[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/retarded/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 328.png (35KB, 372x300px) Image search: [Google]
328.png
35KB, 372x300px
Is anyone here genuinely just retarded? I mean, do you legitimately suffer from a neurological disorder or a significantly low IQ or a learning disability of some kind? Do you struggle to complete basic everyday tasks that even the lowest normal human being could complete with ease? Do you genuinely worry that you won't ever be able to land a job that isn't minimum wage? Is your brain just a murky pile of goo from which you struggle to extract even memories? Share your /retarded/ stories here, dumb-bros.
>>
My life was a succesion of failues of every kind, i think its because i am really stupid. I finally got to expect nothing of life so i live carefree, but before i adopted this line of thinking i was really unhappy and people used me a lot
>>
File: 14705767.jpg (29KB, 480x470px) Image search: [Google]
14705767.jpg
29KB, 480x470px
>>35092885

At least you're questioning if you're retarded. At least you're self-aware to question why you're so incompetent at being a normal, functioning human being in society.

I wouldn't say you're retarded simply because you have that incredible self-awareness to question your downfalls and shortcomings that no normie, stacey or Chad will EVER achieve in their entire lives because they never cultivated a mind that was born through more hardship and challenges along the way. The problem is you're just not willing to face your deep seeded problems which make you feel like this in the first place, so you're trapped in a prison of your own mind
>>
File: dyspraxia.png (269KB, 892x2476px) Image search: [Google]
dyspraxia.png
269KB, 892x2476px
>>35093083
No, my problem is that I literally suffer from a neurological disorder which essentially means that I'll suck at everything i set out to do and never be a functioning human being.
>>
>>35093136
holy shit I have the same thing
>>
>>35093561
Life with dyspraxia is like playing on Dante Must Die mode with a broken controller on a shitty emulator that keeps crashing and the world's greatest gamer sitting net to you yelling in your ear whenever you make a mistake.
>>
>>35093593
I know that feel bro. I got yelled at by normies and teachers at school for having shit handwriting
>>
>>35093602
I fucking hate that shit. I hate that normies have zero patience for the fact that you just aren't neurologically capable of carrying out their menial fucking tasks as easily as they are with their workhorse wageslave brains. designed to remember and mindlessly follow orders.

Even worse than that is when you tell them you suffer from Dyspraxia. Most of them have no idea what it is so they naturally assume you're just making it up. Meanwhile half of them self-diagnose as being dyslexic so they have an excuse for sucking at school.
>>
>>35093136
My mother always said she thought I had this but I didn't look it up. It all checks out.
>>
>>35093136
These symptoms largely overlap with aspergers as well
>>
>>35093692
It's Aspergers for Dummies. I'd kill for Aspergers over Dyspraxia: it's the difference between being a robot and being QWOP
>>
>>35092885
are you me, like the saying goes?
>>
>>35093136
Wow, this shit looks like discount asperger's.
>>
I used to be smart but I gave myself brain damage through years of drug abuse and now I can barely remember things that happened just days ago and I get confused by even very simple concepts.
>>
>>35093136
This sounds more like me than any other mental illness they thought i had
>>
>>35093848
What kind of drugs are we talking about?
>>
File: fml.png (446KB, 892x2476px) Image search: [Google]
fml.png
446KB, 892x2476px
>>35093136
I might have this. I've been suspecting it for years.

>>35093706
It is possible to have symptoms of both Asperger's and Dyspraxia, but only get diagnosed with one, at least in theory and DSM-IV. The ICD-10 also lists clumsiness as one symptom of AS, but if I'm correct, it's not necessary for diagnosis.
>>
>>35093136
found out now that i probably have this, it all checks, i was diagnosed with adhd around 10 y.o.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.