they text Chad under the table
>>
>>35093566
I apologize. See, I thought you were posting in a thread where the subject was how to get a girlfriend. I don't understand why you are here, or what point you are trying to prove.

You admit success with the tactic, but refuse to move to the next step. It sounds like there are issues you need to conquer before getting a girlfriend. It also sounds like you realize this. But that's not the point of this thread.

>>35093595
I'm getting you through the first step. When you have a date, and I'm online, I'll be happy to walk you through the next one.
>>
>>35093521
>hey guys do this thing and you'll get a gf
>wait, doing that thing doesn't help
>IT DOES IT DOES
>okay, what do you do?
>well, it's never worked for me but it's got to work eventually

Literally off yourself. You're an average white guy that's a virgin loser bitch while the same women you're chasing literally fawn over a black ex-felon that treats her like garbage.

White people can't breed. Deal with it.
>>
>>35093279
That won't last long term
>>
>just commit a felony bro
>girls LOVE weapons bro
>say you've been to prison bro
>just be that guy who is in such a good mood bro
>remember to smile bro
>just be yourself bro
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.